Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) (43978 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by NairaOcean: 11:34am On Apr 20
Lady Sparks Outrage After Sharing a video of her cute infant with Pierced Nose shocked

A video of a Nigerian infant with a nose piercing has gone viral, sparking debates and raising concerns about cultural practices and parental responsibility.

The video, shared widely on social media platforms, depicts a cherubic baby adorned with a small nose stud. While some viewers found the infant's piercing "cute" and "adorable," others expressed shock and disapproval, questioning the appropriateness of such adornment for a child.

Netizens, appalled by the act, swiftly condemned the mother's actions, expressing deep concern for the infant's welfare and the ethical implications of such an act. Many voiced their outrage, emphasizing the vulnerability of infants and the importance of safeguarding their well-being.

Does she have the right to do whatever she wishes with her baby?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqKbsfYexBs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Franzinni: 11:36am On Apr 20
Nowadays nah to mind your business online.

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:36am On Apr 20
lipsrsealed
5 years from now,to find a responsible banny go be like finding a needle in the middle of red sea lipsrsealed

312 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Namaster: 11:37am On Apr 20
Another single mother raising a potential hookup girl.

475 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:41am On Apr 20
Her baby...her business

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 11:43am On Apr 20
It’ll soon trend…anything bereft of sense and logic is loved by that gender!

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by godofuck231: 11:44am On Apr 20
Men who marry prostitutess
are to blame

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20
Not even a Brian cell in the woman's head. When u ask them what they bring into relationship, they immediately say pussy, and same time wonder y men see them as nothing but holes alone. This baby is very likely a product of single mum. In 15 years time, she herself too will become a single mother

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20
Outrage or no outrage, it is what it is. The husband saw it before it happened.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by tobenuel(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20
This Gen Z mother na bonafide baddie. na her type odumodublvk dey always sing about

as it stands now, I no come know the difference between a girl and a lady. cos old American grand and great grand mothers dey call themselves 'girls'

35 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Wainey: 12:06pm On Apr 20
Wow, that baby is so beautiful.
I was born in a generation where if u put on short skirt u are a prostitute, women dont wear trousers and bumshot is not even something to wear, today people don't even wear bumshot again, they wear semi pant and cover it with cloth and walk around street.

So those of you insulting the mother, relax cos that nose ring will soon be a trend and ur wife may probably wear it. Few years ago, only ashawo put on nose rings, ankle chains and a dress that shows nipple, but now almost everyone going braless, people even enter churches with bumshot.

Now even guys are putting on earrings, fashion is dynamic.
Btw, the money has no right to Pierce the baby's nose

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by advanceDNA: 12:08pm On Apr 20
We wrote an essay on this issue in secondary school, i.e to what extent should parents make decision for children in their infant/toddlers years

.. ...... no child is born with piercing on the ears or nose, weda male or female. Its not nature's given gender marker but a mere cultural practice

......if boys make the decision on their own...girls should be allowed to do same when they grow...??

That's said ..Most parents pierce their child's ear.... Who made the rules that it must stop at the ears.....y'all accept the ear piercing..but u form another standard for nose piercing

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Kelklein(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20
When a baby gives birth to a baby...🤔🤔

This is every shades of wrong

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by greenermodels: 12:45pm On Apr 20
Typical Nigerian lady, always acting without thinking, their lives running on emotions rather than reason and logic.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by CaptainJune: 12:57pm On Apr 20
Okoroawusa:
Her baby...her business

Her baby is not her sole business. This is abuse of the child. You think you can just do anything you desire to a child and not suffer the consequences? Piercing her ears is okay to keep her from undue suffering when she is of age and has not done so. Besides, it is age long tradition since the beginning of man on earth. What is the reason behind piercing her nose? The nose she uses for breathing.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by matrix199(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20
Now I get why that Ukrainian hunk married an AI doll.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by descarado: 1:04pm On Apr 20
CaptainJune:

Her baby is not her sole business. This is abuse of the child. You think you can just do anything you desire to a child and not suffer the consequences? Piercing her ears is okay to keep her from undue suffering when she is of age and has not done so. Besides, it is age long tradition since the beginning of man on earth. What is the reason behind piercing her nose? The nose she uses for breathing.
Piercing baby noses did not start today. Its actually a cultural thing in some tribes of this world so rest.
Piercing is not painful at that age.

Non of your business.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20
Wainey:
Wow, that baby is so beautiful.
I was born in a generation where if u put on short skirt u are a prostitute, women dont wear trousers and bumshot is not even something to wear, today people don't even wear bumshot again, they wear semi pant and cover it with cloth and walk around street.

So those of you insulting the mother, relax cos that nose ring will soon be a trend and ur wife may probably wear it. Few years ago, only ashawo put on nose rings, ankle chains and a dress that shows nipple, but now almost everyone going braless.

Now even guys are putting on earrings, fashion is dynamic.
Btw, the baby is beautiful
Talking like an idiota....which I presume you definitely should be.....
That the band get stewpid doesn't mean all should be. Morals are instilled from infancy. From my upbringing, I don't have affinity with deviant tendencies....hair tint,tattoos, body modifications and sorts. You can't say that ones future wife might wear rubbish, not everyone does a band effect. Condemn mediocre actions,rebuke stewpid ways of life so sane pipu won't look at you as being stewpid!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by spencekat(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20
Namaster:
Another single mother raising a potential hookup girl.
Na baby mama way.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by spencekat(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20
immortalcrown:
Outrage or no outrage, it is what it is. The husband saw it before it happened.
She no get any husband

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by etrange: 2:58pm On Apr 20
People are just being ethnocentric. When I was in primary school, I used to see Northern kids with pierced noses. Isn't that a cultural thing? What makes the ears good for piercing but not the nose? If babies have thier noses pierced where she comes from, what make your own nose piercing superior to thiers? As usual, y'all have gathered to insult women. That's basically your hobby; what a woman should do, how a woman should dress, how a woman should talk, how a woman should walk, etc. If you spent just a fraction of that effort on yourselves, society would've been much more better.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20
Zonefree
Advancedna
Ilict
tosyne2much
Verywickedman
Sonnobax15
garriAndsugar
DevilsEqual
Caveadullam
chatinent
MrBrownJay1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Ruke1989: 4:02pm On Apr 20
etrange:
People are just being ethnocentric. When I was in primary school, I used to see Northern kids with pierced noses. Isn't that a cultural thing? What makes the ears good for piercing but not the nose? If babies have thier noses pierced where she comes from, what make your own nose piercing superior to thiers? As usual, y'all have gathered to insult women. That's basically your hobby; what a woman should do, how a woman should dress, how a woman should talk, how a woman should walk, etc. If you spent just a fraction of that effort on yourselves, society would've been much more better.

Nobody is saying women like you must not be allowed to dress nude, or pierce vagina or wear rings or die hair. What they are saying is that as a parent you have to respect your child. Allow them grow up to ages where they can decide for themselves. You don't have to force them to adopt indecency or prostitution because it is your way. Women like you don't want husband to force a lifestyle on you but you want to force your lifestyle on your baby kids. We are saying we want freedom for you women to make your choices, we also want freedom for baby girls to decide what they want so let them grow up to age 16 and decide if they want those nipple, vagina or nose piercing, tattoos, colored hairs, etc. Don't take away their freedom of choice just because they are too young to decide their own value system and then impose your impaired reasoning on them.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Emmanuel909090: 4:04pm On Apr 20
When baby mama is a norm in our society, what do you expect

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by AcadaWriter: 4:23pm On Apr 20
Men who marry prostitutess are to blame

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by chatinent: 4:39pm On Apr 20
Don't just try this with my daughter.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20
Say no to olosho packaged wife today!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Sparrk007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20
Characteristics of single Murda

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Tonnyray: 5:12pm On Apr 20
Ruke1989:
Nobody is saying women like you must not be allowed to dress nude, or pierce vagina or wear rings or die hair. What they are saying is that as a parent you have to respect your child. Allow them grow up to ages where they can decide for themselves. You don't have to force them to adopt indecency or prostitution because it is your way. Women like you don't want husband to force a lifestyle on you but you want to force your lifestyle on your baby kids. We are saying we want freedom for you women to make your choices, we also want freedom for baby girls to decide what they want so let them grow up to age 16 and decide if they want those nipple, vagina or nose piercing, tattoos, colored hairs, etc. Don't take away their freedom of choice just because they are too young to decide their own value system and then impose your impaired reasoning on them.
GOD bless you bro.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20
I love it... It's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:32pm On Apr 20
Ruke1989:

Do you maintain the same stance for circumsion? If she just pierced the babies ears, you wouldn't be making this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by id4sho(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20
etrange:
My sisters had waist beads in the 90s as kids wink

Cute baby girl though

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo) / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.