Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job (33173 Views)

Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by obonujoker(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2018
myxxdenyi:

new graduate like me ko? *winks*

Ode.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by remyvitus: 10:23am On May 30, 2018
You are not far from the truth but who knows when the bell wIll ring? Someday believe me you will be called.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by drtwist(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
Hello...Pm me!
bros please should I also Pm you. Also need assistance to move forward
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by 3kay945(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
Make una just keep trying and thriving, you can't never tell. Besides, there are always little slots for the public regardless who you know. Except for CBN and high rank posts.

It is a pity the govt can't employ everybody.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nobody: 10:40am On May 30, 2018
obonujoker:

Ode.
thank you for this. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by idu1(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Awe Yor.... I sight u brother
Adayi taru sir
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by obonujoker(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2018
myxxdenyi:

thank you for this. God bless you

Yes God will bless me... thank God you don't know the meaning of Ode grin
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by OvaSabi1(f): 10:51am On May 30, 2018
nkwuocha1:

The guy no sharp!
Na sit down look him dey do.
Ordinary kerosene depot him no get!pegassan chairman in a place like warri?? embarassed embarassedAnd he is looking for job?!?!

Jesus Christ!
You guys won't understand until you experience it. It sounds strange but I can totally understand. His kind of parents are these kind of SU people who believe in merit only. They don't even like meeting people to ask for things like jobs, admission, etc. If you ask him more he will tell you that either him or his siblings suffered for admission. I Would never be that kind of parent to my child. Never! How can you just sit down and Just leave everything for fate to decide?

Cc jtjohn
I feel you. My own parent's connections, if nairaland people hear am they will shout. Similar background as yours. Well educated professional parents who held management level roles, etc. I think we were really relaxed and waiting for parental approval for everything. I had a cousin who went to her dad's phone to get the number of a deputy governor. We were seeing her as open eye that time but she got what she wanted. That's our loss.
But we move.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by OvaSabi1(f): 11:00am On May 30, 2018
OP, my advise to you is to keep applying. Don't put too much hope in it. But still apply. The thing about these recruitment exercises is that they can take time. It can be till next year before the exercise will end. Between now and then, you don't know who you may meet.
My sister was managing somewhere and she had applied to a govt agency before. She forgot about the vacancy and then her boss where she was managing now told her that she has 4 slots. Just like that, this woman helped her without collecting anything.
But like I said, don't put any hope in it. Apply and forget about it. Look for something to manage for now.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by nkwuocha1: 11:10am On May 30, 2018
OvaSabi1:

You guys won't understand until you experience it. It sounds strange but I can totally understand. His kind of parents are these kind of SU people who believe in merit only. They don't even like meeting people to ask for things like jobs, admission, etc. If you ask him more he will tell you that either him or his siblings suffered for admission. I Would never be that kind of parent to my child. Never! How can you just sit down and Just leave everything for fate to decide?

Cc jtjohn
I feel you. My own parent's connections, if nairaland people hear am they will shout. Similar background as yours. Well educated professional parents who held management level roles, etc. I think we were really relaxed and waiting for parental approval for everything. I had a cousin who went to her dad's phone to get the number of a deputy governor. We were seeing her as open eye that time but she got what she wanted. That's our loss.
But we move.

Its in the individual to make money.There's no excuse.There are people born to be opportunists'.I have wealthy friends from rich homes who start making money right from their pre uni days.There are some who now live on family past glories.

while in school,I was hustling and it affected my grade.Bleep the CV!Abandoned it already.

Use every opportunity that counts!There are kids opportune to travel out once in a while.Go to the internet,look for something needed here,place orders,sell on line while studying.Build!Make your money while your parents are still in privilege positions.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by jaydor: 11:25am On May 30, 2018
My sister am also in a similar situation, been managing 30-40k jobs since 2012. Manage to get married on that pay n expecting a baby soon. Abeg if any nairalander can help hook us up with an fg job would appreciate it.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Segmat1: 11:27am On May 30, 2018
The available FRSC slots had already been shared by senators,reps and other government functionaries,it is better you empower yourself with small scale business and pray for bigger profit to come.Forget about federal government job if you want to move forward in life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nijablog: 11:44am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
I don't have job for her or anyone. But since she is interested in a business I might loan her the 100k provided she has a viable business and be willing to sign an agreement.

Sir please can you loan me 30k, I have a business idea/plan money is tarnishing.

I can give you the plan upon your request.

08027464475 call or whatsapp please

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nobody: 11:59am On May 30, 2018
Aeesha2:
Dear Naira landers , I graduated from university in 2012 and ever since then there has been no federal government job openings that I did not and have not applied for but not even a call or a message to tell me " o girl, we don't want to employ you". NNPC, DPR, NIM, etc. same story.
To start a business I applied for a loan of 100k in BOI since June 2017 but the last time I received a loan was been processed was in October 2017.
FrRSC portal is open now and I have been receiving calls to go and apply. But se Ogun laye ni?
I said I don't want to waste my hope and data.
BUT if you know that you have a LONG LEG as specified by the Federal government of Nigeria, please, encourage me.

Just keep trying.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Alwaysking: 12:11pm On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
I don't have job for her or anyone. But since she is interested in a business I might loan her the 100k provided she has a viable business and be willing to sign an agreement.
Pvssy fvcking agreement?
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Sardauna24(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2018
Hi..Pm me
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by ekedimma(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2018
you don,t need to borther yourself i was in national assembly last month,there is this guy begging for recommendation letter to FRSC,The PA to the senator told him in my present that the Senator had send his list since a month ago and you are coming in now,that he cannot go back to ask the senator to send another name.
Behold few days ago i saw FRSC recruitment online,who are they deceiving after secret recruitment they will bring advert online to fulfill all righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by greggng: 12:56pm On May 30, 2018
Degree obtained more than 5years is not allowed and also if you are above 30 you are not allowed. This country has wasted the destiny of many youths.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by ufuosman(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2018
Keep on trying
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nwanna2588: 2:25pm On May 30, 2018
You share the same commitment with me. Ever since I saw the advert, I have not made any attempt to apply. The previous Federal Government jobs I applied were to no avail.
When I applied for DSSC, the police officer that refereed for me made it clear that it's a waste of time. I did not understand what he meant until when the list was released. When I went through the list and saw some candidates that did not majored in a course that was advertised there that made it, I realised that the officer was correct. Everybody that made attempt to get enlisted to NAF that year will attest to the fact that a particular candidate that pursued a career in Arabic was enlisted.
This was the reason why I did not take offence for that officer's refusal to referee for me when NA advertised theirs that same year.
It is one of the worst things that has happened to Nigerians from economically disadvantaged background. If you don't have anybody at the top your chance of getting FG job is as narrow as what simile is yet to qualify.
Today I have lost hope in Nigeria. In fact, my staying in Nigeria is contingent of raising enough money to leave.
Aeesha2:
Dear Naira landers , I graduated from university in 2012 and ever since then there has been no federal government job openings that I did not and have not applied for but not even a call or a message to tell me " o girl, we don't want to employ you". NNPC, DPR, NIM, etc. same story.
To start a business I applied for a loan of 100k in BOI since June 2017 but the last time I received a loan was been processed was in October 2017.
FrRSC portal is open now and I have been receiving calls to go and apply. But se Ogun laye ni?
BUT if you know that you have a LONG LEG as specified by the Federal government of Nigeria, please, encourage me.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Ahmedgk(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
Aeesha2:
Every believer who believes in Allah will be tested. Such tests can come in the form of fear, hunger, illness, some loss in goods or lives or similar provisions. No one can have a completely blissful life without hardships.
But Allah does not burden a soul greater than it can bear. Whenever He afflicts us with some difficulty, He gives us hope too . We are not left alone with trials and hardships. In Surah at-Talaq, verse 07, Allah says:
After every difficulty, Allah will soon grant relief.
Indeed, Allah always helps and provides us with a way out from every difficulty that we face. Our burdens, troubles and difficulties can be removed through prayers, patience and by having complete faith in Allah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by BlueScholar(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2018
As long as you're breathing, never give up hope. That's all I've to say, some of us are in a worse place than you

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by ymaruf01: 3:35pm On May 30, 2018
eyah now Nva gv up just apply for d fun of it

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by MsOzylove(f): 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
kgr8mike:
Nigeria is a deceit. There is nobody I know in recent history that got any government job without some form of long leg or some form of payment.

So all these publications don't move us any more because its deceit.
By the time those that can PM somebody have been shortlisted and those that know Senators have been shortlisted and those that know Governors have been shortlisted and those that know House of Representative members have been shortlisted and those that know top FRSC officials have been shortlisted and those that know Men @ the Top have been shortlisted, please tell me the space left.

I think the adverts should be to tell them to shortlist their people and not to deceive the rest of us. Merit for positions and jobs in Nigerian government jobs has long died and been buried and forgotten. It does not exist any more. Those shortlisted are Nigerians so please they should save the rest of us the embarrasments by keeping the adverts to themselves.

Nigeria we hail thee!!!

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by MsOzylove(f): 3:45pm On May 30, 2018
Nwanna2588:
You share the same commitment with me. Ever since I saw the advert, I have not made any attempt to apply. The previous Federal Government jobs I applied were to no avail.
When I applied for DSSC, the police officer that refereed for me made it clear that it's a waste of time. I did not understand what he meant until when the list was released. When I went through the list and saw some candidates that did not majored in a course that was advertised there that made it, I realised that the officer was correct. Everybody that made attempt to get enlisted to NAF that year will attest to the fact that a particular candidate that pursued a career in Arabic was enlisted.
This was the reason why I did not take offence for that officer's refusal to referee for me when NA advertised theirs that same year.
It is one of the worst things that has happened to Nigerians from economically disadvantaged background. If you don't have anybody at the top your chance of getting FG job is as narrow as what simile is yet to qualify.
Today I have lost hope in Nigeria. In fact, my staying in Nigeria is contingent of raising enough money to leave.
Don't stop trying because of past failures...... You can't say because you didn't get a job, you'll give up on other job opportunities. Don't give up so easily..... Have faith and believe in God, He won't disappoint you. Apply for those government jobs.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by pastie(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2018
Sardauna24:
Hi..Pm me
Ranka dade, fatan alheri. Nayi nisa da boko, amma inada kani koza a iya taimaka?

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Youngdokz: 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
Aeesha2:
Na u cause am.. y u no apply for N-power?!. Na dt 1 b for "unconnected" Nigerian citizens�
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by evanic: 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
Hello...Pm me!

Hello
Can I pm you too, I also need job
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Youngdokz: 4:13pm On May 30, 2018
Ahmedgk:
Every believer who believes in Allah will be tested. Such tests can come in the form of fear, hunger, illness, some loss in goods or lives or similar provisions. No one can have a completely blissful life without hardships.
But Allah does not burden a soul greater than it can bear. Whenever He afflicts us with some difficulty, He gives us hope too . We are not left alone with trials and hardships. In Surah at-Talaq, verse 07, Allah says:
After every difficulty, Allah will soon grant relief.
Indeed, Allah always helps and provides us with a way out from every difficulty that we face. Our burdens, troubles and difficulties can be removed through prayers, patience and by having complete faith in Allah.
May Allah (swt) reward u abundantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by ajog1: 4:28pm On May 30, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Cc jtjohn
But we move.
What you have said is spot on!
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by tech18: 5:40pm On May 30, 2018
This Ovasabi1 sabi talk ooo... grin

Aeesha2

Keep on trying. May God crown your hardwork with success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desperate Job Seeker Begs Gov Oyetola For Help At Osun Secretariat(photos) / HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / We Are Seeking Online Tutors(Teach Skills Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.