Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection (64598 Views)

Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by ifoo: 6:22pm On May 30, 2018
;Dmoney ooo Ego ;
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by slyxavi(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"For those aspiring to be rich please do not follow this " role model"..

Flaunting things you buy is actually a complex problem and as you can see, it is clear that Davido has one.

Real wealth is not the things you buy but the things you do with money that matters.

Money is actually a seed and not a harvest. You keep planting non stop..

Davido is not teaching you how to make money so he is not a role model.

Don't copy and don't envy his life... 30billion DAT is not invested is it still 30 billion?

God bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by mikkythings(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2018
big boy, u get mouth
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by ifoo: 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
baby124:
Your so called love of your life is supposed to be driving your best car in your garage. Not third hand Porsche. Stingy guy. Who your garage help. Mtschw.

Listen to yourself...
Not third hand Porsche ....
Do yh know how much that is ..
45 million

1 Like

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Pidginwhisper: 6:29pm On May 30, 2018
ifoo:

Listen to yourself...
45 million
11M Forget bloggers hype.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by lexy2014: 6:30pm On May 30, 2018
ifoo:

Listen to yourself...
45 million
do u have d receipt? I beg let's check it

1 Like

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Sheunma: 6:32pm On May 30, 2018
spdamibiz:
then yr leggedis benz is ready to trek grin
leggedis Benz is far better than that jalopy I drive or drives me cos quite frankly I do not really know which one of us drives the other.
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 6:34pm On May 30, 2018
he dey sell car or wetin
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Follygunners: 6:35pm On May 30, 2018
This guy go surely win award for the most immature dude in the world! grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by sprints1: 6:41pm On May 30, 2018
ifoo:

Listen to yourself...
45 million
something that is tokunbo custom paint from factory they will bring to naija and be forming brand new tear leather if u know u know the car is not tear leather...so e fit be 11-15m he buy am....well still waiting for his so called private jet that is coming two weeks na nothing yet...naija celebrities and their fake life...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2018
Dollarship:
What if the rich go to heaven and the poor go to hell
What if there is nothing like hell fire
What if... undecided

If that where the case tr name wouldn't be hellfire again it would.be Nigeria
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Kennitrust(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2018
Dollarship:
What if... undecided
you are planning to do Yahoo Yahoo plus.

I dey observed you
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Kennitrust(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
Dollarship:
What if... undecided
you are planning to do Yahoo Yahoo plus

I dey observed you
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by donbenie(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
Money good my brother,no be empty Mouth them dey take put fish for soup.. grin
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by femo86(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
nobone:
wow. my ftc. i don win jackpot o!

ehn ehn

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Dollarship(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
Kennitrust:
you are planning to do Yahoo Yahoo plus.

I dey observed you
I will not talk
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by donbenie(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2018
sprints1:
something that is tokunbo custom paint from factory they will bring to naija and be forming brand new tear leather if u know u know the car is not tear leather...so e fit be 11-15m he buy am....well still waiting for his so called private jet that is coming two weeks na nothing yet...naija celebrities and their fake life...
Even if those cars are 15M to acquire,that's still NOTHING to sneeze at in today's Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Kennitrust(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2018
Dollarship:
I will not talk
when you do am, na that time you go realize heaven and hell
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by meccuno: 7:04pm On May 30, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Still waiting for the first nigeria artist to own a bugatti ...something abuja boys been rubbishing since
you want them to be broke forever?? grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Basiljoe: 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
Dollarship:
What if... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by thedondada(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
Sheunma:
Seeing these cars makes me feel like hauling my overused '05 Honda Accord into the Atlantic embarassed

don't try it oh.

The trekingin lag ain't a joke and the sun ain't friendly. If you car has a.c no need for CD player sef just tune radio you're good to go.

We will upgrade one day.
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Larryslim(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2018
God bless me too!
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by josessybj: 7:20pm On May 30, 2018
We still dey wait for the private jet oo!
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On May 30, 2018
He is not the owner. He didn't boughted them.
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by enemyofprogress: 7:27pm On May 30, 2018
Larryslim:
God bless me too!
at what age? At age 79 wey you dey now?forget it man,it's over for you. Just go and die in peace
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by CloudResident(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2018
kramer:
This beans am frying ehnnn...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-_e7DMtH50EY/WW5gGF7VXwI/AAAAAAAARPk/sB0sOHBRQeku9dgeUzPBbEkJF3x-eKy7wCEwYBhgL/s1600/beans%2Bmashing.gif[/img]

Wariss dis nah I sincerely hope that you don't intend to eat this same beans sha ? Now don't tell me it's ewa agonyin please.
This one resemble my dog vomitus aswear sad
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2018
Nice collections
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by asawanathegreat(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2018
God I beg u pls help me furnish poverty
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by jimcaddy(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2018
Can he drive them to heaven?
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Whoeppme(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"For those aspiring to be rich please do not follow this " role model"..

Flaunting things you buy is actually a complex problem and as you can see, it is clear that Davido has one.

Real wealth is not the things you buy but the things you do with money that matters.

Money is actually a seed and not a harvest. You keep planting non stop..

Davido is not teaching you how to make money so he is not a role model.

Don't copy and don't envy his life... 30billion DAT is not invested is it still 30 billion?

I disagree with you bro.....
Guy if eventually you get to find out his numerous hotels or businesses scattered all over the world and what his bank accounts reads... You will just shut up.

See guy after investment, businesses or what have you the next thing is to flex your young age and maybe for some guys settle down meaning marry. Don't forget this guy's have kids in school.

Nigga was born in Atlanta, meaning he must also have lived there for some years meaning he reasons different from the normal guy wey dey born for kogi for inside hot house or one unkept hospital that may not qualify for a hospital if safety checks were to be carried out.... Now how do u expect that nigga to reason act or live like Davido?
No be so so hustle hustle and suffer suffer the normal kogi or maiduguri guy go dey about? He don ever see better thing or better life before...

You are what you are About.... No two ways bro

So what are you saying ?
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by RoyalSleek(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2018
Sheunma:
Seeing these cars makes me feel like hauling my overused '05 Honda Accord into the Atlantic embarassed

�����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) / Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.