Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics (987 Views)

Can Our Naija Girls Be This Romantic? (pics) / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by BloggersNG: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
This has got to be the Most Beautiful thing have seen in a while, The guy created a playlist with lists of songs, and asked her on a date with the Titles well aligned, Aww so romantic, And she accepted, who wouldn't..lol.. Imagine using a Nigerian music title? lol.. Anyway Enjoy below!

Gossip from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/aww-man-uses-song-titles-to-toast-girl.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 29, 2018
him get time, jobless boy tongue
Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by Babyforever(f): 12:06pm On May 29, 2018
Dry sad
Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Dry sad
so u mean u find this unique toasting dry as the dry bones of Ezekiel tongue
Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by Babyforever(f): 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Saviour22:
so u mean u find this unique toasting dry as the dry bones of Ezekiel tongue
Even a child won't fall for that trick sad
Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by Dalastically: 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH. Get money you no need all this noise.
Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Even a child won't fall for that trick sad
tongue
Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by decatalyst(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by kingxsamz(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
Na pesin wey don chop belle full nai dey do these nonsense.

Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2018
you think this is romantic undecided

you should have seen ruth's reaction when i wrote different letters in different 1000 naira notes (one letter per one 1000 naira note) forming the words:
"RUTH WILL YOU BE MY ONE AND ONLY GIRL..............MY GIRLFRIEND"
and showed (not give) it to her grin

i got a yes by the way!!

PS / DISCLAIMER: BAYOR!!
Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by Girlsavage(f): 7:30pm On May 29, 2018
Funny, really funny, infact the funniest thing i have seen in my life, this is so funny, Couldnt be more funnier.. grin
Re: Man Uses Song Titles To Toast A Girl He Likes, And Its So Romantic (pics by Archangel15: 7:46pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Dry sad

You girls are wicked thus took him like 3 hours to do

(1) (Reply)

Which Choice Is BEST To Follow? (Photo) / Finally Finally I Have Decided To Drop My Pictures For The Ladies On Here / World's Largest Cobra Killed In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.