Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers (47843 Views)

Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) / Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Okoro nko? undecided

Lunatic oshi...
ur fada.
Afonja baboob

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Follygunners: 10:10pm On May 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ur fada.
Afonja baboob

Na we Afonja go still wipe all of una foolish okoro out.. watch!
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C gud citizen makin is country proud.

Edo is doing cult n olosho in Italy.
Afonja is doing yahoo in Britain
Aboki is doin suicide bombas in Iraq
Tufiakwa
Igbos are pushing drugs in Indonesia

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Na we Afonja go still wipe all of una foolish okoro out.. watch!
ur fada again
Skull miner
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by mu2sa2: 10:11pm On May 29, 2018
I watched the video clip of this guy climbing barehand to the 4th floor of the building. I watched it over and over again. It took him less than 90 seconds! Without the video hardly anyone will believe this extraordinary feat. I am absolutely convinced that God used him to save the 4-year old boy from falling to his death, with the added bonus of propelling him to the status of national hero under just 90 seconds. Lucky guy. The guy may not even be the religious type, yet God picked him for special favour.That's God for you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Follygunners: 10:13pm On May 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ur fada again
Skull miner

Dat agulu wey u lunatic for come go soon commot for map. Watch! grin
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
Lol, see village people, enemies of progress, where was he when the boy became an illegal alien in France?
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by phreakabit(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7180938_fbimg1527621009116_jpegae08c7435c6f63149449625eb060c4f9
The guy looks like he is using everything he has to stop himself from slapping and slamming that Malian ambassador in the last pic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by odehman: 10:24pm On May 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Tufiakwa
complete am Biko..... Ibo peddling drugs in Asia.. Circle complete

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Akpacha(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2018
I still don't understand how d toddler got there, like I saw pple standing beside d babe.
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 29, 2018
If he goes back he's a stupīd bastārdgrin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by airsaylongcon: 10:35pm On May 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Tufiakwa

How about your people? Ndigbo? The dayvaylopers of the whole world. What are they "doing" abload?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Oche211(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2018
This guy should better run cos it seems village people are asking for a re-match.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by oluwasegun007(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2018
Even bubu cannot tell me this...
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Dat agulu wey u lunatic for come go soon commot for map. Watch! grin
agulu gbukwa MPA gi
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by oluwasegun007(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2018
Imagine two different reasoning..

France - fire fighting working
Mali- military job..
Gez the work bubu would have given him if he was a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by brainbox80: 11:00pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't help imagining what would have happened if this fool actually fell off while risking his life for an unknown toddler.

IN A COUNTRY LIKE FRANCE HE COULD HAVE STILL BEEN CELEBRATED SHOULD ANY THING HAD HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY APPRECIATE GOOD WILL AND EFFORT TOO.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by awoofawoo: 11:13pm On May 29, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
Na God go punish mali presido. Country wey him run from na him dem want mke him die for

Thunder go fire am joint on top the punishment!
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by thatigboman: 11:19pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't help imagining what would have happened if this fool actually fell off while risking his life for an unknown toddler.

u can die trying
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 29, 2018
If it's Nigeria president Buhari and other corrupt elites, they will ask him to come herdsmen to protect cows and kills farmers grin

That kind job offer from Mali president is like APC and Buhari's asking herdsmen victims to home.

Anyways.

Sit At Home.
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2018
Malian Army got beef with Tauregs, Al Queda in North Africa, ISIS and other jihadists,
If he try am lasan, he would def regret it.
That's like telling a Nigerian that just got US citizenship to come fight Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by SexytorresE(f): 11:33pm On May 29, 2018
See how God take pick em call. I used to say.., "every steps in one's life" God has a purpose for it., see as e use the small gal open door for am. If this hasn't occurred, the opportunity wouldn't have come his way. kiss kiss
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by Therealev: 11:45pm On May 29, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Lol..... Mali gov't dey funny - Job in the army..... lol

But the French are wicked - what kind of training are they subjecting him too?

The bush man doesn't seem to know its not normal.

Give him a job in the office - instead of some sort of rescue Spiderman.

A job in the office depends on his qualifications though.
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by shugacain: 11:49pm On May 29, 2018
i swear to God if is me and Nigeria government ask me to come and join army i will curse the president and his past and future generations ]
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by jimcaddy(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2018
Oga never ever go back to Mali, if not na die be that. Africa is cursed. France will take good care of you.
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by enonche85(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2018
Just negodu wetin dat yeye Malian president talk!...reject French citizenship because I want to serve in my country's useless army?...make my left testes turn to kolanut if I accept dat kyn offer!.
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by killuminati(m): 12:18am On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Spiderman stay in France and build a life, Africa is a shithole, your skill was easily recognized and appreciated in a civilized clime.
[url][/url] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by otswag(m): 12:20am On May 30, 2018
His village winches must be very influential but his will for survival is stronger and wiser grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by mrkenedy22(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2018
emi ke, olorun ma Je. who go return?
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2018
Oche211:
This guy should better run cos it seems village people are asking for a re-match.

Exactly.
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by RaptorX: 12:37am On May 30, 2018
What is the difference between France and Mali, only someone that never left the shores of Nigeria will be calling France heaven. To many ignorant comments on this forum lol.
Re: Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers by lonlytroy(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Lol..... Mali gov't dey funny - Job in the army..... lol

But the French are wicked - what kind of training are they subjecting him too?

The bush man doesn't seem to know its not normal.

Give him a job in the office - instead of some sort of rescue Spiderman.

They indirectly want to kill him. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / Chadian Military Picks Idriss Derby’s Son, Mahamat As His Replacement / South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.