Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (64447 Views)

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn / Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by omooba969(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2018
So what happens tomorrow, y'all go back to your respective places of work serving my dear country Nigeria that y'all love to hate.

What you guys don't understand is that you continue to harm your local economy, only if you know how much your local economy has lost today alone. You can not keep doing the same thing & expect a different result.

Wisdom is greater than strength. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by dhabrite(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2018
Let Biafra go!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Habibatuley23: 1:52pm On May 30, 2018
Waste of time and strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by AdesegunSanni89: 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
South East Nigeria is a SHIT HOLE.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

So today was declared to be a day set aside to honour fallen heroes of the Biafra/IPOB movement in Eastern Nigeria. Wakabobo.com took timeout to observe the situation in Onitsha.

It was observed that all Filling stations from Awka Road down to the Main Market was locked and people who wants to Purchase PMS was left stranded. Information gathered by wakabobo.com revealed that the head bridge and Onitsha Enugu express road is a shadow of itself. Reports also has it that Military presence was seen in onitsha town for a show of force as well as Jets.

More Updates coming soon....

See More photos and Updates; Culled from>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/ipob-seat-at-home-95-effective-in-onitsha-anambra-state-photos/

You guys are dumb as a rock and your silly sit at home joke hurts no one but Yourselves.
If the igbos controlled the economy of Nigeria like they claim, then Nigeria would have felt the impact. But this move hurts the economy of the east, where majority of the traders and buyers are igbos. I do not see this move being implemented in the south or north, hence its business as usual.
Just make sure your fvcking Ugu leaves stay fresh when next you decide to turn up at the market..

P. S To hell with the Nigeria army and police for constantly battering our people at every opportunity. I don't see their hard handedness when it comes to Fulani terrorists and Islamic savages causing chaos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2018
akeentech:
Everybody sat at home yesterday being the public holiday. I will only take them serious if they can sit at home for a week.
who r u in the scheme of things

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Buchighatti: 1:58pm On May 30, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Very interesting. I have been indoors since morning here in Owerri reading "There was a country" by the late revered author China Achebe and intermittently checking the internet for updates on the sit at home. As I read all the details contained in this Wonderful book, it feels like I'm in 1967 witnessing the events taking place in Biafra. Igbos really suffered in the hands of these wicked people with absolute support from Britain and Russia. In page 227/228 of the book, a sentence really got me emotional and captured it all. It went thus "...we would have to adjust to the realities and consequences of a Nigeria that did not appeal to us any longer. Nigeria had not succeeded in crushing the spirit of the Igbo people, but it had left us indigent, stripped bare, and stranded in the wilderness." End of quote. Considering that these events took place almost fifty years ago yet the Igbos have remained resolute in their agitations for Biafra goes to show that it would never end unless it is granted to them. The problem is that Nigeria is being ruled by very dull people, because intelligent people would have either granted the Igbo people semi autonomy to have Biafra and still be under Nigeria union or grant all the six regions autonomy. We surely can't continue like this as a country because Nigeria will collapse under the weight of its numerous problems that keeps multiplying with each passing day.
lots of sense dey worry you dude

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Ganiyat72(f): 1:58pm On May 30, 2018
Give it to the Igbo masses, they are the only tribe in this present contraption that is self relient/ dependent & can do without govement petronage or support.

I wish them the best.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2018
I'm only seeing pictures of markets. Banks nko? Corporate organizations? Civil servants?
Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by ElsonMorali: 1:59pm On May 30, 2018
Paralysing economic activity for nothing.

Doesn't make any difference.

I'm sure most people didn't come out because of fear of what the pro-Biafra group would do if they did.

Anyway, what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by justuschi50: 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
this are d type of pole I am wait for their comments AFONJAS aka brown roof Republican aka futureless tribe pls shut up .Biafra is d place of d ibo, this is to show we ready if anything happen to Nigeria onlike u pple who don't have a direction that is why u pole kept following d northern to beg for d unity of Nigeria. FOOL!FOOL!!FOOL!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Sardauna24(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2018
Biafra bush
Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by PointZerom: 2:03pm On May 30, 2018
These pple won't be happy, they can now see that it's beyond NK. If 3yrs war didn't stop it, python dance is a child's play.

madridguy sarrki yyeske yarimo ngeneukwenu passingshot progress69 throwback python1 liondeleo apcsupporter

Cc immhotep Lzza onyeoga

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by justuschi50: 2:03pm On May 30, 2018
Habibatuley23:
Waste of time and strength.
this one know nothing, afonjas pple begging for Nigeria unity

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by doctokwus: 2:03pm On May 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
I'm only seeing pictures of markets. Banks nko? Corporate organizations? Civil servants?
Shifting the goal post,as usual

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by EzeNri(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2018
freemanbubble:
isoright
here in Benin City we don't know what is biafra or the rising sun
all we know is ONE NIGERIA
Benin has never been Biafra nah. Enjoy your shithole country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:
These pple won't be happy, they can now see that it's beyond NK. If 3yrs war didn't stop it, python dance is a child's play.

madridguy sarrki yyeske yarimo ngeneukwenu passingshot progress69 throwback python1 liondeleo apcsupporter

Cc immhotep Lzza onyeoga
Sarrki will soon consult lai mohammed for more lies
Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by PointZerom: 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Who goes to bank when Mkts are closed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by PointZerom: 2:06pm On May 30, 2018
immhotep:
Sarrki will soon consult lai mohammed for more lies
Bro we're used to their container of lies.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Dreadful: 2:06pm On May 30, 2018
akeentech:
Everybody sat at home yesterday being the public holiday. I will only take them serious if they can sit at home for a week.
Shut your trap you jealous fool. If they extend it for a week you'll scream for a year. Clown!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by PointZerom: 2:08pm On May 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:

It takes a poo hole to know this.

Cc immhotep Lzza onyeoga
Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2018
omooba969:
So what happens tomorrow, y'all go back to your respective places of work serving my dear country Nigeria that y'all love to hate.

What you guys don't understand is that you continue to harm your local economy, only if you know how much your local economy has lost today alone. You can not keep doing the same thing & expect a different result.

But ur local economy doesn't get harmed when u celebrate the yeye june12?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Nealson(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
Interesting indeed.... This just a snippet
Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by EzeNri(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
omooba969:

Thank God you said our local economy.

I knew how much I would lose today both in productive hours and money but I closed down operations today and gave my staff leave to observe the memorial.

I lost 19 uncles fighting to secure a safer future for me. I will always cherish their memory.

May 30th 2019, I will still observe the memorial and even in Heaven.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Dreadful: 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
veacea:
How i wish the same thing can be done during election. It will go a long way in reshaping the future of this country.
We'll repeat this same thing you're witnessing today at the rigged elections day all you need do is tell your afonja brothers to man up like us for once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by toofit007: 2:10pm On May 30, 2018
veacea:
How i wish the same thing can be done during election. It will go a long way in reshaping the future of this country.
there will be no more Nigeria election throughout biafraland forever and ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Benny93: 2:10pm On May 30, 2018
Wat's the meaning of dis purported sit at home 4 , is it now a new way of celebrating a republic /democracy of a proposed state (Biafra) one tin I see about dis so called Biafra is dat they just like to radiate force in all of dare activities... it suppose to be a day of commemoration of those dat eventually lost dare lifes either directly or indirectly... abi Biafra dy under military regime? sit at home is 2 rude joor
Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by PointZerom: 2:10pm On May 30, 2018
akeentech:

See pained somborri. Why didn't you extend yours to one week?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Habibatuley23: 2:10pm On May 30, 2018
justuschi50:
this one know nothing, afonjas pple begging for Nigeria unity

I understand how u feel Buh still blame you to have been deceived by that runaway kanu. grin
Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by justuschi50: 2:11pm On May 30, 2018
Sardauna24:
Biafra bush
moving parrot mouth.this afonjas pple deu make me verse dey insult d IBO shout for IBO to go home now,once d idea of Biafra come set keep shouting begging no come afonjas get sense no everything u pple we oppose ibo, ibo say don't vote buhari,u pple oppose use saying yes to buhari presidency. I hope u pple will be wise enough ,AFONJAS, a tribe DAT pple called wise but I see no wisdom in dem, a tribe DAT pple call educated,first to embrace civilization but dey use it for nothing.AFONJAS get sense pls I beg u pple

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Who goes to bank when Mkts are closed?

I'm talking of the staff, not customers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.