Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) (33166 Views)

New Lesbian Video Leak(vid) / Two Girls Found In The Backyard Practicing Lesbian [video] / Busty Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Goes Tough On IG, Over Critics Of Her Lesbian Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by boss1310(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2018
nonsense
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Audray(f): 1:27pm On May 29, 2018
What a warped way of reasoning.
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Omihanifa: 1:29pm On May 29, 2018
long video
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Gift101(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Auzu billahi minash Shaitan.
Please I don't want anything that will spoil my fast this Ramadan.

I don't even know why I clicked that video...just a sight of her brezz now my snake has started spitting.
Now I'd have to do another ablution again.

Welcome Back Bro. Missed you even though i hate few of your irritating comments.

1 Like

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by package7(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2018
Desendants of Jezebel go ahead.... Hell fire is your portion.
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by 043xclusive: 1:50pm On May 29, 2018
Rich Young Sugar Mama Available For Hookup

https:///XGBlNwK2sk?amp=1
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Your exes, obviously, have a poor taste in women

Confused, shapeless elephant.

Shut up there
Look at that booty and tell me if youre not aroused sad
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Goldmaxx(f): 2:02pm On May 29, 2018
Lizilicious:
How does it help me in this cold weather
are you in nsukka
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by ubox: 2:02pm On May 29, 2018
barallanee:
Unam ikot..mtcheeeew
Lol, ku yad esit cheesy
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by ArahCharles: 2:08pm On May 29, 2018
Wasted my data watching slowpoke

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by barallanee(f): 2:09pm On May 29, 2018
ubox:
Lol, ku yad esit cheesy
lol...mkpo abiak mi
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 29, 2018
what kinda creature is this? shocked
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by KingSango(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2018
Gift101:
Source: ToriBaze

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/video-i-want-to-be-a-lesbian-musician/

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. This what corrupts the society. These are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Wesling when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by sulakishop(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2018
Yaba left candidate
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
Men dey try o grin
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by kmaster007: 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
dis one well at all
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by LongmanQuest: 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
Interested in learning web development from the jagabans of the industry?
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by greatman247(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
You want to be or you are already one? Check it well, she had been practicing lesbianism since before coming out. Na so dem dey do...LOL. by their fruit you shall sabi them...
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by 7footre(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't even know why I clicked that video...just a sight of her brezz now my snake has started spitting.

This clown will not stop being funny... Hahahahahaha
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
i dont know why people are blaming her now for someone who has been sampling for a long time to now decide to a lesbian

my fellow nairalanders, who is to be blamed?
In a nutshell ghanian preeeks are simply not good enough
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by daniwise(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2018
Is she a IndecentStar?
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
I thought they were born that way?

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Sarang(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2018
This one is mad..
Yabaleft! cheesy
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by StephanieCloude(f): 5:06pm On May 29, 2018
Just as salvation is a choice , so is stupidity
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by godofuck231: 5:31pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by chubinwa(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2018
Your life, your business. Live badly though to your own peril
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by KelvinC1(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2018
kingxsamz:
what's my business? let her be a Lesbian na, who's holding her?
or is she waiting for my permission?
and transmission maybe
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by uvalued(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your fast is added 10 with no water...
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Julietcutie(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2018
ur not even fit to be one... lesbians are meant to be really pretty and sexy if I want to be one is a pretty slender fair one not a big fat one... May the lord have mercy on us all
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by SoupNazi(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
I thought they were born that way?

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by pedrilo: 11:59am On May 30, 2018
big fat ladies and lezbianism are like 5 n 6

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion / 'Okafor's Law': Omoni Oboli In Tears As Court Injunction Halts Her Premiere / Photos From The Launching Of Dj Cuppy's Foundation In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.