Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed (1169 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) / Bullion Truck Is Burning At Ketu-Ojota Bridge, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed by Bullhari: 11:47pm On May 29, 2018
I need an affordable hotel in Lagos mainland to stay for at least 3days.

preferred location: Ketu, Gbagada, Palmgroove, Onipanu, Fadeyi, Oyingbo, Bariga or the environments.
Budget: less than 8 thousand/ night.

I had earlier booked one at ketu through jumia travels only to receive a call this evening saying that the couldn't get me a reservation for tomorrow. Though the promised to get me an alternative but I am yet to hear from them.
pls help me with suggestions as this is urgently needed. My flight is expected to touch down by 1:40 tomorrow
Re: Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed by joshboo(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed by Lexusgs430: 8:01am On May 30, 2018
Bullhari:
I need an affordable hotel in Lagos mainland to stay for at least 3days.

preferred location: Ketu, Gbagada, Palmgroove, Onipanu, Fadeyi, Oyingbo, Bariga or the environments.
Budget: less than 8 thousand/ night.

I had earlier booked one at ketu through jumia travels only to receive a call this evening saying that the couldn't get me a reservation for tomorrow. Though the promised to get me an alternative but I am yet to hear from them.
pls help me with suggestions as this is urgently needed. My flight is expected to touch down by 1:40 tomorrow

Adio Hotel - Palmgrove

1 Like

Re: Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed by Bullhari: 11:51pm On May 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Adio Hotel - Palmgrove

alright thanks, I just touched down few hours ago, and am not satisfied with d facilities and services present in d guest house am current currently lodged in.

pls ic I may get additional info like address, direction or contact
Re: Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed by Bullhari: 11:52pm On May 30, 2018
joshboo:
call 09099582604...
I will tomorrow morning pls
Re: Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed by Lexusgs430: 12:24am On May 31, 2018
Bullhari:

alright thanks, I just touched down few hours ago, and am not satisfied with d facilities and services present in d guest house am current currently lodged in.

pls ic I may get additional info like address, direction or contact

If you are driving, head towards shipeolu street, adio hotel is the end of shipeolu street, as it forks into salami saibu street ...... Or just use uber .......

1 Like

Re: Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed by ceciliab(f): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hotel Deal
Who needs a hotel in lagos, nice serene area, perfect place to chill out with friends, outside the city, get a deal , pay for 3 days, at 12k instead of 18k.
Terms and conditions apply. Send me a pm. Complimentary drinks also and fish pepper soup comes with it
Re: Cheap Hotel At Ketu, Ojota Through Oyingbo And The Environment Urgently Needed by mediclife1987(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
ceciliab:
Hotel Deal
Who needs a hotel in lagos, nice serene area, perfect place to chill out with friends, outside the city, get a deal , pay for 3 days, at 12k instead of 18k.
Terms and conditions apply. Send me a pm. Complimentary drinks also and fish pepper soup comes with it

This your hotel still dey?

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland? / The Most Expensive And Cheapest Passports In The World / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.