Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 (36578 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by OdinceGoodwill: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
A 12-year old girl, Precious Nwali was reportedly battered by her mistress for allegedly stealing her N26,000 at Nzekwe Street, near Akwata meat market in Awka, Anambra state.

The victim, from Ebonyi state, was allegedly stripped naked and red pepper applied on her private part by the mistress, Mrs Charity Effiong who later drove her away from the house around 10.30pm.

The Nation gathered that the victim, a primary four pupil was later found by a good Samaritan while wandering and crying along the market.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim, who sustained series of marks on her body, said she had severally suffered maltreatment in the hands of her mistress.

“She always flogs me with cable wire. She has her own children but she hardly beats them nor sends them to any errand,” she wept soberly.

Also speaking, the woman that picked her up, Mrs. Amaka Okoye, said it took her about thirty minutes to wash off the grinded pepper in her private part.

On his part, Pastor Effiong Inyang, who linked her up with the mistress, said the victim’s parents requested she stayed with her following the family’s predicament.

He said, “All her siblings are being given out because her parents are struggling to survive due to the condition of the family.

“The father has been under severe pain having sustained injuries after several falls from the palm tree.”

He said he had already contacted the victim’s parents who had requested she be brought back to them.

Reacting, the Secretary, Anambra State Child Protection Network, Lady Hope Okoye, described the action as a total violation to the state child right act of 2004.

“Stuffing Cameroon pepper in the girl’s private part is another level of abuse which has psychological, physical and emotional consequences.

“I don’t know why this should be swept under the carpet for a woman to afford to do this inhumane treatment on the little child,” she noted.

The Nation, however, learnt from police source that the suspect had been detained on the order of the DPO in charge of the Central Police Station, Awka.

“It was not long after the matter was reported in the police station that the madam appeared, claiming the housemaid was abducted,” the source added.

The Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed, confirmed the incident, but said the suspect denied applying pepper in the victim’s private part.

He said she claimed that the victim stole the sum of N26,000 from her house, adding that she removed her undies in the course of searching for the money.

He said, “She said the girl stole her N26,000 which led her to remove her pant so she can see whether she hid the money inside her pant.”

Mohammed said the case was being investigated.

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-inserts-pepper-in-housemaids-private-part-over-n26000-theft/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by PrincessB1(f): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
What did i just read

This is the height of wickedness

8 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by TANID(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
PrincessB1:
What did i just read

This is the height of wickedness
Sometimes I Keep wondering If This Kind Of People Are Real Human Or Just Something Else In Human Form.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Ctorch: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
And one thread said anambra woman.

Akwaibom no get joy but she suppose treat the case well because I wonder what a 12 year child is doing with 26000

Unless someone, somewhere let me put it this way is manipulating that child.

Let the matter be checked well because some child traffickers used to tell these children to be bringing money for them so that they will be sending to their parents

Disfiguring and working on the child's psychology.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by martineverest(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
inhumanity
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Legendguy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Where is the private part??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Officialgarri: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
But what kind of image is attached to this news.....

If that's the picture of the maid, I'd like to meet her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by ifyalways(f): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vicious cycle .

The fate of having unplanned children .

Not stopping soon till our mentality change;- a nation of overtly religious yet wicked people.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Titto93(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
She's no different from a terrorist
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Beverlyjean(f): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmmm... I'm a very liberal unbiased person...we Women are more violent than men, it's just that we don't hv physical attributes...

26 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by kerry57: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Na so them be, women will always hate and body jealous themselves. In her mind, na make that girl puna no sweet pass her own tomorrow,the main reason for the pepper. Get the idiot jailed forever.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Kylekent59: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
This will make the said maid to have plenty of baby boys in future.

I know how she feels, like Iraq and Iran are fighting war inside her vagina wall.

The woman deserve an accolade, at least it is better that way.

She should also beat the hell outta her.

Nonsense.

Before you quote me, reason from the other side an ask yourself this?

Would it had been better that a tire is placed round her neck and a gallon of petrol beside her ready to be set ablaze.

Next time she won't steal.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Imoh555(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
E go pepper her die... People are wicked
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Spar7tan(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
I don't know why God jas refused to let thunder strike some women instantly. Eranko jatijati cry
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Timhigher(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Even the devil will be amazed with this type of Punishment
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by tosinornottosin: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is that the pata of a 12yo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by karma2000: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
karma deal badly with any COZA liers or noisemakers or Adult toyshop disgrace to our culture propaganders who fail to publicly and extensively take up this issue to ensure the witch of a woman is languishing behind bars
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by wakes: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
“Stuffing Cameroon pepper in the girl’s private part is another level of abuse which has psychological, physical and emotional consequences. INDEED!
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Cantonese: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by jayextra(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
You won't be comfy if it enters ur eyes not to talk of d private part.
What a world.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by raphy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
What is so.special about that Cameron pepper self?
Make the lady.first Justice for child abuse

She is peper dem.gang.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by umarshehu58(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
If this was in the North, the blame n insults will be on Islam n muslims

What a Hypocritic world we live in
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Lovelyn451(f): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
C
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Kylekent59: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
wakes:
“Stuffing Cameroon pepper in the girl’s private part is another level of abuse which has psychological, physical and emotional consequences. INDEED!

What do you call those ones done by the police in the prison?

They beat you with " talk true stick"

Put hot rod between your tights

tells you to shine your eyes and when you have done that, they spray pepper into your eyes

or should I remind you of other things they use there to deal with innocent civilians? grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by mystic77(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
karma2000:
karma deal badly with any COZA liers or noisemakers or Adult toyshop disgrace to our culture propaganders who fail to publicly and extensively take up this issue to ensure the witch of a woman is languishing behind bars
They won't.
But if it was done by a man, they will. It's time men start reasoning and get to see the picture. They will demonize and carry any offence a man does against a woman but keep shut the othere way round. All offence are equal but aren't treated equal.
Men reason
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by FarahAideed: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ctorch:
And one thread said anambra woman.

Akwaibom no get joy but she suppose treat the case well because I wonder what a 12 year child is doing with 26000

Unless someone, somewhere let me put it this way is manipulating that child.

Let the matter be checked well because some child traffickers used to tell these children to be bringing money for them so that they will be sending to their parents

Disfiguring and working on the child's psychology.

You forgot to also ask yourself what a 12 year old is doing as housemaid ? Is that not child slavery?

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by sirneyo2005: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let them put the same pepper I the madam's private part too chikena.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.