Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order (28542 Views)

Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo / 426 FG Workers Risk Sanctions For Ignoring New Postings / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by dadark: 6:36pm On May 30, 2018
you people still dont understand what happened....

you were declared a terrorits group....you are even practicaly target practice sef....

you think they will allow boko members to roam around freely even if they are not attacking....??
Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Beremx(f): 7:32pm On May 30, 2018
konkonbilo:
Nice one...how did she react? Tell her it's the photographer that shot her that posted it
she was happy. She said she didn't know the picture is that beautiful. I was like is this not my colleague? You need to see how I ran to show her the picture and she screamed. grin
Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by konkonbilo(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2018
Beremx:
she was happy. She said she didn't know the picture is that beautiful. I was like is this not my colleague? You need to see how I ran to show her the picture and she screamed. grin
cheesy nice one
Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Beremx(f): 7:40pm On May 30, 2018
konkonbilo:
cheesy nice one
she doesn't know about nairaland. Her phone was stolen so she's using a small phone for now. She begged me to screenshot the picture for her which I did. If you can give her a hardcopy of the picture please do. She loves it so much
Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by iamfromlagos(f): 8:23pm On May 30, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Dead on arrival..
How would they report to duty since everywhere was locked down ?
How would they transport themselves to. their different working places ?
Did Obiano provide Bus for them ?
This press statement was released just to save face. .
How sure am I that Obiano is not even at home self ?
I wonder o. Truth is Nigeria is not working, let people go their different ways.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by konkonbilo(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2018
Beremx:
she doesn't know about nairaland. Her phone was stolen so she's using a small phone for now. She begged me to screenshot the picture for her which I did. If you can give her a hardcopy of the picture please do. She loves it so much
you can send me ur mail I'll forward the pictures to you so you can show her
Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Beremx(f): 9:05pm On May 30, 2018
konkonbilo:
you can send me ur mail I'll forward the pictures to you so you can show her
OK. Judykemas80@gmail.com
Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Torylanez(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2018
uzohrome:
I think is not a sin to observe ,honour and remember your departed loved ones. Let him sack everyone including himself. This is democracy for crying out loud . have a great day guys and find a way to keep yourself happy always.

Do ipob operate or believe in democracy? No

Are they obeying the laws or constitution? No

Do they follow due processes for their Campaigns? No

They are terrorists
Re: Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by AWOLOWO10: 10:33pm On May 30, 2018
OrientDailyNews:
…Police debunks Onitsha 2,000 march
…MASSOB spits fire on slain members

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/anambra-workers-risk-sack-over/

i am proud to be IGBO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.