Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Dino Melaye Defects To PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (58246 Views)

House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / APC Lawmaker Defects To PDP In Rivers State, Says APC Is Dead / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by maestroferddi: 1:30pm On May 30, 2018
spartacus11:

Sorry to burst ur bubbles, no more SHARE THE MONEY

We understand ur pains, but note dat the lie master and goru is pdp sympathizers and sycophants, we have lost count of u people falsehood, it is ur tradition to lie and for 16 years in power 3 years in opposition making 19 years in politics ur hallmark is LYING

Shift go one side abeg
Stop wasting my time.

APC is synonymous with falsehood and lying.

You know it so stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by francodecooler: 1:31pm On May 30, 2018
He never declear officially,he only seek permission to seat at a particular place near pdp senators

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by gurnam: 1:32pm On May 30, 2018
Good riddance if you ask me..most APC northern senators actually rode on Buhari’s populariy in the North to get into the Senate

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by sooperrescue(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2018
errhis:
Wont make any difference until PDP provides a suitable candidate (not Atiku).
If not, its Bubu all over again
how do you know if it is Dino that will be the Pdp candidate
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by spartacus11(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
Stop wasting my time.

APC is synonymous with falsehood and lying.

You know it so stop deceiving yourself.

When u tell urself lie enough, u begin to take it as d truth, for 19 years you people have been swimming on lies and deceit, remember d acronym PAPA DECEIVE PEKIN, PEOPLE DECEIVE PEOPLE,
dats just a few, u need deliverance to start seeing the truth as d truth and not lies, 19 years on lies boy that has becom a life style for u pdp sycophants

So u guys can't recognize d truth wen u see one

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by senatordave1(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2018
Good riddance jor.he was theoretically and superficially in apc.he has lost out politically and would be crushed by smart and bello.he won bello in 2015 narrowly with about 5000 votes from buhari strongholds in koton karfe and lokoja areas.now that hes in the opposition,i wonder how his losing margin will be.i expect hunkuyi,sani to also defect soon and lose out politically in kaduna.
By the way i dont think dino officially defected,he only requsted to sit with pdp senators.up apc,down melaye
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by AdesegunSanni89: 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes Dino melaye is leaving the falling apart Apc. it shows that the downfall of Apc is at hand. no lifeline for them again. in kogi state alone thousands of Apc are moving enmass to pdp. you haven't see anything yet. even buhari popularity is going down by the day. you haven't see anything yet. more senators to follow.
So what if Senators follow him? Na only senators go vote for elections? Keep deceiving yourself, most of those senators rode on the back of Buhari to victory and they will definitely lose out in 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Gamusgamus: 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
siraj1402:
I have been actually expecting this for long. It's a great relief.
exactly
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by AdesegunSanni89: 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
Omoteyi:

like play like play APC is becoming Buhari business shop
minus OBJ,
minus OYINLOLA,
minus MAGNUS ABE,
minus LASUN YUSUF,
minus
minus
MINUS
minus DINO MELAYE,
minus SARAKI,
minus DOGARA,
minus
minus
minus
Buhari alone is more than all these clowns you mentioned. We don't need them for 2019. BUHARI/TINUBU alliance is all we need.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Olulinks(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2018
PassingShot:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Which soup?

Dino has no electoral value. He was one of those who rode on Sai Baba to re-lunch his dead political career.

We expect Saraki and other nPDP to follow suit. Long expected sef.
You're not thinking deep, sir. It's like saying Saraki has no weight in Nigerian politics. Dino is Saraki, Saraki is Dino. When Saraki sneezes you need to know how many will catch cold.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Lipscomb(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2018
cheesy grin dog return to his vomit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Geniro: 2:26pm On May 30, 2018
spartacus11:

See dis one, so u didn't see wen sule went for a road show in his home state and everyone was shouting Sai Buhari

Go and learn

You be real liar... Very shameless liar.. M
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Olatara(f): 2:26pm On May 30, 2018
Next is Saraki, that guy is PDP at heart, I pity Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by sapele914(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2018
Zanga1:
grin he had no choice but to leave.
I guess the tinubu's had the last laugh grin tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
So what if Senators follow him? Na only senators go vote for elections? Keep deceiving yourself, most of those senators rode on the back of Buhari to victory and they will definitely lose out in 2019.
I hope you know that most senators decamping have thousands of supporters. you haven't see anything yet. Apc keep falling apart by the day. pmb keep going down by the day. buhari should just be preparing for his handover notes.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by NiajaXionist: 2:36pm On May 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

A man that has raised more motions, contributed vibrantly to more discourse, won best senator 2 twice consecutively as voted by National Assembly staff and has attended more plenary than your own senator yet you say he is the worst... I dare you to mention the name of your senator let me do A proper comparison
You forgot to mention the Sponsor of Assasins as well. My brother, presenting useless motions in Nigerian Senate is nothing to brag or boost up dude. Tell me how many bills did he propose that benefits a common man? I sabi, open eyes and Aluta doesn't signify one's intelligence. Make me a senator today, i swear i will propose motion each and every day.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Meritocracy: 2:46pm On May 30, 2018
His defection doesn't add sugar to my garri,
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by tuniski: 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Wrong! Buhari rode on the back of political class to victory in 2015 having failed 3times as 'Mr integrity'!
Buhari will be thrashed next year by the political class.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by spartacus11(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
Geniro:

You be real liar... Very shameless liar.. M

Another children of lie and pdp sycophants spotted, so uninformed
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by edgecution(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
edgecution:

I'm not from Kogi but it would easier for an Ivorian to become Nigeria President than an Okun Yoruba man like Dino to become a Governor in Kogi State.
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy grin
Kogi next Governor .... Bello in hot soup

To Vote ...
LIKE for DINO
SHARE for BELLO

Modified:
Dino wins ... as you embark on the mission to rescue kogites, no forget me ooo! cool

I'm not from Kogi but it would easier for a Ivorian to become Nigeria President than an Okun Yoruba man like Dino to become a Governor in Kogi State.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by tuniski: 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Buhari alone is more than all these clowns you mentioned. We don't need them for 2019. BUHARI/TINUBU alliance is all we need.
That is a losing combination!
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Which soup?

Dino has no electoral value. He was one of those who rode on Sai Baba to re-lunch his dead political career.

""He was one of those who rode on Sai Baba to re-lunch his dead political career""

What useless talk is this

Was Buhari the one that made dino to win n become a house of rep member before he joined the Senate??

No one rode behind bubu, Buhari has been contesting elections n failed on all of them, he isn't a God in the entire northen Nigeria, he's a regional tribalistic leader.

Dino is a senator in Nigeria, He has electoral value, stop being Silly
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by spartacus11(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2018
edgecution:

I'm not from Kogi but it would easier for a Ivorian to become Nigeria President than an Okun Yoruba man like Dino to become a Governor in Kogi State.

Let dem keep dreaming na.
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by flyingdagger(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2018
see drama oh grin grin welcome dino
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by israelmao(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Which soup?

Why would he now ,after being part of change mantra in 2015 and one of the proponents of Buhari movement?
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Ambassadors: 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
Guy you said it all. PDP has no candidate to match Buhari for now. However if Fela, kingsley & Sowore can come together and agree then all this buhaha and cabal syndrome in Nigerian politics will collapse & A Nigeria that works may begin. That is the only joker now. God bless Nigeria
Walelavender:
This is not unexpected. The body language has been PDP since this assembly resumed. However, he should just gird his loins the more as the The Transformer, sorry I mean Mr Transmitter would definitely show him live wire before this tenure expires.

This is Nigerian democracy!
6 and half a dozen are running the show.

Sowore,Fela Durotoye and Moghalu Kingsley should come together and agree na grin
This is only less than 9 months to the general elections and Octogenarian is just smiling at the opposition. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by maestroferddi: 3:32pm On May 30, 2018
spartacus11:

When u tell urself lie enough, u begin to take it as d truth, for 19 years you people have been swimming on lies and deceit, remember d acronym PAPA DECEIVE PEKIN, PEOPLE DECEIVE PEOPLE,
dats just a few, u need deliverance to start seeing the truth as d truth and not lies, 19 years on lies boy that has becom a life style for u pdp sycophants

So u guys can't recognize d truth wen u see one
I leave you to your conscience.

What will I achieve in trying to reform awon Janj*weed?...
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Geniro: 4:06pm On May 30, 2018
spartacus11:

Another children of lie and pdp sycophants spotted, so uninformed

Shameless BMC liar...
Re: Dino Melaye Defects To PDP by Moukandjo: 4:17pm On May 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The word is "riddance " sir and not radiance...when I say there is a correlation between IQ quality and support for Buhari I really know what I am saying ooo

Unintelligent hypocrite! You also typed "co relation" instead of "correlation." You just shamelessly modified the comment because someone corrected you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.