Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel (62458 Views)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM / Don Louis Attempt To Sue Mr Eazi & Davido For Using His Lyrics (fire Fire Burn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by torino88(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2018
Samanza89:
I didn't see tu baba up there, I would have concur that your list is true... #fallforyou oo
or buhari grin
Samanza89:
I didn't see tu baba up there, I would have concur that your list is true... #fallforyou oo
or buhari

2 Likes

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Carter4luv(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2018
Finally she want to trend on social media. She has finally seen it.
She will not post the one she is begging them for money oooo. She want the world to know she is chatting with celebrities.

Fake girl

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by marktony77(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
this is obviously a big fat lie, like seriously who is she to begin with? davido, mr eazi, casper n kizz daniel slid into ur DM probably at the same time, come on find another lie abeg its either you sent them a lovely message that caught their attention first or this whole shit was made up. no guy would leave otedola's daughter for this not to speak for the rest.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by lekkan(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
I can't believe this nonsense because she might be the one sending out the messages to them.... Instagram doesn't indicate sender or receiver at the outer interface... So Aunty open your inbox let us see

4 Likes

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Acepen(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
High Grade Olosho, This An Upgrade To Her Portfolio
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Tedassie(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
UjuJoan2:
Obviously their fake handles!
Seconded
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by thunderbabs: 2:16pm On May 30, 2018
See, except you are a child of God, real one. No matter how beautiful the assurance you dey hype like davido does, you will still see more beauties, with better curves, nice asses....

The more you look....

Hence, the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 30, 2018
missterious:

I don't know what guys want in this life, I swear. So all these pics on IG is just for show. God help us.

Sorry babe. I would never cheat on you.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Nealson(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2018
grin
what an achievement that was!.... Yeeepa kiss Daniel and co sabi better thing sha no wonder the book of song of Solomon says beware of ladies for they have conquer kings!
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by omoadeleye(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2018
otedola daughter breaking up with his ass soonest

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Kenturkey048(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2018
marktony77:
this is obviously a big fat lie, like seriously who is she to begin with? davido, mr eazi, casper n kizz daniel slid into ur DM probably at the same time, come on find another lie abeg its either you sent them a lovely message that caught their attention first or this whole shit was made up. no guy would leave otedola's daughter for this not to speak for the rest.
not even if her kpekus they gush out crude..
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by addicted268(f): 2:26pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:
shocked

Mr Eazi? Is it the Mr Eazi dating otedolas daughter?

Davido? The Davido of the Chioma and Assurance series?

cheesy cheesy
If this is true then there's going to be alot of Trouble in paradise

This girl has finally broken the table.easy and assurance. Na wah oooo
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Kennydoc(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2018
Israeljones:
cankerworms let loose...
this lady might have been the one to msg 1st......
those msgs may possibly be a reply to her sending them msgs 1st...
but she made it look like she bin the most sort after...

Do you know how many hundreds of people that message them daily? They wouldn't reply her if they didn't find her attractive and desire her.

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:32pm On May 30, 2018
The name got me confused
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by UncleJudax(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2018
Jabarzee:
see yeye davido despite shouting chioma my lover, he still dey pursue girls
Chioma no de there him get two Babymamas?

She de aware of her role grin
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by slightlyMad(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
Thats photoshop
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by enonche85(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
This girl dey lie jor!...with all the hot girls Davido, Mr Eazi and Kiss Daniel dey shoot video with, na only her dey see to hit on?...it's highly impossible for all of them to hit on her like that unless they all know each other....Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi all hitting on one strange girl?, haba hanty, take it easy with lie abeg.

This is obviously an arranged screen shots.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by LeoThaGreat(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
I remember when I had a huge crush on Temi Otedola, my females roommate was telling me it's impossible for us to date. Then came Mr Eazi to Temi's world and I was mocked. LMAO!
I told them sooner or later, she'll break up with Eazi because he likes big yansh and he'll cheat on her regularly since she doesn't have.
I love Eazi big time, and now I wish he spends forever with Temi. I just need those that mocked me to acknowledge I was right about Eazi.

All I feel like doing now is listening to my songs. Kindly follow the link below to join me
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by skales67(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2018
akeentech:
I can bet it, Davido will dump China for this girl if she say yes. But Mr Eazy fall my hand gan an

If Davido should dump Chioma, why shouldn't Mr Eazi dump DJ Cuppy?
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Unlimited22: 2:47pm On May 30, 2018
Tedassie:

Seconded
Verified 'fake' handles?
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by akeentech(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
skales67:

If Davido should dump Chioma, why shouldn't Mr Eazi dump DJ Cuppy?
Money is involved in case of Cuppy
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by KELVONISTIC: 2:49pm On May 30, 2018
One if SA best rappers kiss
kennygee:
shocked

I see Davido, My Eazi and Kiss Daniel.

Who's Cassperthyovest?
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by AdeMavrodi: 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
Mr Eazi said let me pour you water cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by skales67(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
akeentech:

Money is involved in case of Cuppy

Culinary and bedroom skills is involved in case of Chioma.

And what makes you think Mr Eazi can't damn the money and walk?
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by chronique(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2018
the only person i feel sorry for on that list,is mr eazi. if you know,you know.

2 Likes

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by laivwire(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2018
and they all happen follow each other. cheesy No non celebrity is sliding into her DM right. Easily is even asking to pour her holy water . Lol

Nonsense news for lazy readers

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Ekpoh7(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2018
kennygee:
shocked

I see Davido, My Eazi and Kiss Daniel.

Who's Cassperthyovest?
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by rosalieene(f): 3:09pm On May 30, 2018
lmaooooo even Davido
so much for Chioma Assurance.
publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by nonye6194: 3:26pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:
shocked

Mr Eazi? Is it the Mr Eazi dating otedolas daughter?

Davido? The Davido of the Chioma and Assurance series?

cheesy cheesy
If this is true then there's going to be alot of Trouble in paradise

If chioma forgave him w/ two babies from two b/mamas while they were dating, is it sliding into DM that's unforgivable?
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by kinggSamuel(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2018
Mr eazi na woman wrapper its in his face. davido like woman but is better. That girl exposed them because she wants to be popular and wants to be called 'hard to get' but she could be an olosho nonetheless. 70 percent of instagram big girls are oloshos .

2 Likes

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by GOFRONT(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2018
Fowl yansh don open
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2018
just because they are disturbing you on Twitter you brought it out for the public to see. . .if they have slept with you n credit your bank account, will you still come out to see it? notice me. .u just won trend on social media!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike's Husband Revealed / Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.