Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup (29057 Views)

Qatar Govt Bans Sex During World Cup For Players, Fans, Violators Risk 7yr Jail / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Photos Of Peru Female Fans Flashing Their Boobs During World Cup GAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Kenturkey048(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2018
freemanbubble:
"However, Low will allow the players to drink, to help boost team spirits, with the boss insisting"

yeah
that is the spirit of alcohol it unites everyone

who woman help?

I can live without woman but alcohol
no no
team Argentina sha

because i know say Nigeria nor go qualify from that group
God go give u good home and job for Argentina..
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by ANNOY(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2018
Kenturkey048:
does the word NEVER exist...
Am not getting U
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by wristbangle: 4:46pm On May 30, 2018
buygala:
Good move smiley

Same reason I don't have sex during working hours, except of course if an emergency obligation to fvck arises grin.....like my pregnant wife wanting the D immediately and urgently....You all know how pregnant women can be so stubborn until they get what they want at any particular timecry

I just can't afford that pressing need to sleep or that temporary lightness that comes after ejaculation to mess up my money hustle too frequently

Sex is just a part of life, not life itself.

Too much sex don block your sense bro cheesy
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by redangel2017: 4:53pm On May 30, 2018
U guys er overrating sex alot.. Sex makes u loose loose nd loose.. Spiritually nd physically..this world is now toooo carnal that they loose spiritual insight angry
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by IMASTEX: 4:59pm On May 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

SO HOW DEM GO CONTROL KONJI? angry angry
By thinking & playing only football as their partner
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by davspog2(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2018
skales67:

Laughable! What comes to your minds when you hear "local club"?

When I said local, I mean a Nigerian club. Every professional footballer you see on tv in top clubs once played locally in their respective home base before going international.

The guy in question was once "priced" by a Turkish club but the Turks didn't meet the demands to effect the transfer.
sir, I know he still plays in Nigeria but i'm quite sure it's the NNL and not the NPFL, na dem nnl players get that kind behaviour.
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by anigold(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Germany players have been banned from sex during the upcoming 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Joachim Low, Germany coach has banned his players from having sex, or using social media networks during this year's  World Cup.

Joachim Low does not want the players’ partners ruining his preparations in Russia.

Players will be forced to ask for special permission to see their other halves and even their children.

Social media will also be prohibited for the likes of Leroy Sane, Mesut Ozil, Marco Reus and Thomas Muller, who social media platforms are very active.

However, Low will allow the players to drink, to help boost team spirits, with the boss insisting:

“The team is more important than the ego.”

Germany have started training in South Tyrol in preparation for the world cup, in north-east Italy this week.

In other reports, Super Eagles Head coach, Gernot Rohr, has cut down his provisional squad for this summer’s World Cup from 30 to 25 players.

Those removed from the previous 30-man squad are: Dele Ajiboye,Moses Simon  Uche Agbo, Stephen Eze and Junior Lokosa.

These particular players will not travel with the rest of the Super Eagles team to London, where Nigeria will take on the Three Lions of England on Saturday.

Rohr will drop two more players after that game and then name his final 23-man squad.

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/30/germany-players-banned-from-sex-during-world-cup/

he needs absolute discipline and concentration.. not like our African brothers who will be eager to sleep with Russian hookees by all means possible.. I remembered during france 98 where some of our key players left camp to find oyibo olosho..lol
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Dollabiz: 5:12pm On May 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by 9tailskid: 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
....okay oh.
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Emperormartin(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
IVORY2009:

Deutschland wird gewinnen
Sie sind die besten
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Gisthoodng(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Germany players have been banned from sex during the upcoming 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Joachim Low, Germany coach has banned his players from having sex, or using social media networks during this year's  World Cup.

Joachim Low does not want the players’ partners ruining his preparations in Russia.

Players will be forced to ask for special permission to see their other halves and even their children.

Social media will also be prohibited for the likes of Leroy Sane, Mesut Ozil, Marco Reus and Thomas Muller, who social media platforms are very active.

However, Low will allow the players to drink, to help boost team spirits, with the boss insisting:

Germany have started training in South Tyrol in preparation for the world cup, in north-east Italy this week.

In other reports, Super Eagles Head coach, Gernot Rohr, has cut down his provisional squad for this summer’s World Cup from 30 to 25 players.

Those removed from the previous 30-man squad are: Dele Ajiboye,Moses Simon  Uche Agbo, Stephen Eze and Junior Lokosa.

These particular players will not travel with the rest of the Super Eagles team to London, where Nigeria will take on the Three Lions of England on Saturday.

Rohr will drop two more players after that game and then name his final 23-man squad.

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/30/germany-players-banned-from-sex-during-world-cup/

I demand the take down of this post as it was copied from my blog
Www.sportdab.com.ng

cc; lalasticlala please do something admins
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Mcoutureankara(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
Gisthoodng:

I demand the take down of this post as it was copied from my blog
Www.sportdab.com.ng

cc; lalasticlala please do something admins

lol. Funny enough this is the first day I'm seeing your blog url. I just visited your website now for the first time in my life. you are doing a great job. keep it up.
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by malware: 7:37pm On May 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

They would be running around the field with erect'ions
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Harrynight(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2018
ANNOY:
Sorry to say this but Germany or Argentina will and shall win the World Cup.
Everyone secretly know Nigeria will never win.

Na so e be bros

Everybody knew Real Madrid will win UCL, we secretly knew Liverpool will not win, although we wished, hoped and supported Liverpool to win grin

1 Like

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by mannatech: 8:37pm On May 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

By fuvkking very team in their way cool cool
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by tafat: 8:37pm On May 30, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Source;

we dey go play England Abi? Make I visit BetwayNG shap go place my stake
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Forestman(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
This is the team that mean business work b4 pleasure
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Baobab4loan(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2018
That's Descipline
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by ANNOY(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2018
Harrynight:

Na so e be bros

Everybody knew Real Madrid will win UCL, we secretly knew Liverpool will not win, although we wished, hoped and supported Liverpool to win grin
Yh
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by kingBenedict: 9:22pm On May 30, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Germany is going to win this cup again.

if you believe Germany would win it, Click LIKE.
if you believe Nigeria would win it CLICK SHARE.
Wow!!! Over 250 shares...one thing you cannot take away from Nigeria is hope...same hope we have when it comes to our economy...too many hopefuls in the country...
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by ekenzify(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2018
skales67:
Abegi! All these abstaining from sex just before a match is just overrated.

I know of a footballer who plays for a local club here in Nigeria that performs top notch if he indulges sexually. Let's say they have a match by 4pm tomorrow, he will bang very early in the morning and then take caffeinated drinks afterwards. It says it gives him adrenaline to perform and he is a forward.

People have what gives them a push to perform well on their endeavor. For some, it's weed, some sex, some good sleep etc.

Different strokes for different folks

Football psychologists place emphasis on no sex before a game. The player u knw, like u said, a local player can't perform internationally if he continues with that habit
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by baman22(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

grin
GreenMavro:
grin

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by tafat: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Germany is going to win this cup again.

if you believe Germany would win it, Click LIKE.
if you believe Nigeria would win it CLICK SHARE.
i believe I have just clicked share cos Nigeria will win it. It will do you good to visit BetwayNG and place your bets on Nigeria cos the odds there are cool.
Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by tafat: 6:05am On Jun 01, 2018
ANNOY:
Sorry to say this but Germany or Argentina will and shall win the World Cup.
Everyone secretly know Nigeria will never win.
for your mind Abi? Guy I've already placed my stake on Nigeria at BetwayNG, we're winning the world cup

1 Like

Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by Abdstrakt(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2018
tafat:
i believe I have just clicked share cos Nigeria will win it. It will do you good to visit BetwayNG and place your bets on Nigeria cos the odds there are cool.
what are the odds on betway?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation / Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.