Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion (33110 Views)

Tope Alabi Under Fire For Criticizing The Song Of A Fellow Gospel Artist. / Mikel Obi’s Wife Defends Him After Being Sacked For Criticizing The League Over / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by GistAlert: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Angry Nigerians are attacking 2face online after the singer endorsed a provoking post criticising the bible.

As we earlier reported, Ikhide Ikheloa, popularly known as Pa Ikhide, criticized Africans for still believing in the Bible and the 'White man's God.'

The literary critic said the Bible "is a great work of fiction" and "a tool of oppression created by feuding brothers to oppress women, children, and the vulnerable."

Taking to his Instagram page, 2face shared a screenshot of the post and then wrote: '

Africa Wake up#openyourmind #openyoureyes #ONELOVERELIGION Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D5uMgpgEy/?hl=en

2face comes under serious attack for endorsing post criticizing the bible

Meanwhile, the legendary singer has been receiving serious bashing over his comment.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/2face-comes-under-serious-attack-for-endorsing-post-criticizing-the-bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Skyfornia(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
GistAlert:
Lalasticlala

You no write anything and you dey shout lalasticlala. Wack reporter!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by GistAlert: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2019

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by GistAlert: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigerians sef,see as we carry this religion for head like gala pass the whites that introduced it to us.

One would think since almost all of us profess to be Christians that crime and other vices will be a thing of the past but for where.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by festacman(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
What does Innocent Idibia aka Tubaba meant by "Africa wake up", "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery"? The eternal truth is that there is no greater mental slavery than entrusting yourself to a carved piece of wood that is inhabited by a foul spirit and submitting your life to certain unproven superstitions.

The fact that Tubaba sings well doesn't confer on him any iota of authority to assess Christianity. If he has poor understanding of what the messages of Jesus Christ communicate, he should simply say so. If he is struggling to keep up with the teachings of Jesus Christ, he should say so. If he is confused and scandalized by the human weaknesses of pastors and priests, he should take a look at himself in the mirror, because he should be the last person to judge. However, I doubt if he has trully read and meditated actively on the sriptures. Therefore , he can't give what he doesn't have.

Let's face It. Christianity improved Africa rather than devalue it. From enlightenment of the mind through education offered through schools built free, healthcare through hospital built free, to discouragement of senseless practices such as killing of twins, human sacrifices, burying royalties with human heads and many other things.

Tubaba who chickened out of non-risky street protest should NEVER disrespect the sacred memories of hundreds of missionaries who left the comfort offered by their home countries to come to Africa to preach the gospel. Many were drowned in the sea and many died from malaria caused by mosquito bites. May God bless their souls.

If Tubaba has this day chosen BACCHUS and EROS as his gods and has therefore proudly built shrines under the name of RUMOURS NITE CLUBS to serve them, I wish him good luck.

For me and my household, we will serve the LIVING GOD. I love Jesus and I will serve him all the days of my life. Come and beat me!

243 Likes 38 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Jaysolu(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
God exists
there is evidence but they're just ignorant
I sorry for those saying Christianity is borrowed religion and calling our God a borrowed God
May God forgive them

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Jaysolu(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
I feel pity for all these atheists
with all the paranormal things that have happen everywhere they still dont believe

They'll be sorry on judgment day

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by twerkjack: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Jaysolu:
I feel pity for all these atheists
with all the paranormal things that have happen everywhere they still dont believe

They'll be sorry on judgment day

Yeah, whatever undecided

10 Likes

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by twerkjack: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Open your eyes all ye Brainwashed Sheeples

Religion is a scam undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by alBHAGDADI: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2019
festacman:
What does Innocent Idibia aka Tubaba meant by "Africa wake up", "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery"? The eternal truth is that there is no greater mental slavery than entrusting yourself to a carved piece of wood that is inhabited by a foul spirit and submitting your life to certain unproven superstitions.

The fact that Tubaba sings well doesn't confer on him any iota of authority to assess Christianity. If he has poor understanding of what the messages of Jesus Christ communicate, he should simply say so. If he is struggling to keep up with the teachings of Jesus Christ, he should say so. If he is confused and scandalized by the human weaknesses of pastors and priests, he should take a look at himself in the mirror, because he should be the last person to judge. However, I doubt if he has trully read and meditated actively on the sriptures. Therefore , he can't give what he doesn't have.

Let's face It. Christianity improved Africa rather than devalue it. From enlightenment of the mind through education offered through schools built free, healthcare through hospital built free, to discouragement of senseless practices such as killing of twins, human sacrifices, burying royalties with human heads and many other things.

Tubaba who chickened out of non-risky street protest should NEVER disrespect the sacred memories of hundreds of missionaries who left the comfort offered by their home countries to come to Africa to preach the gospel. Many were drowned in the sea and many died from malaria caused by mosquito bites. May God bless their souls.

If Tubaba has this day chosen BACCHUS as his god and has therefore proudly built shrines under the name of RUMOURS NITE CLUBS to serve it, I wish him good luck.

For me and my household, we will serve the LIVING GOD. I love Jesus and I will serve him all the days of my life. Come and beat me!

When I told people on this forum that 2face is a Satanist, they attacked me.

Just watch as he will one day reveal himself. The truth can't be hidden for long neither can lie succeed forever.

Just watch.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by GistMore3: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Chrisrare: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Christians keep proving to us everyday that religion is a scam. See them attacking 2face for speaking the truth.
Using insults and threaths to try and silence him.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by maxiuc(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by sotall(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2019
cool

Religion is the biggest scam in human history.

God exists but he has no religion.

Religion is a man-made creation to oppress and enslave fellow humans.

Free yourselves from religion

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Dee60: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2019
It is fake and deceptive to claim that religion was invented for the poor or for blacks. The richest countries in Europe and the Americas have a large Bible-believing population, in spite of what social media wants people to think.

There are also many people who worship other things, but find it convenient to attack the Bible and Bible believers, just as a way to cover their dark deeds.

Read John 3:19-21

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

No one should be deceived. Sin is at the root of all the problems. Jesus is the answer, if you want to deal with the problem from the root.

Embrace the light of Christ today.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2019
The biggest problem in Nigeria...... Religion......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2019
2face has emancipated himself from the Disney land fantasy story book called the Bible unlike the other zombies.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Onyinyeza: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2019
K
Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by JeromeBlack: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When I told people on this forum that 2face is a Satanist, they attacked me.

Just watch as he will one day reveal himself. The truth can't be hidden for long neither can lie succeed forever.

Just watch.

They attacked you because you lack sense. Tuface is not a satanist.

Dont claim nonsense. Tuface is just someone that sees the failure of religions.

Christianity and Islam were brought to enslave the African man

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by pyro62(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
grin
Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by IamSoProlific: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Just like his name implies, 2phase.

Inasmuch much as he's accommodating to an extent, but that dude no humble anything it's all facade,he just knows how to frolick the public.

That dude na typical where belle face.

Talking by the knowledge of encounter and association.

7 Likes

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by akdjr(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
It is pure scam! Carry the Bible and stand on the authority of the word and command that there will be no untimely death or like the usual prayer in church that everyone in this congregation that shout happy new year will see the end of the year. Pure rubbish!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Junkie1: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Omudia11: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Yes cuz religion is the reason there's no light in Nigeria. right?
Lexusgs430:
The biggest problem in Nigeria...... Religion......

9 Likes

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

who told you Nigerians carry am for head pass the white

Na so una go just open mouth dey yarn rubbish wey una no even sabi. Illiterates everywhere

You must have never left your village if you don't know that Nigerians carry this religion for head way pass the Oyinbos who brought it and used it to enslave your forefathers for 300 years.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by JeromeBlack: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

who told you Nigerians carry am for head pass the white

Na so una go just open mouth dey yarn rubbish wey una no even sabi. Illiterates everywhere

He is right.

The British men that brought Christianity to us are less religious than us.

They tax churches in UK and they dont allow pastors go Scott free with private jets....you will be investigated for charity fraud.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by martowskin1(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
SEUN so in a christian thread anyone can comment ... but on a Muslim thread, it becomes selected

even NL is not safe from the religious sentimental trash

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by okeyumez(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Media, lawyers, politicians and Nigeria followers are the problem of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2face Endorsing Ikhide Ikheloa Post Criticizing The Bible And Religion by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2019
2Face is an Eieye guy what do you expect? A man who lacks wisdom will always be a fool and 2Face just proved to be one!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.