Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos (36752 Views)

Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On May 30, 2018
Is this not the dude Stella dimokokus accused of been a gig?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by EXLOVER(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2018
bb
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On May 30, 2018
Aniedi30:
whatz ur name? Where u from? U Bleep with the wrong state..
From IMO state
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:
i don't know why but whenever i see men who are about to marry, i just feel so much sorry for them cry cry cry
ahahahahahah..baba na same with me o..I can pity them eenh.
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Platony(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2018
Marrying an Imo girl especially frm "Mbaise",...is lyk

Davido buying a private jet.

Dats y many of dem dey old without husbands.

Anyways, I WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY.

grin grin grin
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Adukey(f): 10:19am On May 30, 2018
Beautiful, I pray the marriage is more beautiful and filled with love and happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Horus(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2018
Beautiful pictures grin
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by TDonald: 10:20am On May 30, 2018
Usefulusman:
[color=#990000][/color]

Useless Abokiiii, must you quote the news twice angry

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by obowunmi(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
Isn't he the one that duped one Calabar commissioner of her billions??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by NnamdiN: 10:31am On May 30, 2018
Akwa ibom men can fine

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Tonytonex(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE. BOTH BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Maxking1: 10:45am On May 30, 2018
What a beautiful couple
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Slimdoug(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2018
Watch it! That girl's family has money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by WebSurfer(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:
i don't know why but whenever i see men who are about to marry, i just feel so much sorry for them cry cry cry
Lol... what do you see
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by lollyafricamo1(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2018
Nice shot
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:
kiss shocked

Now this is what i called Lovely pre-wedding pix.

Simple stunning.

Na so e dey begin, afta 2yezs that kokori muye muye smile go disapia
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On May 30, 2018
iamdino1:
Rubbish boobs
What happun? Is it your bress?
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by yourbae(f): 11:34am On May 30, 2018
There must be something special about Igbo ladies
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by sexdoll: 11:39am On May 30, 2018
WebSurfer:

Lol... what do you see
Kenturkey048:
ahahahahahah..baba na same with me o..I can pity them eenh.

truly, how can someone just agree to imprison himself in an arrangement he is clearly going to benefit little or nothing from?

the thing always amazes me. cry
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by kalu61(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2018
I don't know the guy sha buy the pix na dupe
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by kalu61(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2018
yourbae:
There must be something special about Igbo ladies
Better get one for yourself.
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
He wasn’t just accused of being a gigolo, apparently, he met this his wife to be through her best friend, who was his girlfriend. This matter scattered the ladies relationship.

As in, his girlfriend traveled with him abroad, and they stayed at her friend’s house.
That her friend whose house they stayed in, is the lady in those pre wedding photos with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Kashif(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2018
Charming couple, but unprofessional pictures....
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Deltatoto: 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Awww fine boy thought he's married already..... all the same HML
he couldn’t have married you your toetoe smells
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 12:57pm On May 30, 2018
She must be very rich.
smiley

I hope the marriage last.
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by CandidNotes: 2:04pm On May 30, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:
He wasn’t just accused of being a gigolo, apparently, he met this his wife to be through her best friend, who was his girlfriend. This matter scattered the ladies relationship.

As in, his girlfriend traveled with him abroad, and they stayed at her friend’s house.
That her friend whose house they stayed in, is the lady in those pre wedding photos with him.

Yes. He met his now fiancée through his then girlfriend in November 2017 when they both visited the US and spent some days in his Kosi's house. Kosi and Egor, his ex, were close friends before the snatching occurred.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2018
congratulations in advance.
bariga boy.
we grow up together in ijagbemi street bariga at popoola busstoop.
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2018
Archangel15:
Everybody is marrying Igbo lady
he is not from akwa ibom he's from cross river.
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by fasanyaakintoye: 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
POVERTY IS A BASTARD
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2018
She is pregnant nah !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2004 Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji / Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her / Pregnant Annie Idibia & Daughter In Matching Adidas Track Suits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.