Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,514 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection (64589 Views)

Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by 3kay945(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2018
Hmm, meself get car. undecided
Even though I jealous small
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by adegeye38(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2018
Dollarship:
What if the rich go to heaven and the poor go to hell
What if there is nothing like hell fire
What if... undecided
there is o, if u are rich without christ u go to hell
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Dollarship(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2018
Kennitrust:
when you do am, na that time you go realize heaven and hell
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by cadre88(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2018
So you think he just jumped to 30 billion in one day?
Despite buying costly cars, Davido will be wise enough to have invested his money. You that U're not buying g wagon, how much do you have in ur account?
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"For those aspiring to be rich please do not follow this " role model"..

Flaunting things you buy is actually a complex problem and as you can see, it is clear that Davido has one.

Real wealth is not the things you buy but the things you do with money that matters.

Money is actually a seed and not a harvest. You keep planting non stop..

Davido is not teaching you how to make money so he is not a role model.

Don't copy and don't envy his life... 30billion DAT is not invested is it still 30 billion?
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 30, 2018
I prefer this kinda of OBO laziness.

Where are these Nigerian lazies elites
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 30, 2018
Sheunma:
Seeing these cars makes me feel like hauling my overused '05 Honda Accord into the Atlantic embarassed
LOL
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

To his family, he is known as David Adedeji Adeleke.

However, to the rest of the world, he is better known by the stage name, Davido.

Davido is an Atlanta-born Nigerian singer, songwriter, record producer and record label head-honcho.

His amazing success in the music enterprise, at a relatively young age, has earned for him considerable fortune.

In the short period in his musical reign, Davido has made some very expensive acquisitions. For instance, he acquired for himself not a few choice cars.

His garages – here in Nigeria and at his Atlanta home – have a vast array of fascinating automobiles.

Some of them include; a 2018 , Audi R8 Coupe , Chevrolet Camaro, 2017 Mercedes Benz GLE 450, Porsche Carrera, Mercedes Benz Sedan AMG, Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes G Wagon, etc.

Interestingly, and ironically too, of all the cars that the “Dami Duro” crooner has acquired, the Porsche Cayenne that he gifted his girlfriend, Chioma, on her 23rd birthday, has turned out to be his most popular automobile acquisition yet.

Autojosh.com presents the car collection of Davido.

https://autojosh.com/checkout-davidos-stupendous-car-collection/

Where is the private jet grin.
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by onyokometer: 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
Na money be fine Bobo.
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Pelsmic: 9:49pm On May 30, 2018
O.B.O
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by okonja(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Still waiting for the first nigeria artist to own a bugatti ...something abuja boys been rubbishing since

Politician pikin grin
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by NASTYNASOSO: 11:00pm On May 30, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Still waiting for the first nigeria artist to own a bugatti ...something abuja boys been rubbishing since

HMMMMMMM

ON POINT
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Nobody: 3:28am On May 31, 2018
Money is indeed blind....mostly goes to those with childish and mundane mindset....Na God bless you Dave. angry angry grin
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by kingvictor7: 7:18am On May 31, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

To his family, he is known as David Adedeji Adeleke.

However, to the rest of the world, he is better known by the stage name, Davido.

Davido is an Atlanta-born Nigerian singer, songwriter, record producer and record label head-honcho.

His amazing success in the music enterprise, at a relatively young age, has earned for him considerable fortune.

In the short period in his musical reign, Davido has made some very expensive acquisitions. For instance, he acquired for himself not a few choice cars.

His garages – here in Nigeria and at his Atlanta home – have a vast array of fascinating automobiles.

Some of them include; a 2018 , Audi R8 Coupe , Chevrolet Camaro, 2017 Mercedes Benz GLE 450, Porsche Carrera, Mercedes Benz Sedan AMG, Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes G Wagon, etc.

Interestingly, and ironically too, of all the cars that the “Dami Duro” crooner has acquired, the Porsche Cayenne that he gifted his girlfriend, Chioma, on her 23rd birthday, has turned out to be his most popular automobile acquisition yet.

Autojosh.com presents the car collection of Davido.

https://autojosh.com/checkout-davidos-stupendous-car-collection/
Bsc n MSC can't get u dese powerful machine...oh God hear my cry n answer me speedily...
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Nobody: 9:11am On May 31, 2018
Whoeppme:

I disagree with you bro.....
Guy if eventually you get to find out his numerous hotels or businesses scattered all over the world and what his bank accounts reads... You will just shut up.

See guy after investment, businesses or what have you the next thing is to flex your young age and maybe for some guys settle down meaning marry. Don't forget this guy's have kids in school.

Nigga was born in Atlanta, meaning he must also have lived there for some years meaning he reasons different from the normal guy wey dey born for kogi for inside hot house or one unkept hospital that may not qualify for a hospital if safety checks were to be carried out.... Now how do u expect that nigga to reason act or live like Davido?
No be so so hustle hustle and suffer suffer the normal kogi or maiduguri guy go dey about? He don ever see better thing or better life before...

You are what you are About.... No two ways bro

So what are you saying ?
It's extremely amusing to see average individuals who have no idea what it means to be wealthy think they know what to do with so much money at their disposal. Give that man N100 million and watch him go crazy.
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by Larryslim(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
at what age? At age 79 wey you dey now?forget it man,it's over for you. Just go and die in peace
What's the meaning of this??
I will only say few words
Because I'm fasting in this month of Ramadan,everything you lay your hands on in your life shall never prosper!
This month is the month of blessing, but from today blessing will cease in your household!..
Sorrow, cries,wretchedness,sickness and death is what will start befalling you and your family!
From this day,starting from you till your last generation, you'll start to serve your mates and those younger than you!
I place the curse which Allah placed on Abulabi on you!..
Nothing good shall ever come out from you and any seed that come out from you!
Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by DAVID133: 11:17am On May 31, 2018
O.B.O BADDEST MADDEST....MORE MONEY

Re: Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On May 31, 2018
Larryslim:

What's the meaning of this??
I will only say few words
Because I'm fasting in this month of Ramadan,everything you lay your hands on in your life shall never prosper!
This month is the month of blessing, but from today blessing will cease in your household!..
Sorrow, cries,wretchedness,sickness and death is what will start befalling you and your family!
From this day,starting from you till your last generation, you'll start to serve your mates and those younger than you!
Nothing good shall ever come out from you and any seed that come out from you!
e pain am

Nothing good shall ever come out from you and any seed that come out from you! Amiiiiin yarabi

Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017