Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job (33167 Views)

Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by greatiyk4u(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin i almost killed myself in the Last FRSC recruitment in 72 Battalion Makurdi embarassed,where i ran almost 5km in 2 minutes hoping they will pick me because i'm physically fit. But Alas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Confession hour

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nasa28(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2018
This Is Nigeria
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by almajiri101: 7:43am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
You don't have idea who I am..

Show urself, nothing goes for free in diz zanga... swear say no be her kpekus u wan chop.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Whothecapfits: 7:44am On May 30, 2018
That is our country
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nobody: 7:44am On May 30, 2018
May God help us in this country
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by adonai80: 7:45am On May 30, 2018
divinespark:
Folks, let us forget about all these federal jobs and learn how to make millions of naira from non-oil export business. Click on the first link on my signature for details.
HI divine, I am interested in the business. Plz explain in details
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by pawesome(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2018
Its free of charge...so lemme just apply cz ayam bored...
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by FreeSpirited: 7:47am On May 30, 2018
KEVIND:

don't mind him. not everyone is corrupt in attitude.
who the fvcking fvck are you
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Buffalowings3(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
I don't have job for her or anyone. But since she is interested in a business I might loan her the 100k provided she has a viable business and be willing to sign an agreement.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Offpoint: 7:48am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
I don't have job for her or anyone. But since she is interested in a business I might loan her the 100k provided she has a viable business and be willing to sign an agreement.
I'm interested in the loan too, I have a viable business ideas
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by obonujoker(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2018
Lol... I didn't even apply for any federal govt job... no time to waste....
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by indoorlove(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2018
almajiri101:

Show urself, nothing goes for free in diz zanga... swear say no be her kpekus u wan chop.
While are people like this.. I felt bad that just because of 100k someone would have to go through so much stress and will only wanted to help. Please check your mind.. I don't have time for women that's why I am who I am today.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Chiomapriscilli: 7:50am On May 30, 2018
Pls be self employed,if u have small cash on u pls start up a business,federal job that has already been given to politicians
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by yommygift15: 7:51am On May 30, 2018
I became graduate since 2011, believe me I've applied to almost all of these so call useless gov't job but to no avail, and it's this pple dat will tell u u're age overage, imagine dat!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by indoorlove(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm interested in the loan too, I have a viable business ideas
them pm me

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by gr8solex(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2018
nymphomaniac:
It's a sad fact and the government agencies do nothing to prove the populace wrong becos its true. the job goes for as high as 500k to top officials who won't bat an eyelid until they collect in full.

Well I sha applied to fufill all righteousness.

May God help us.

Now 800k. Was asked if I can pay. Smh
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Yomit71(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
am interested in starting a business too, have try my best to get loan but none yet. Am a graduate and ready to sign the agreement. help out if God has bless you please. 08137550689

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2018
nymphomaniac:
It's a sad fact and the government agencies do nothing to prove the populace wrong becos its true. the job goes for as high as 500k to top officials who won't bat an eyelid until they collect in full.

May God help us.
When the Lord delivered the Israelites from Egypt,it was like a dream. You will get the job.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by tech18: 7:55am On May 30, 2018
Aeesha2:
Dear Naira landers , I graduated from university in 2012 and ever since then there has been no federal government job openings that I did not and have not applied for but not even a call or a message to tell me " o girl, we don't want to employ you". NNPC, DPR, NIM, etc. same story.
To start a business I applied for a loan of 100k in BOI since June 2017 but the last time I received a loan was been processed was in October 2017.
FrRSC portal is open now and I have been receiving calls to go and apply. But se Ogun laye ni?
I said I don't want to waste my hope and data.
BUT if you know that you have a LONG LEG as specified by the Federal government of Nigeria, please, encourage me.
my sister try luck ooo.You may see divine help on your path.When your time to get a job is due ,you will surely get it.It won't cost you anything to give it a trial.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Offpoint: 7:56am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
them pm me
I'll drop my email, my nairaland email ain't functional. etim2nice@gmail.com
.... please when quoting this mentioning wipe out my email....
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nobody: 7:56am On May 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin i almost killed myself in the Last FRSC recruitment in 72 Battalion Makurdi embarassed,where i ran almost 5km in 2 minutes hoping they would pick me because i'm physically fit. But Alas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You Husseinbolted there, I feel your pain...

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by chuggy(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2018
nymphomaniac:

May God help us.
500k for buhari regime
lol
If you no get millions for slot na only God go help you...lol
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by dom(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2018
This is really sad, my dear. I thoroughly feel your pain. Under the former government I may have been able to intervene, one way or the other. But these guys play their cards close to their chest.
It must be a trick of the devil to be born in a country where neither merit nor talent is encouraged, recognised or rewarded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by jtjohn(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2018
Aeesha2:
Dear Naira landers , I graduated from university in 2012 and ever since then there has been no federal government job openings that I did not and have not applied for but not even a call or a message to tell me " o girl, we don't want to employ you". NNPC, DPR, NIM, etc. same story.
To start a business I applied for a loan of 100k in BOI since June 2017 but the last time I received a loan was been processed was in October 2017.
FrRSC portal is open now and I have been receiving calls to go and apply. But se Ogun laye ni?
I said I don't want to waste my hope and data.
BUT if you know that you have a LONG LEG as specified by the Federal government of Nigeria, please, encourage me.

I feel your pain, just apply anything can happen...I graduated since 2012 up til now still have no job, My Dad was a senior staff in NNPC (Retired) and once a Pengassan chairman at warri chapter and my mum worked at Nigeria prison service (NPS) as a senior Staff...But look at me over 6 years of graduation no job......Just be patient my dear.....Always Read this verse in the bible... Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by divinespark: 8:04am On May 30, 2018
adonai80:

HI divine, I am interested in the business. Plz explain in details
Thanks a billion for your interest. Please, click on the first link on my signature to get a detailed explanation.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by lokomo: 8:07am On May 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin i almost killed myself in the Last FRSC recruitment in 72 Battalion Makurdi embarassed,where i ran almost 5km in 2 minutes hoping they would pick me because i'm physically fit. But Alas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hmmmmmmm my brother so you been dey there I was there too nah Nigeria will never stop too amaze someone I know in my street that was did not even apply and was not even present at 72 battalion got the job he has been there since 2007 NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!! I HAIL UNNA DOH OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by wakaman: 8:07am On May 30, 2018
Change your outlook, stop looking for a job, see where you can render true value that would be your job.
Above all, change your outlook.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by wakaman: 8:08am On May 30, 2018
Truth is how many of our so called graduates are employable?
Are you employable?
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Viking007(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cheesy Nothing works in this country.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by abdulaz: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
Later dem go say make boys no do Street.

I dey my sitting room with my PC on my lap and my AC blowing cool breeze to my body while reading this on my iPhone.

Make dem give the jobs to their children.

I’m already self employed. I don’t need it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desperate Job Seeker Begs Gov Oyetola For Help At Osun Secretariat(photos) / HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / We Are Seeking Online Tutors(Teach Skills Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.