Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies (14926 Views)

A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2018
network has been o poor, sorry for the late update. took it this am

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
just 3weeks and 4days,
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
what do you think you are doing

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
orobo toh badt

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
wish I can leave my life like this puppies, all they do is eat, suck mamas breast, poo, sleep and wake. life would be so stressfree

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
bear don't want to stay with his kids in his box, so I devised means by chaining him in the box so he has no option than to stay and do her motherly job

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by agboedeh: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
aquadude15:
bear don't want to stay with his kids in his box, so I devised means by chaining him in the box so he has no option than to stay and do her motherly job
dis one na by force parenting job
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2018
agboedeh:
dis one na by force parenting job
the kingdom of God suffers violence

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2018
my cuties are 4weeks already
thanks to everyone viewing this thread
thanks to my vet
thanks to those that has booked
thanks to those that will still book
thanks to those that called to ask of price
thanks to diamond puppy

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2018
aquadude15:
my cuties are 4weeks already thanks to everyone viewing this thread thanks to my vet thanks to those that has booked thanks to those that will still book thanks to those that called to ask of price thanks to diamond puppy

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
season 2 bear puppies are warming up I will be dropping update soonest

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by johnnyn1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am booking a female bro.. chat me up
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by franky156(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
aquadude15:
season 2
bear puppies are warming up
I will be dropping update soonest

Great Bro. I followed your Season 1.

I have mine as well a Caucasian Ovcharka that was mated on Nov. 19.

Will open a thread for that once i confirm it's pregnant.

Wish Bear A Safe Delivery & Lot's of Puppies! smiley
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ha!! A dog that is supposed to guard a farm does not even bark, this is the kind of dog that will just be looking at intruders like one mumu, simply big for nothing.

That is why before I buy a dog I make sure I study the blood line to be sure they are vicious and also study how the dog it's self behaves in its territory.
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by MajorLanister: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
mhd5757:
Ha!! A dog that is supposed to guard a farm does not even bark, this is the kind of dog that will just be looking at intruders like one mumu, simply big for nothing.

That is why before I buy a dog I make sure I study the blood line to be sure they are vicious and also study how the dog it's self behaves in its territory.

Why do u go about derailing people's thread... angry U should have opened urs instead.

3 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by space9880: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
mhd5757:

hmm oga this your visciousness is getting out of hand o I wonder the kind of person you are in real life

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by dabtee: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Lhasa apso male in lagos 45k whtsap 09056188427
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2019
johnnyn1:
I am booking a female bro.. chat me up
OK sir.
I will inform you once she put to bed
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2019
franky156:

Great Bro. I followed your Season 1.
I have mine as well a Caucasian Ovcharka that was mated on Nov. 19.
Will open a thread for that once i confirm it's pregnant.
Wish Bear A Safe Delivery & Lot's of Puppies! smiley
wishing your dog safe delivery

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2019
mhd5757:

you are healed in Jesus name bro.
trespass in my farm and tell petlanders your testimony

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2019
MajorLanister:

Why do u go about derailing people's thread... angry U should have opened urs instead.
you dey mind am boss?
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2019
space9880:

hmm oga this your visciousness is getting out of hand o I wonder the kind of person you are in real life
he needs our prayer
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2019
dabtee:
Lhasa apso male in lagos 45k whtsap 09056188427
happy sales
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2019
sorry I haven't been updating my diary.
I have been busy as hell.
bear is doing fine and close to giving birth.
I would take her picture today and post here.
just that her tummy isn't big.
maybe I should be expecting a very small litter.
then I just don't know why she isn't milking already crysorry I haven't been updating my diary.
then I just don't know why she isn't milking already

4 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by franky156(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thanks Bro. Hopefully she will litter within 48 hours!

Thanks

aquadude15:

wishing your dog safe delivery
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by johnnyn1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
wow..
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Johnickxy: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Might be a phantom pregnancy, mated mine too and i was expected a huge change is nipple and all but not came
aquadude15:
sorry I haven't been updating my diary.
then I just don't know why she isn't milking already crysorry I haven't been updating my diary.
then I just don't know why she isn't milking already
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
franky156:
Thanks Bro. Hopefully she will litter within 48 hours!

Thanks

safe delivery sir

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Johnickxy:
Might be a phantom pregnancy, mated mine too and i was expected a huge change is nipple and all but not came
hmmmm
I guess I'm experiencing same
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by subie(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join The Biggest Pet Store In Nigeria On Whatsapp / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.