Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Watch As Talented Zimbabwean Students Break Guinness World Record [Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch As Talented Zimbabwean Students Break Guinness World Record [Video] (342 Views)

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / Zimbabwean Students Posing For S3xually Suggestive Photos In School While Teache / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Talented Zimbabwean Students Break Guinness World Record [Video] by Groovenaija360(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2018
A group of Zimbabwean students came together to earn a spot in the Guinness World Records.

According to reports, the 222 students broke the record during the ZiMarimba Fest on May 25 at Prince Edward School in Harare.

The participants played together in the largest marimba ensemble, beating the previous record set by 108 Australian participants in 2016.

"Two hundred and twenty-two students played the popular marimba song, Manhanga Kutapira, on the marimba for 5 minutes, earning Zimbabwe the record," reported face2face

Speaking to the press afterwards, the festival’s leader Mpiwa Gwindi stated that “It was surreal, I won’t lie. It was overwhelming and I was so happy to hear that sound.”

“The record has been broken and I feel overwhelmed,” one of the participants said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ati4gO1p-I

The Southern Africa country also holds the Guinness World Record for the largest elephant relocation project, with 500 elephants being transported some 250 kilometres in August 1993.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/zimbabwean-students-break-guinness-world-record-video/

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Calls Out Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Teenage Virgin Girls / See Photos From Late Dora Akunyili’s Daughter’s Wedding / Society Is The Cause Of YAHOO YAHOO - Seriki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.