Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job (33170 Views)

Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Buhari2019: 6:05pm On May 30, 2018
ekedimma:
you don,t need to borther yourself i was in national assembly last month,there is this guy begging for recommendation letter to FRSC,The PA to the senator told him in my present that the Senator had send his list since a month ago and you are coming in now,that he cannot go back to ask the senator to send another name.
Behold few days ago i saw FRSC recruitment online,who are they deceiving after secret recruitment they will bring advert online to fulfill all righteousness.
Don't mind them. Two months ago, a friend of mine told me that Federal fire service were recruiting and that his link told him to pay #800,000. That he has three slots. I was surprised when I saw their recruitment advert this month. It is well.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by lereinter(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2018
Bomgirl:

I applied for a govt job for fun 3 years ago. Like play like joke, I got shortlisted for test, then interview.... I'll be 2 years in the job soon.

I knew NO ONE in that office before applying. In fact, I saw the link here in nairaland.

that na miracle

i will pm u

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Anthony18: 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
[color=][/color]
abokibuhari:

Baba wan fvck grin
baba wey im sef dey luk 4 job,allow dem,baba go mucus thier puna well,baba wey sad pass dem grin
abokibuhari:

Baba wan fvck grin
baba wey im sef dey luk 4 job,allow dem,baba go mucus thier puna well,baba wey sad pass dem
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by jamoyakz: 11:29pm On May 30, 2018
chuggy:

500k for buhari regime
lol
If you no get millions for slot na only God go help you...lol
millions sef dem go still dupe person join... this country na pure set up

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by kalu61(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2018
myxxdenyi:
thank you for this. God bless you
wow, what an epic reply

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by ehinmowo: 8:11am On May 31, 2018
D advert is jst a show. The positions have been slotted out
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by SIAcademyng(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2018
sshyne:
While I was still in secondary school, I always thought I would get a job easily after graduation from University. My dad works with the ministry of defense that time and he knows a lot of top officers in the army. I never knew i was deceiving myself.

Now am facing reality, after my completion of NYSC in 2015 I have applied for every vacancy but gov and private but nothing to show. At a point in 2015 someone told me a man had a slot for civil defence that if I get employed I would pay him my first salary I said if he wants 3month I would give him, only if he will call me tomorrow.

The point is while looking for a job just try and look for a business you can be doing that will grow with time, because if you are not careful you will spend 10years of your life looking for jobs without achieving anything.

Currently, the jobs people offer me is to teach in private school with less than 50k salary . I have to turn them down because I can't leave my business for a job that will take my time just to be paid 50k and below.

You are very right, this is why systems interactive academy is offering a 3day hands-on training on IP CCTV (with remote access).
Learn how to setup a cctv system, install cctv system, maintain cctv system, etc.
Our next cctv training workshop is on the 11th - 13th June 2018.
for more info and registration please visit: www.sil.ng

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by chuggy(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2018
jamoyakz:
millions sef dem go still dupe person join... this country na pure set up
lol...true talk...serious set up...no joy o
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by uchbaba(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2018
indoorlove:
I don't have job for her or anyone. But since she is interested in a business I might loan her the 100k provided she has a viable business and be willing to sign an agreement.
pls sir, am also in need of soft loan, I shop left 4 me by my dear late father, I bring yams 4m Benue to anambra to sell them, so far I HV a viable customers that I sell to but owing to money constraints I can't meet my demand,plz if u can help me am willing to sign the agreements therein plz Sir.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by goldenceo1: 2:33pm On May 31, 2018
abdulaz:
Later dem go say make boys no do Street.

I dey my sitting room with my PC on my lap and my AC blowing cool breeze to my body while reading this on my iPhone.

Make dem give the jobs to their children.

I’m already self employed. I don’t need it.

Boss abeg make we align into something serious. If you dey game quote me.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by braveheart234(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2018
wakaman:
Truth is how many of our so called graduates are employable?
Are you employable?

The issue being discussed here is not totally about employability. There are lots of
people out there with good qualifications, experiences and requisite skills but still unemployed. And at the same time, lots of people have good jobs because they got employed through godfathers or some other form of connections, even though they are not as employable as the previous.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by cigie(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
lokomo:
hmmmmmmm my brother so you been dey there I was there too nah Nigeria will never stop too amaze someone I know in my street that was did not even apply and was not even present at 72 battalion got the job he has been there since 2007 NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!! I HAIL UNNA DOH OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I talk to you?

Kelsnjoku at Gmail dot com
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by cigie(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bomgirl:

I applied for a govt job for fun 3 years ago. Like play like joke, I got shortlisted for test, then interview.... I'll be 2 years in the job soon.

I knew NO ONE in that office before applying. In fact, I saw the link here in nairaland.

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Darlington120(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Xmen149 post=68010562]I know someone last month that got appointment in FRSC and has resumed this month ..people be receiving them self,.

na bar man work? naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desperate Job Seeker Begs Gov Oyetola For Help At Osun Secretariat(photos) / HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / We Are Seeking Online Tutors(Teach Skills Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.