Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

“if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW (461 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home / EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by Samludas07(m): 5:55am On May 30, 2018
Reno Omokri, who has not been so friendly with Yusuf Buhari, the son of President Buhari has once again slammed Yusuf and called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to seize Yusuf’s BMW Superbike (because no one knows the source of his income).

Reno posted via his Facebook page;

“EFCC just announced that they have seized expensive cars from some youths suspected to be yahoo boys. I‘m not impressed. If EFCC wants to show they are working, they should seize Yusuf Buhari’s multimillion Naira BMW Power Bike.”

“Does he have a job or business? How can he afford it? An APC House of Representatives member buys his wife a ₦75 million car while wearing a ₦1.5 million Gucci suit.”

“The President’s son rides a multi-million Naira BMW power bike and EFCC leaves them to arrest Lagos youths! EFCC should start their arrest at Aso Rock and the National Assembly! #ThisIsNigeria”

Visit www.ludassocial.com for more updates and entertainment news

1 Like

Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56am On May 30, 2018
Mumu, rubbish beer parlor talks.

Kemi Olunloyo's perfect hubby!

Mumu Reno!!
Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by Omeokachie: 5:56am On May 30, 2018
The presidency is yet to give them the go-ahead to do that.

3 Likes

Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On May 30, 2018
Why is this Reno so st*pid like this
Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by clevvermind(m): 5:57am On May 30, 2018
The president son is a lazy youth. i rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by clevvermind(m): 5:59am On May 30, 2018
post=68005955:
Why is it mumu talk?

5 Likes

Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by adeolakemi: 5:59am On May 30, 2018
post=68005955:

but if its Jonathan ,your tribal marks will increase from 9cm to 30cm

5 Likes

Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On May 30, 2018
clevvermind:
Why is it mumu talk?
Cos it doesn't makes sense.
Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by Nobody: 6:00am On May 30, 2018
clevvermind:
The president son is a lazy youth. i rest my case.
Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On May 30, 2018
If it was Jonathan's son, it is still mumu talk.
Any past President or Heads of states can get a power bike for their kids.

I don't think you guys know how much they are paid yearly.
Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by clevvermind(m): 6:02am On May 30, 2018
post=68006004:
Cos it doesn't makes sense.
Because it is Buhari's son?

3 Likes

Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On May 30, 2018
clevvermind:
Because it is Buhari's son?
Nope, same reply from me if it was Jonathan's son!
Re: “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s BMW by Riogeese(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2018
This is Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election:pdp Inaugurates 40 Man National Campaign Committee For Guber / Muslim Group MURIC Gives Falz 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw This Nigeria Video / Declare Dec. 31st As Democracy Destruction Day - Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.