Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Need Your Help Regarding My Relationship - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Help Regarding My Relationship (2193 Views)

I Need Opinions Regarding My Son's Speech Delay / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Your Help Regarding My Relationship by erictus: 6:58am On May 30, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:
Relationship of 2 illiterates. Poverty and illiteracy goes hand in hand.

I’m sure you’re both broke, or from families that are poor. It is the poor in this country that carry church and prophecies on their head.

Yet you wonder why the rich marry themselves. Na so so backward thinking una too go dey do for marriage, you fit each other.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: I Need Your Help Regarding My Relationship by Nobody: 9:29am On May 30, 2018
Guy, If that girl still loves you for real, I bet it with you, she won't leave you because of that prophecies blablabla, To every bad prophecies, there is an antidote or a solution to it and to nullify it. If prophecy comes out without proffering a solution to it, my guy, tell your girl to run from such people, There must be a solution to any evil prophecies, If there's real love between two of you. I see you guyz coming out victorious in the current battle ure fighting , A brother of mine was also in these situation before he got married to his wife, These prophet were saying rubbish here and there to my brothers girlfriend that there marriage won't have a fruit of the womb if they marry each other that the girl should leave my brother, But his wife is someone who never believed in that prophecies, They just prayed against it and nullify every evil prophecies. Guy, Am happy to tell you today that they have 2kids already within 4years of there marriage. I told them to go and meet those prophets that said those rubbish thing back then, but they told me, It's never needed that God just prove to them that he is mighty in battle than those false prophets.My brother make it known to her family that, it's her choice to make, and after they gave birth, his wife parents were ashamed cos they almost stopped there marriage, Same thing will happen to your haters if you guyz believe that both of you are meant for each other. So,just tell your girlfriend that there is nothing to be afraid of. U guyz should just take things easy for now and pray against all evil prophecies and that's all. I know ure a believer. There's nothing to hard for God to walk over. Okay. I keep telling people to go for what they want and stop looking for trouble here and there in the name of knowing what tomorrow holds for you. People that do such are not believers. I have a feeling your wife is a Muslim that converted to Christianity or someone who attends all these white garment churches, Even though, I have so many friends that attend white garment but when it comes to there Choice of marriage. Once both parties are convinced that there is true love between them and they are medically fit, They are good to go.If both of you are AA or one is AS, Then, these is a great sign ure for each other, Assuming ure not meant for each other, Then, it's either both of you are AS and AS. Tell your girlfriend to put her mind at rest and enjoy your relationship to the fullest and make sure you treat her like an angel once she's ready to go ahead with the relationship. Meaning, She must be cared for and spoil her with love. You should endeavor to also prove those evil prophecies wrong by your actions towards her. My regards to her. And I pray that you guyz will surely laugh last over your enemies. I wish you well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better:thermocool Twin Tub Washing Or Hisense Twin Tub Washing Machine? / Mum's Wierd Prayer / Fed Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.