Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Spiritual Or What,to All Christians Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Or What,to All Christians Here. (277 Views)

Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? / Our Progress In Life,is It Spiritual Or Physical Thing? / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Or What,to All Christians Here. by Edoigho: 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
please oo,dear friends am 22years old na,i have no female friends atall,have been single till now,have never engage in any relationship before in my life,when dreaming sometimes i always see my self close to river dancing to a particular music i dont understand!! and having sex with familiar faces in the dream..animal chases me also in the dream
please help me out christians here!!
Re: Spiritual Or What,to All Christians Here. by GoodMuyis(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2018
Edoigho:
please oo,dear friends am 22years old na,i have no female friends atall,have been single till now,have never engage in any relationship before in my life,when dreaming sometimes i always see my self close to river dancing to a particular music i dont understand!! and having sex with familiar faces in the dream..animal chases me also in the dream

Have you Pray about it? for how long

many Young people have sex in the dream due to what they subject themselves to in the daytime, such as sex fantasy's, lasciviousness, these bring about corruption in souls, them sexual dream. and is a rare case to see strangers in your dream.

Animal chasing in the dream can be stop. Be prayerful and live a Holy life, that is your 1st line of defense as a Christian
Re: Spiritual Or What,to All Christians Here. by spartan117(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2018
Edoigho your answer is jesus!
Receive him today and confess him as your Lord and saviour. When you do that he comes into your life and you receive peace.

AMP:Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.] John 14:27
Re: Spiritual Or What,to All Christians Here. by havilahconsults: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Edoigho:

OP, I thought you made a post recently about your pregnant wife hating you

(1) (Reply)

Christians In Nigeria Have Been Subjected To Killings – Anglican Bishop / Joshua Iginla Blesses Widow, Orphans, Others With N12m, House And Scholarships / Story Title: SEER FRIEND.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.