Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts (33196 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Xisnin(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
Olypeppy:
She's shouldn't have replied..the media is not friendly ooo..

Safiaa:
Honestly I wish she didn’t. She sounds so bitter. I hope she finds someone one day, but I think she’s living a secret life that we don’t know about lol.
Don't take her serious she is trolling and enjoying all the attention.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Safiaa(f): 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
Xisnin:

She is trolling.
even if she is lol she still sounds bitter

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
U guys should give her some breathing space na... After all she is human sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
Nah bruh she’s pained AF!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Xisnin(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
even if she is lol she still sounds bitter
The idea is to make it look real to get enough attention. I am confident she is in a relationship already.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by SAMBARRY: 2:23pm On May 29, 2018
linearity:
It is obvious she is still pained and has not moved on....

Congratulating them and leaving it at that, would have been perfect and more mature or don’t even comment at all.
it seems this girl hasnt moved on o

1 Like

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by ohiku4every1(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
Samsimple:
3 years ago this day that goat from daura was sworn in as the president of nigeria.. Greatest mistake of nigeria history
Bros, where is ur senses?
a goat ruling U, ur parents and other members of ur family for the past three years ?

this simply shows that goat is far better than the creatures represented by U, ur parents and other family members

atimes, we see them as human beings but they re smth else in human form

they usually reasons using their anus instead of their head

a condom would hv save this whole mess
Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Safiaa(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2018
Xisnin:

The idea is to make it look real to get enough attention. I am confident she is in a relationship already.
I hope so lol.
Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by goodnewscliff(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Toke trying really hard to make social media believe she isnt pained after loosing her drilling machine to another hoe

My advise, quickly get a cucumber so you dont die of depression and rusty honeypot
but u sefff grin grin
Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Rocktation(f): 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
post=67988496:
She's shouldn't have replied..the media is not friendly ooo..

I really don't know why most Nigerian celebrities, conduct themselves the way they do on social media. Perhaps, they should take a cue from their abroad counterparts, who pay people for good public relations lessons. To whose question is she even responding, on social media? I would expect more sense from someone, who's been in the lights for as long as she has.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by redray442: 2:58pm On May 29, 2018
E commerce webite

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by oochi123(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2018
Kai, some men sef.... He was just passing time with you.. Hmmmm
Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 29, 2018
She prefers the rich old grandfather. This one doesn't look rich enough.
Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Bambela(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2018
CChillz:
I remember when this girl was trolling online with her relationship videos. Relationship expert that cannot handle her own relationships. Conduct a little research on these so called relationship experts you will find out that majority of them have broken relationships and marriages. Its easy for everyone to advice you on your case but theirs is messed up.
Because they had broken marriages and or relationships, they had the experience and in better position to guide you not to fall in the same pit they fell.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Toke trying really hard to make social media believe she isnt pained after loosing her drilling machine to another hoe

My advise, quickly get a cucumber so you dont die of depression and rusty honeypot
Hmmmm ... babe u re really very crude.... which one be drilling machine.... don't lose yours though cos cucumber won't be hard enof to drill ur rocky formation��
Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by delpee(f): 7:53pm On May 29, 2018
Angel is an enterprising and nice young lady. God bless their home.
Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by CChillz: 10:55pm On May 29, 2018
Bambela:
Because they had broken marriages and or relationships, they had the experience and in better position to guide you not to fall in the same pit they fell.
what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B. we all grew up in different environment and our way of thinking was wired and influenced by the environment that surrounded our growth. Most of the advice given by these guys to guide someone has actually turned someone to either become a play boy/girl, faking their personality by trying to be what they are not, breaking their boundaries and principles to accommodate certain behaviours. You can't offer what you don't have. If you have a shattered home, you cannot teach a marriage aspirant how to keep a home. You must possess something to be able to offer it so if these relationship experts has a shattered home, they cannot teach you how to keep a home only when they have a united home can they teach you how to keep your home united.
Re: Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts by Bambela(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2018
CChillz:

what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B. we all grew up in different environment and our way of thinking was wired and influenced by the environment that surrounded our growth. Most of the advice given by these guys to guide someone has actually turned someone to either become a play boy/girl, faking their personality by trying to be what they are not, breaking their boundaries and principles to accommodate certain behaviours. You can't offer what you don't have. If you have a shattered home, you cannot teach a marriage aspirant how to keep a home. You must possess something to be able to offer it so if these relationship experts has a shattered home, they cannot teach you how to keep a home only when they have a united home can they teach you how to keep your home united.
Your position is somehow opposing the principle of experience which they say is the best teacher. You can't give what you don't have but they have experience at tip of their fingers. That one failed in one attempt doesn't mean that he cannot make it at second trial or guide another to make it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby / Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.