Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buying UK Used Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buying UK Used Phones (1234 Views)

Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated / Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying UK Used Phones by nahzyla: 3:00pm On May 30, 2018
Hi all, Please who has bought a UK used phone before? I want to buy a high end phone but no much money at the moment so I decided to settle for UK used of high quality.

Are used phones generally good? Someone told me that parts are usually removed before they are sold and there are always faults that you find out later because they hide them at the point of sales.

Please advice me, should a I buy the phone or is buying used phones a bad idea?
Thanks
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by bobo65(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2018
nahzyla:
Hi all, Please who has bought a UK used phone before? I want to buy a high end phone but no much money at the moment so I decided to settle for UK used of high quality.

Are used phones generally good? Someone told me that parts are usually removed before they are sold and there are always faults that you find out later because they hide them at the point of sales.

Please advice me, should a I buy the phone or is buying used phones a bad idea?
Thanks

Wats ur budget first?
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by nahzyla: 4:42pm On May 30, 2018
bobo65:

Wats ur budget first?

Do you sell? Or have u bought before?
Budget is 30k
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by Protein0: 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
nahzyla:

Budget is 30k
which high end phone are you eyeing?
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by bobo65(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
nahzyla:

Budget is 30k

Both

Whatsapp me 07032443577
Got a great deal for u
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by nahzyla: 4:51am On May 31, 2018
Protein0:
which high end phone are you eyeing?

Any nice Samsung edge
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by nahzyla: 4:52am On May 31, 2018
I really wish people who have bought and used will reply. Sellers will not be entirely honest cos they want to make money.
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by bobo65(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2018
nahzyla:

Any nice Samsung edge

With 30k? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buying UK Used Phones by ifeanyibxt: 1:23pm On May 31, 2018
samsung edge 30k... Ha your case is different...

3 Likes

Re: Buying UK Used Phones by Pidginwhisper: 1:35pm On May 31, 2018
nahzyla:

Any nice Samsung edge

1 Like

Re: Buying UK Used Phones by Pidginwhisper: 1:37pm On May 31, 2018
ifeanyibxt:
samsung edge 30k... Ha your case is different...
I'm telling you grin

3 Likes

Re: Buying UK Used Phones by nahzyla: 1:57pm On May 31, 2018
Lol grin,

it seems I am aiming too high. OK any UK used Samsung phone even if it's Samsung mini. I just don't want to use tecno or infinix

1 Like

Re: Buying UK Used Phones by MarkWayne89: 3:31pm On May 31, 2018
There will always be risk in buying second hand phones. You just need to make sure that they are genuine phones and/or are not swapped with fake parts.

I suggest you get a network locked phone from UK, and get it unlocked through www.unlockunit.com. Just make sure to ask for the IMEI number of the phone and what carrier it is locked in the UK so you can have it checked if UnlockUnit can have it unlocked for you.
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by nahzyla: 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
MarkWayne89:
There will always be risk in buying second hand phones. You just need to make sure that they are genuine phones and/or are not swapped with fake parts.

Thanks a lot, that was what I was afraid of. The removing parts thing.

Do you know where they sell good ones with genuine parts?
Re: Buying UK Used Phones by bobo65(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
nahzyla:

Thanks a lot, that was what I was afraid of. The removing parts thing.

Do you know where they sell good ones with genuine parts?

Call or whatsapp 07032443577

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Buy Some Phones, These Phones! / The Best Big Battery Smart Phone is Itel P32 Get Yours today for #26,500 / Smile 4glte R702 Default Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.