Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) (17777 Views)

Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University / Patricia Becomes First Black Woman To Get Oxford University Full Professorship / Chinese University Full Scholarship Program Of Wuhan University Of Year 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Nobody: 3:38am On May 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
thanks

I Noticed it's scam while going through the website.

Modified : one of the reasons I see it to be scam is because they want non Chinese to apply however all the courses are to be delivered in Chinese no English option. Hoow?
Op sorry, didn't plan to paint you bad.

Not all course re in Chinese. Some re delivered in English.

Check my own page image below

Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by harffie(m): 3:47am On May 30, 2018
BestInformation:

Dude be analyzing rubbish and saying what u don’t know
Some peeps on NL just pour our frustration online. Anyways, if you could read properly and perhaps grasp the true meaning of what I wrote, then you'd be aware that I only wanted to clear the misunderstanding, funny thing is I've initiated the process, I just wanted to clear the site issue and all.
Nawa... I feel sorry for you, truly.
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by harffie(m): 3:56am On May 30, 2018
iphoneios:

Young man what part of this world re you from?
Do you have sense at all?
Do you research before commenting?
Do you even think with your brain?

You giving wrong information up and down thinking ya doing good.

Can you please google “China University Of Petroleum” and tell me if it exist or not?

Even MySchool.ng have this particular scholarship on their website.

Most China universities use upc.17gz.org to register international students for scholarship, that doesn’t mean it their official website.

Here’s their official website http://cie.upc.edu.cn/_t15/2018/0323/c1165a140189/page.htm

Please next time make research before you mislead people.

Thanks ND stay bless.

To all the MOD and viewers, this scholarship is legit and not fake..
Thanks bro. I just needed to hear this, registered tho.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by press9ja: 4:58am On May 30, 2018
Baronnaire:

Follow that link to your own peril.

That's a scam site and what we call phishing (fake website made to look like the real one with an intent to defraud or harm unsuspecting victims)

While China University of Petroleum does actually exit, the real website is http://www.upc.edu.cn (notice it ended with .cn which stands for China just like our .ng). However the fraudsters created a fake website with address ending with .org which stands for organisation this is simply because no two websites can have same address.

The fake is something like www.upc.17gz.org
Please stay away...

You were created by demons, and sent to this world to deceive people from grabbing their life changing opportunity.

More than 20 scholarship website have this Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University program on their website. Did you even bother to check google be commenting?

Some dude re sent to this world just to stop people from life changing opportunities.
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Impactever(m): 6:31am On May 30, 2018
The scholarship is real .....but it seems they are only interested in the following 3 MSc programs

Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by kkc1: 8:00am On May 30, 2018
I did that , but still couldn't find the basic information to fill in. Please, help. Below is what I saw.
iphoneios:

You have to Register as new user first with your working email.

Activation link will be sent to your mail, click the link to activate your registration.

Then the basic info page will display for you to fill.

Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by ajibolag(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2018
iphoneios:

Goat.. na u wen dey post phone number com be legit.. nonsense

God bless you sir. he is an agent too. trying to paint the other guy bad to his own good.
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 30, 2018
kkc1:
I did that , but still couldn't find the basic information to fill in. Please, help. Below is what I saw.

Choose “Qingdao Government Scholarship” and click next
Choose your degree level and click next
Courses available for your degree level will display

Look carefully and click Apply, then the basic information will display..

Remember to check “Teaching Language” for your preferred course before you click Apply
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by BestInformation: 9:01am On May 30, 2018
kkc1:

Try use PC or Smartphone with Chrome browser.
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by paullo240: 9:28am On May 30, 2018
nlanded:

Dude, learn to analyse stuff well before you run your mouth about something you don't know about.

www.17gz.org is a portal that some Chinese Uni's use for online applications for International students, and that's why you see www.upc.17gz.org, it doesn't mean that is the University's website. The UPC you see in the URL is only referring to the section of the portal for that particular university.

Take a look at this official website of a Chinese university and it listed www.17gz.org for it's applications:

http://cie.hhu.edu.cn/5009/list.htm

You would see that their University's section on the portal of the 17gz.org website is http://hhu.17gz.org showing the university's initials of HHU just as that of UPC above as well.

You just came here thinking you did some FBI style discovery and littered the thread with your comments saying this is scam when in the real sense you just displaced a high level of ignorance and low level of analytical competence.

NOTE: harffie, Yewandequeen, Sleezwizz, Sarang, Lazyreporta, dkronicle, enjay1; That guy gave you all wrong information, this is not fake.

oga Pls what of those without international passport. Pls reply asap
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 30, 2018
paullo240:

oga Pls what of those without international passport. Pls reply asap

international passport is highly required.
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by umike: 10:28am On May 30, 2018
Use this link

It for the College of Internartional Education and you'll find the details you need.

http://cie.upc.edu.cn
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by kkc1: 11:21am On May 30, 2018
They are request I upload acceptance letter from upc, gmat, et al,but I don't have them. What do I do? quote author=BestInformation post=68010115]

Try use PC or Smartphone with Chrome browser.[/quote]
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by rezky(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2018
Its askin for verify code....and der is no code in my email.
iphoneios:
The China University Of Petroleum, China is offering the Qingdao Government Scholarship program to International students who want to further their studies at the Institution.

New students in the programs of Long-term non-degree, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and Doctoral degree are eligible for the China University Of Petroleum, in China.

NOTE: The application procedure is very easy.

Description:
Application Deadline: July 1st, 2018
Eligible Countries: International (Nigerian Included)
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Taking Place in: China

Eligibility:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
Applicants do not have any Chinese government scholarship.
Applicants must be proficient in the English Language

How To Apply
Visit their International Student Website Online Application System
Click on Register, fill the application form and click Register
You will receive an activation email, click the link to open the Online Application System.
Now select ‘Qingdao Government Scholarship Program’ and select the degree level you’re applying for
Fill in online application information, upload application documents and submit it.

Application & more info link: International Student Website Online Application System
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by rezky(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
[q[sub][/sub]uote author=iphoneios post=67991276]The China University Of Petroleum, China is offering the Qingdao Government Scholarship program to International students who want to further their studies at the Institution.

New students in the programs of Long-term non-degree, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and Doctoral degree are eligible for the China University Of Petroleum, in China.

NOTE: The application procedure is very easy.

Description:
Application Deadline: July 1st, 2018
Eligible Countries: International (Nigerian Included)
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Taking Place in: China

Eligibility:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
Applicants do not have any Chinese government scholarship.
Applicants must be proficient in the English Language

How To Apply
Visit their International Student Website Online Application System
Click on Register, fill the application form and click Register
You will receive an activation email, click the link to open the Online Application System.
Now select ‘Qingdao Government Scholarship Program’ and select the degree level you’re applying for
Fill in online application information, upload application documents and submit it.

Application & more info link: International Student Website Online Application System[/quote]
Wer verify code dey.....i cant register O'
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 30, 2018
rezky:
Its askin for verify code....and der is no code in my email.

Not code but Activation Link..
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Genfront: 3:51pm On May 30, 2018
What do we input for Letters of acceptance from supervisor if you don't have one and physical examination form
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Naijaschoolgist: 4:30pm On May 30, 2018
So if you dont have International Passport is a no for you abi
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Baronnaire: 11:24pm On May 30, 2018
nlanded:

Dude, learn to analyse stuff well before you run your mouth about something you don't know about.

www.17gz.org is a portal that some Chinese Uni's use for online applications for International students, and that's why you see www.upc.17gz.org, it doesn't mean that is the University's website. The UPC you see in the URL is only referring to the section of the portal for that particular university.

Take a look at this official website of a Chinese university and it listed www.17gz.org for it's applications:

http://cie.hhu.edu.cn/5009/list.htm

You would see that their University's section on the portal of the 17gz.org website is http://hhu.17gz.org showing the university's initials of HHU just as that of UPC above as well.

You just came here thinking you did some FBI style discovery and littered the thread with your comments saying this is scam when in the real sense you just displaced a high level of ignorance and low level of analytical competence.

NOTE: harffie, Yewandequeen, Sleezwizz, Sarang, Lazyreporta, dkronicle, enjay1; That guy gave you all wrong information, this is not fake.

Pure FAKE with uppercase letters...
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Studyinchina200(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2018
iphoneios:

Goat.. na u wen dey post phone number com be legit.. nonsense

Yeah bro,am a student here and also help students to process admission
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 31, 2018
Baronnaire:

Pure FAKE with uppercase letters...

Goat �
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by opeyemicollins(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2018
paulokougha:
Hello, deebee-0 Yneeds this: Experienced Building Engineer Needed For A Project In Ibadan .Can youusupplyoit?
SearchHfor: Experienced Building Engineer Needed For A Project In Ibadan ordVisitqthe linkLbelow.
5fz4yp iphoneios AOFXVd opeyemicollins 3csdgx patpo wsIfrA sorelee 6x82Cz prince081 kOTCq9 jaykaymaybachz QFxceM slapacha 7Ol3SU senselin ikOyc9 ugonology

Of course i can,please how soon do you wan it ,i will be grateful to work with you bro.
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Johnp001: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Another Copied Post

Why are you COPYING OTHER BLOGGERS POST.
do you know Google can sanction you if you are reported.
Re: Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) by Patpo: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please We are looking for a workers that Knows how to Climb palm trees, for harvesting!
And also looking for a farm Manager.
Please reply us with your contact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) / Universities In Europe That Accept HND For Masters / University Of Ibadan Rejects JAMB’s 120 Admission Cut-Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.