Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" (22011 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Sardauna24(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2018
slimfit1:
When you are killing people Hausa people dont know that foreigners once they hear that one people is killed because of his faith they will run thats why the North is not attractive to investors you can predict that onces you say something the next thing is your head leaves your body without thinking.
Hate speech
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 30, 2018
How did this kind of humans get into power?
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by ufuosman(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2018
local promises, 419 politicians
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Xionez(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2018
This Politician is confirmed to have nothing to offer.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by gozie112(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
Robisky001:
How many has he empowered in the last 3 years? Talk is cheap typical APC tyrant.
he's pdp
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 30, 2018
Nigerian politicians are ponzy scammers.

After the elections time these lazy and ponzy politicians ought to be fulfilling their campaign promises, they'd start asking their gullible electorates to pray for Nigeria and leaders and the idiotic electorates will zombitically start their hypocritical prayers with no hopeembarassed.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Codes151(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2018
So this old fool thinks Benz us the youth problem.. I think we need to invoke sth dangerous to kill these wicked ppl
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by 9jacash(f): 12:49pm On May 30, 2018
hmm...ok

www.9jacash.com remains the best platform in Nigeria to BUY/SELL e-currencies at the best rates and get funded instantly.
Call 09034509893
WatsApp +234(0)8127605814

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Heineken(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2018
I wish people fit be like me... Make we no vote
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Carter4luv(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2018
Big big talk
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2018
post=68006360:
I want you (the youth) to go out during the election and re-elect us. I will empower you to be millionaires; you will be exporting milk and meat; you will be driving Mercedes Benz, instead of Keke NAPEP,” he said.

OMG!
What kinda fvckery is this?!

Modern day fvckery plus he is supposed to be stone or burnt alive, imagine scamming the youths of his state.
EFCC has to arrest this cow cus he inhibit a Yahoo Yahoo traits.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by patadeleke: 1:47pm On May 30, 2018
hhhhhh

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by olowo1995(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2018
Ekiti360:
​Taraba Governor, Darius Dickson Ishaku, on Tuesday appealed to youths in the state to support his second term bid.

“I want you (the youth) to go out during the election and re-elect us. I will empower you to be millionaires; you will be exporting milk and meat; you will be driving Mercedes Benz, instead of Keke NAPEP,” he said.

The Nation reports that Ishaku spoke during his third year anniversary and Democracy Day celebration held at the Jolly Nyame stadium Jalingo.

He said: “Today, over 3000 youths have been employed and thousands empowered through the Rescue Mission’s skills acquisition programme.

“Those empowered are now self-reliant and have become employers of labour. The story of one Aisha is a good example. She was empowered; she later employed a widow and five other persons and her business is still running.

“When you elected me in 2015, you did not know me well. Now, you know who Ishaku is; now, you know who DDI is, who Daram Dam Dam is, because of what I have done for you

“Some Germans came to invest in tourism in the State, on getting to the mountain in Gembu, they were crazy. But upon hearing news of attacks and killings, they all left,” he said.

He said, apart from tourism, he has achieved tremendously in all other sectors, including agriculture, education, health and infrastructure, adding that the Nigerian Medical Association gave him award because of the hospital he built in Wukari and the ongoing reconstruction of the hospitals in Bambur and Gembu.

http://kikiotolu.com/you-will-make-millions-drive-mercedes-benz-if-im-re-elected-ishaku-tells-youths/

Chai... Which kind lie b diz one... Diz lie no get part two oooo... Im even no get rapa cover body so d lie dey expose wella
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Babisha10(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2018
Oga Darius Ishaku Dickson pls settle ur Local government nd primary school teacher first b4 promising us Mercedes Benz...

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by tunary(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2018
And the fools will re elect him because of an empty promise
na today them dey promise us
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by aloyin(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
Cutehector:
grin Chai.. Any youth that believes this should be burnt to death
Hausa pple cn bliv anythng, most of dem are uneducated so is easy 4 d few of dem dat r educated to turn dem to slave. ANIMAL SET OF PEOPLE. Shiiii!, let me jst silent, bcoz u wil say one thng nw and XMEN go dey look 4 u. Let me go and eat first b4 i talk. Abeg i dey com
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by piagetskinner(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2018
politicians can promise you anything when election is by the corner
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by stainless239(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2018
Lol.....his name sef

Ishiaki
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by newslifeop: 4:58pm On May 30, 2018
ohhh
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by salesforce: 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
just like that
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by winnah(f): 5:52pm On May 30, 2018
DWJOBScom:

You missed out where the millions will come from which is from their hardwork (export of milk and meat). It's a promise of creating an enabling environment for trading.
Thats what he was sayimg

keep quiet!!!!!!! what kind of stupid lie is that. manifestos are to be scrutinize and sanctioned. this is getting too much. this alone as provened that he's clueless.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by DWJOBScom(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2018
winnah:

keep quiet!!!!!!! what kind of stupid lie is that. manifestos are to be scrutinize and sanctioned. this is getting too much. this alone as provened that he's clueless.

You must be a kid
Listen son , learn to read and understand
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by babatee90(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2018
Lol baba say they would drive benz instead of keke grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by highcadre: 7:09pm On May 30, 2018
.......and blind followers
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Henon: 10:58pm On May 30, 2018
And some of the uneducated youths will foolishly give him their votes.
Why didn't he make them millionaires in his first tenure.
This country will never get it right.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by mechanics(m): 4:43am On May 31, 2018
funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ / South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency / People Jam-packed In A Lagos BRT Bus (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.