Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Jonathan, Beware Of Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Beware Of Obj (591 Views)

Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Pictures Of Obj In Senegal / List Of The Outcome Of Obj's Visit To Boko Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Beware Of Obj by otukpo(f): 3:35pm On May 28, 2010
I have said it b4 on this forum, that now that Jonathan has assumed fully ad the commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Fed. Rep. of Nigeria, his romance with OBJ is becoming seriously disturbing.
OBJ seems to be the one dictating to Jonathan, even with the dropping of all the charges against Ribadu. Electricity supply has even gone bad in my area and then they are talking about increasing electricity tarrif.

To me, Jonathan will do better without the influence of OBJ.

Pls how do we get OBJ off this man.
Re: Jonathan, Beware Of Obj by naso2(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2010
Dropping OBJ completely before 2011, will do jonathan's ambition no good. He has to manage Baba till after 2011.
Re: Jonathan, Beware Of Obj by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 28, 2010
This kind of advice folks have been giving to Jonathan lately I find very condesending.

From Edwin Clark to Balarabe Musa they are all warning Jonathan on how not to relate with OBJ.

Helloooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Jonathan is not some 10year old. It is part of his job to make judgements that he considers right for Nigeria. It is also part of his duty to seek advice from anyone who in his judgement he believes will be helpful to protect Nigeria's national interest.

If you don't like Jonathan's decisions 2011 is around the corner to make an alternative choice. You don't elect someone and then try to choose for them which past leader they should or should not say hello to.
Re: Jonathan, Beware Of Obj by igboboy1(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2010
GORILLA OF A MAN tongue

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dropping My Name, Jonathan Warns Reform Forum / The Nigerian Banking System: Set Of Fraudsters? / Governor Rejects Party’s Apology !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.