Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" (22007 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Ekiti360(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2018
​Taraba Governor, Darius Dickson Ishaku, on Tuesday appealed to youths in the state to support his second term bid.

“I want you (the youth) to go out during the election and re-elect us. I will empower you to be millionaires; you will be exporting milk and meat; you will be driving Mercedes Benz, instead of Keke NAPEP,” he said.

The Nation reports that Ishaku spoke during his third year anniversary and Democracy Day celebration held at the Jolly Nyame stadium Jalingo.

He said: “Today, over 3000 youths have been employed and thousands empowered through the Rescue Mission’s skills acquisition programme.

“Those empowered are now self-reliant and have become employers of labour. The story of one Aisha is a good example. She was empowered; she later employed a widow and five other persons and her business is still running.

“When you elected me in 2015, you did not know me well. Now, you know who Ishaku is; now, you know who DDI is, who Daram Dam Dam is, because of what I have done for you

“Some Germans came to invest in tourism in the State, on getting to the mountain in Gembu, they were crazy. But upon hearing news of attacks and killings, they all left,” he said.

He said, apart from tourism, he has achieved tremendously in all other sectors, including agriculture, education, health and infrastructure, adding that the Nigerian Medical Association gave him award because of the hospital he built in Wukari and the ongoing reconstruction of the hospitals in Bambur and Gembu.

http://kikiotolu.com/you-will-make-millions-drive-mercedes-benz-if-im-re-elected-ishaku-tells-youths/

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Ateewologun(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2018
3rd FTC in a day
Please Seun where is my million
Who want to be a millionaire..... Nigerian

23 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2018
grin Chai.. Any youth that believes this should be burnt to death

170 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2018
PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT WITH 4 1 9 BRAIN

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On May 30, 2018
I want you (the youth) to go out during the election and re-elect us. I will empower you to be millionaires; you will be exporting milk and meat; you will be driving Mercedes Benz, instead of Keke NAPEP,” he said.

OMG!
What kinda fvckery is this?!

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by drnoel: 6:28am On May 30, 2018
Ekiti360:
​Taraba Governor, Darius Dickson Ishaku, on Tuesday appealed to youths in the state to support his second term bid.

“I want you (the youth) to go out during the election and re-elect us. I will empower you to be millionaires; you will be exporting milk and meat; you will be driving Mercedes Benz, instead of Keke NAPEP,” he said.

The Nation reports that Ishaku spoke during his third year anniversary and Democracy Day celebration held at the Jolly Nyame stadium Jalingo.

He said: “Today, over 3000 youths have been employed and thousands empowered through the Rescue Mission’s skills acquisition programme.

“Those empowered are now self-reliant and have become employers of labour. The story of one Aisha is a good example. She was empowered; she later employed a widow and five other persons and her business is still running.

“When you elected me in 2015, you did not know me well. Now, you know who Ishaku is; now, you know who DDI is, who Daram Dam Dam is, because of what I have done for you

“Some Germans came to invest in tourism in the State, on getting to the mountain in Gembu, they were crazy. But upon hearing news of attacks and killings, they all left,” he said.

He said, apart from tourism, he has achieved tremendously in all other sectors, including agriculture, education, health and infrastructure, adding that the Nigerian Medical Association gave him award because of the hospital he built in Wukari and the ongoing reconstruction of the hospitals in Bambur and Gembu.

http://kikiotolu.com/you-will-make-millions-drive-mercedes-benz-if-im-re-elected-ishaku-tells-youths/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

Wonder how u get all those without working. Out problem is the idea of having material wealth without the hard efforts behind it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 6:42am On May 30, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Ishaku or shakushaku I just tire for all these visionless governors

☣ ☠

21 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by 2016v2017: 6:42am On May 30, 2018
Ekiti360:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi
political scammers on the loose now

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by DWJOBScom(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2018
post=68006360:
I want you (the youth) to go out during the election and re-elect us. I will empower you to be millionaires; you will be exporting milk and meat; you will be driving Mercedes Benz, instead of Keke NAPEP,” he said.

OMG!
What kinda fvckery is this?!

You missed out where the millions will come from which is from their hardwork (export of milk and meat). It's a promise of creating an enabling environment for trading.
Thats what he was sayimg

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by DWJOBScom(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2018
I don't think people read with understanding anymore. They must work to drive that Mercedes by exporting their milk and meat and he also spoke of tourism and he faced with foreign investors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Robisky001(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2018
How many has he empowered in the last 3 years? Talk is cheap typical APC tyrant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 7:39am On May 30, 2018
Politics seems easy in the North...
Little wonder how we have what we have as president.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by malificent(f): 8:10am On May 30, 2018
And some foolish ones will believe him

5 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by abc115: 8:14am On May 30, 2018
Robisky001:
How many has he empowered in the last 3 years? Talk is cheap typical APC tyrant.

The guy is PDP

16 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by slimfit1(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2018
When you are killing people Hausa people dont know that foreigners once they hear that one people is killed because of his faith they will run thats why the North is not attractive to investors you can predict that onces you say something the next thing is your head leaves your body without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by slimfit1(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2018
When you are killing people Hausa people dont know that foreigners once they hear that one people is killed because of his faith they will run thats why the North is not attractive to investors you can predict that onces you say something the next thing is your head leaves your body without thinking.
They are the real monkeys.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Lipscomb(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2018
Is not a PDP member? Satanic party.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by bobnatlo(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2018
Yeye de smell!!
And to all of you thinking this has anything to do with party, SORRY!
Again I say SORRY!!
What do u say to a people who can't see beyond their noses??

6 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by regirich(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2018
Sometimes all this kinda useless politiftians deserve to be stoned to death for the evil lies they are transmitting sorry transmission to the poor masses

3 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 10:05am On May 30, 2018
Exporting milk and meat will make them millionaires? To where?

It is well.

When I told someone people that no political party in this country care about the masses they screamed and said PDP is better. Isn't this man a PDP governor?

Both PDP/APC are same and whoever is supporting one has no right to insult their counterparts supporting the other.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by anibirelawal(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2018
People's Deceiving People.
PDP......Power to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by millomaniac: 10:42am On May 30, 2018
Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by jerflakes(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2018
This Na original one chance benz

Enter at your own risk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by omooba969(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2018
Nigerian politicians. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by SirLakes: 10:43am On May 30, 2018
And those wey dey there no stone am..... Chei, lazy yoooots grin
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by HeWrites(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2018
Buhari go better pass this one.

Ogun kii you dia

5 Likes

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Lanretoye(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Goan buy the Benz and give them now,not until when you are re-elected.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by obaival(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Since Nigerians like promises, oya see another one
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Exwizard: 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Campaign promises for the yahoo flocks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: PDP Says No Automatic Ticket For Obaseki / South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency / Ativie Steps Down For Justin Okonoboh As Edo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.