Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Dino Melaye Defects To PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (58238 Views)

House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / APC Lawmaker Defects To PDP In Rivers State, Says APC Is Dead / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by spartacus11(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
Sule Lamido is name Buhari and APC leaders dont want to hear.

Lamido will humiliate Buhari easily...It is not about noisemaking...

See dis one, so u didn't see wen sule went for a road show in his home state and everyone was shouting Sai Buhari

Go and learn

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 30, 2018
millionboi2:
dino is d next governor of kogi state
In his dream.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by SirBunky85(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2018
EzeNri:

E pain am well well.

He said Nigerian yoots not Biafran youths.
pain ke?U shud rather be pained for advertising ur laziness to read and comprehend a simple post before commenting
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Call07034780891: 12:38pm On May 30, 2018
DINO welcome home.

Saraki and nPDP joining soon.
cheesy

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Xtdott(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2018
embarassed how come what came over him..
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by AdesegunSanni89: 12:40pm On May 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
Sule Lamido is name Buhari and APC leaders dont want to hear.

Lamido will humiliate Buhari easily...It is not about noisemaking...
Lamido wey no fit retain him state for PDP in 2015. Dey here dey fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by sokera: 12:40pm On May 30, 2018
Thank God , we are know that APC is not using the Ghana must go method .... Buhari till 2023...
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by EzeNri(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2018
SirBunky85:
pain ke?U shud rather be pained for advertising ur laziness to read and comprehend a simple post before commenting
Lazy Nigerian yoot
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by deebsman1(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
Kockane:
Interesting times in kogi politics. I am okun, and I follow happenings back home. I must say it's been long coming though, as Yahya Bello has the APC apparatus locked down and his recent bromance with Smart Adeyemi only goes to buttress the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" narrative.

Dino has done well to decamp. He is young, vibrant, has the power of incumbency and presents a much stronger candidature than Smart who people don't really like for his pomposity and tight-fistedness.

Question is, can he triumph over the combination of Yahya Bello and Smart? His presence in places like Egbe, Odo Ere, Isanlu, etc is also very weak.

Interesting times indeed.

Baba you understand Kogi politics die. Funny but somehow true, Dino might be an ultimate loser at the end of the day because, like you rightly pointed out, he's not well loved among his Yoruba Okun kinsmen, he was able to won the 2015 elections because of the bloc votes he got from Lokoja -Koton Karfe axis and those ones voted APC in 2015 cos of Buhari tsunami not Dino Melaye's credibility, now that he's lost all that, it will be a great feet for him to win reelection come 2015 for that same seat.
Caveat: Dino gone, waiting for Sheu Sanni and his Co travelers. But I don't think Bukola Saraki may be towing that path cos he knows that he has more at stake and he's way smarter than to risk it just like that cos there's no assurance for him on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2018
After weeks of being away from the Senate Chambers, the Senator representing the Kogi West Senatorial Constituency, Senator Dino Melaye has resumed plenary.

Senator Melaye resumed plenary on Wednesday and asked to be moved from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) side of the chamber to the Opposition.

The Senator who resumed plenary after battling with the police and being on admission in the hospital for a while asked Senate President Bukola Saraki for permission to leave his allotted seat and move to the opposite side of the Senate chamber.

He specifically asked that he wants to sit beside the former Senate President, David Mark.

According to Senator Melaye, his reason for wanting a change of seat is because his present seat is no longer comfortable after his ordeal with the police and his health issues.

But the lawmakers from the ruling APC kicked against the move by Senator Melaye arguing that it is against the constitution.

Meanwhile, the opposition lawmakers welcome the change of seat by Senator Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by PassingShot(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Not a fan of Dino nor PDP but i beg to disagree on that.
If Dino had no electoral value do u think his recall attempt by Bello would hv flopped?
The electorates where not sway to his recall irrespective of the billions Bello allocated for it.
Simply because Bello himself is a failure
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Oga it is "leaving" and "living". Typical OLODO PDP follower. Mind you, Melaye won the Senate seat because of Buhari's popularity. Melaye is INCONSEQUENTIAL to my APC.
yes Dino melaye is leaving the falling apart Apc. it shows that the downfall of Apc is at hand. no lifeline for them again. in kogi state alone thousands of Apc are moving enmass to pdp. you haven't see anything yet. even buhari popularity is going down by the day. you haven't see anything yet. more senators to follow.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by henchamb(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The word is "riddance " sir and not radiance...when I say there is a co relation between IQ quality and support for Buhari I really know what I am saying ooo
Uncle it's correlation

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by AngelicBeing: 12:51pm On May 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Austinoiz(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2018
Dinovhas done whatcevery wise man should do. You don't share same affiliation with your enemies.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by powerkey: 12:53pm On May 30, 2018
good move
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by PHILipu1(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
Dull Brain.

Dino was a federal lawmaker when all your Baba's effort could get him after serial failure at the polls was hate speeches and inciting the northern riff-raff to go on a post-election killing spree...

Read you wont read...You spend all your time supporting senselessness. I only have pity for people like you...
Animal,
He was just a common member of house of rep then while smart was a senator.
Fool,you think that house of rep and senate are the same?
Without Buhari and APC,Dino can not defeat smart in any election.

Dino already know that with Smart and Bello in APC,no way for him
Only brainwashed Ipob terrorist think other wise.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by walezy14(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2018
Even if he moves to obj's party, he will still be punished for his criminal activities.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by maestroferddi: 12:59pm On May 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

Animal,
He was just a common member of house of rep then while smart was a senator.
Fool,you think that house of rep and senate are the same?
Without Buhari and APC,Dino can not defeat smart in any election.

Dino already know that with Smart and Bello in APC,no way for him
Only brainwashed Ipob terrorist think other wise.
Why are you getting emotional?
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by maestroferddi: 1:02pm On May 30, 2018
spartacus11:

See dis one, so u didn't see wen sule went for a road show in his home state and everyone was shouting Sai Buhari

Go and learn
I am not surprised with your assertions...

You inherited the familiar spirit of lying and falsehood from your support for APC...It is in you.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by alagba333(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2018
he has not decamped. he needs to formally write the Senate and inform them of such decision

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 30, 2018
Nigerian politicians defecting, decamping like the way a teenage girl on her period changes tampons.

APC, PDP.....all recycled trash.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by spartacus11(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
I am not surprised with your assertions...

You inherited the familiar spirit of lying and falsehood from your support for APC...It is in you.

Lazy youth, why is it that to pdp followers the truth is d lie, and u people dwell in falsehood didn't u think dat was d reason u people lost after 16 years

Google is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by AZUH: 1:07pm On May 30, 2018
PassingShot:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Which soup?

Dino has no electoral value. He was one of those who rode on Sai Baba to re-lunch his dead political career.

We expect Saraki and other nPDP to follow suit. Long expected sef.
saraki is going with him . so sh.t da Bleep up
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Scoobiano1991: 1:12pm On May 30, 2018
grin, useless politicians, I thought Dino said people Isay evil and highly corrupt? Selfish bastard

anambrang:
Embattled Senator Dino Melaye has defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He announced his defection today on the floor of the Senate.

http://sunnewsonline.com/senator-dino-melaye-defects-pdp/

cc.lalasticlala

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Simply because Bello himself is a failure
Be that as it may. The electorates said NO
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by maestroferddi: 1:20pm On May 30, 2018
spartacus11:

Lazy youth, why is it that to pdp followers the truth is d lie, and u people dwell in falsehood didn't u think dat was d reason u people lost after 16 years

Google is ur friend
The fact that you support APC says a lot about you.

You don't expect me to waste my energy arguing with you when there is a consensus that it takes sub-optimal intellectuality to root for a party that have plumbed the depths of irresponsibility.

When we need liars we shall call you guys. But we don't need falsehood so keep on your own...
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by sircrabo: 1:24pm On May 30, 2018
Welcome home Sir
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by spartacus11(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
The fact that you support APC says a lot about you.

You don't expect me to waste my energy arguing with you when there is a consensus that it takes sub-optimal intellectuality to root for a party that have plumbed the depths of irresponsibility.

When we need liars we shall call you guys. But we don't need falsehood so keep on your own...

Sorry to burst ur bubbles, no more SHARE THE MONEY

We understand ur pains, but note dat the lie master and goru is pdp sympathizers and sycophants, we have lost count of u people falsehood, it is ur tradition to lie and for 16 years in power 3 years in opposition making 19 years in politics ur hallmark is LYING

Shift go one side abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt / What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.