Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Need A Team Of Writers For Freelance Available To Start Work June 1, 2018 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Team Of Writers For Freelance Available To Start Work June 1, 2018 (416 Views)

Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers / Start Work Part-time Or Full Time In Real Estate / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Team Of Writers For Freelance Available To Start Work June 1, 2018 by Adventurer49: 11:44am On May 29, 2018
Our startup is looking for a team of writers very familiar with freelance remote work to write engaging, in-depth articles and essay for our clients.

We'll also eventually be looking for articles on topics that intersect with cooking, health, travel, academia, productivity, and wellness. We're open to your topic pitches but topics/guidelines will be assigned in most cases.

If you have intimate knowledge in creative writing, and think you can write unique, well-researched, and helpful articles for us on a per-assignment, ongoing basis -- be ready to submit some writing samples and a short introduction.

Payment is on the 25th of every month.

600+ Words = N1700
1000+ Words = N3500
1500+ Words = N4850

Bonus points if you:
- have freelance writing experience
- are knowledgeable about SEO
- know how to take a topic to the next level through a unique voice, engaging language

Steps to Application Steps
1. Fill application form
2. Read guideline and submit one test article
3. Successful candidate will be paid for first article instantly

We'll be in touch with those we're interested in.

Thanks and looking forward to working with you!

Apply here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPqhWx6ja-dLMF1KMSprJBO9EthzZ4w3DIkZYtDnYNt0qLgA/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For Freelance Available To Start Work June 1, 2018 by Heph001(f): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2018
Hello, I already sent an application. Still anticipating your response

(1) (Reply)

CCTV And Inverter & Solar Weekend Training / Helpful Skill To Learn Why On Internship / The Best Advice You Will Ever Get!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.