Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel (62463 Views)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM / Don Louis Attempt To Sue Mr Eazi & Davido For Using His Lyrics (fire Fire Burn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Eghoza(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
Look at dem lazy youths
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Nedfed(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2018
kennygee:
shocked

I see Davido, My Eazi and Kiss Daniel.

Who's Cassperthyovest
?

If you don't know Cassper then must av be a FUJI lover not HIPHOP grin.
Cassper is from S/Africa
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Teecomm(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2018
Mehn!!!
The English is outta this world..
RIP
I've been seeing people write words in English, I haven't seen this lady's breed cheesy
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by MusicSots: 3:53pm On May 30, 2018
UjuJoan2:
Obviously their fake handles!

It's better to keep quiet than show your ignorance. Verified fake handle? SMH
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by cyrus1992(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2018
kennygee:
shocked

Who's Cassperthyovest?

Cassper Nyovest is without doubt, one of the hottest rappers in south africa/africa.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Davidt18: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
I tot twas only me o, Rihana,kendal jenner,kim,and seyi shay.... av bin disturbing me sef, i no answer. ;DI tot twas only me o, Rihana,kendal jenner,kim,and seyi shay.... av bin disturbing me sef, i no answer.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by donqx: 4:16pm On May 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by jibs4lv(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2018
you are showing us and you are still blocking it , it's like brain they pain you too sef undecided

to the topic , chioma see your life o, oga david dey search for another assurance grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Tedassie(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Verified 'fake' handles?
Is it not also possible that her post itself is fake?
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by isybeke(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2018
So Davido and his Assurance na for publicity? Even Mr easi too,,,,na wao guys ain't loyal anymore

2 Likes

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by smeag0l(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2018
Those messages she revealed are ,most likely, responses to conversations(probably seductive messages) she initiated with each one of them.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Taywon: 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
Even Davido with all the assurance

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Btruth: 5:00pm On May 30, 2018
........I suspect she will be the first person to send them messages for them to see her.

Silly!
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Platony(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2018
kennygee:
shocked

Who's Cassperthyovest?

Casper D south african rapper..
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Platony(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
Davido own na em sweet me pass!!

Assurance ko, Insurance ni.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Platony(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2018
jibs4lv:
you are showing us and you are still blocking it , it's like brain they pain you too sef undecided

to the topic , chioma see your life o, oga david dey search for another assurance grin cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2018
LeoThaGreat:
I remember when I had a huge crush on Temi Otedola, my females roommate was telling me it's impossible for us to date. Then came Mr Eazi to Temi's world and I was mocked. LMAO!
I told them sooner or later, she'll break up with Eazi because he likes big yansh and he'll cheat on her regularly since she doesn't have.
I love Eazi big time, and now I wish he spends forever with Temi. I just need those that mocked me to acknowledge I was right about Eazi.

All I feel like doing now is listening to my songs. Kindly follow the link below to join me
.. you wish
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by khalids: 6:40pm On May 30, 2018
So they are all just lining up in her DP abi....one after the other....for girl wey no even fine

WELL DONE MADAM PHOTOSHOP
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Burchester: 6:42pm On May 30, 2018
Shame on them
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:16pm On May 30, 2018
Don’t mind her o. Guys don’t be fooled. She’s the one DMing them all! Try it and screenshot. Send a message to a celebrity. Even if they don’t respond, u can still screenshot and say na dem send you the message.

Why did she cancel all what Eazi replied? And why is she saying “shy I see”?

Some girls sha.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:18pm On May 30, 2018
Lol. Don’t mind the cheap publicity seeker. In her case, she’s the one that messaged them all.

khalids:
So they are all just lining up in her DP abi....one after the other....for girl wey no even fine

WELL DONE MADAM PHOTOSHOP
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Montana83: 7:32pm On May 30, 2018
Adeyeye09:
grin After all the assurance disturbance....hehe
so they no fit chat her cos them get girlfrnd ...Make una go sit down na only one girl una dey chat online ....This mumu wan use am shine say celebrity they send u message .....u wan get some attention Bleep girl
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by solid3(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2018
Wallahi I found her guys. I found her on Insta.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by stieyven(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:
shocked

Mr Eazi? Is it the Mr Eazi dating otedolas daughter?

Davido? The Davido of the Chioma and Assurance series?

cheesy cheesy
If this is true then there's going to be alot of Trouble in paradise
Paradise is not a word to toy with. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain nor His Holy abode. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by malificent(f): 8:02pm On May 30, 2018
stieyven:

Paradise is not a word to toy with. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain nor His Holy abode. Exodus 20 :7

Please is Paradise not an English word?

1 Like

Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Bahddo(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2018
Israeljones:
cankerworms let loose...
this lady might have been the one to msg 1st......
those msgs may possibly be a reply to her sending them msgs 1st...
but she made it look like she bin the most sort after...
exactly my thoughts. Some people would do anything to trend.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by EtisalzTreasure: 8:51pm On May 30, 2018
Will you keep Kwayet!!
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by G8Arthur(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2018
kennygee:
shocked

Who's Cassperthyovest?

All d cheap slot begging for fame? She gather all those ppl even if na jazz...

The pics is doctored jare.
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 30, 2018
Those handles are verified so they are obviously not fake.
I feel the girl messaged them, they replied and she decided to use it for few minutes of cheap fame.
Classic hoeloshow grin grin
Re: Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel by diadem10: 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
skales67:

Culinary and bedroom skills is involved in case of Chioma.

And what makes you think Mr Eazi can't damn the money and walk?
Yet he still dey kpansh every punnay so tey he gave 2 women belle and was dragging one zimbabwe babe? Obviously, that kind of stupid bedroom skill isn't good enough to hold him. Wouldn't be surprised to realise all the stupid assurance was to 'pepper' one Funmi Aboderin who dumped Davido's lousy ass.

Anichebe did same with his white babe until he realised that Cuppy wouldn't send his stupid ass. Where's that white girl today? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Chika Ike's Husband Revealed / Moses Armstrong's Wife, Rita, Dies In Car Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.