Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,767 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (55432 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Dnimaa(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha She wants to escape; she forgot slay party, slay runs, slay profile! she knows her profile can't offer any solution to her problem.
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by NEMESISRADAR(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2018
Leetunechi:
grin afonja
grin grin grin

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by igahdavid(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2018
Thank God it's Hypo
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by willibounce1(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2018
useless child. wasted school fees on useless party and clothes.

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by FranklinID(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2018
Why not snipper you'll thank me later
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Anikulhapo(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2018
Archangel15:
Fake story
It is true, I am a student there and I can confirm every inch of the story grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Anikulhapo(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2018
nabegibeg:

how did her friend school fees get into her hands
She promised to pay them back after fucking her rich clients which backfired because the clients no dey again wink
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by nabegibeg: 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
Anikulhapo:
She promised to pay them back after fucking her rich clients which backfired because the clients no dey again wink

how do you answer exam questions in school

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 30, 2018
Thank God for her life. I only rejoice with her parents. Omo buruku o kuku se le f'ekun paje.

Lol @ the person above me, try & reason small na. His response should have quenched your inquisitiveness to some extenttongue
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by piagetskinner(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
slay Queen living a fake life
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by hatedisplace: 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
BloggersNG:

A female student at the Bowen University 300 level has been rushed to the Hospital after she tried Committing suicide by taking Hypo..

The lady named Tolu Mafo who is studying Mass communication almost took her own life, after she failed to pay up debts she was owing..

According to reports Tolu who is a well known slay queen in the school spent her Fees, Plus two of friends fees at a ball party held in Lagos and also spend more at Trade fair.

She initially lied about it, But When her friends heard the truth, They gave her a deadline, when she failed to meet it, she immediately took Hypo, Thinking that it will end her problems, But God brought her back to face her Problems..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/slay-queen-drinks-hypo-after-spending.html

the friends are the foolish one here. Why on earth will i give another person my school fees
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by chukzyfcbb: 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
Hypo me? Hyoo no strong laaidat nawww

She for drink sniper!

Sniper has a very very high effective rate amongst suicide victims, a tablespoon of sniper in your mouth will send you to the world beyond

the girl dull. Go dey drink hypo when sniper full market

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
She thought she could rob peter pay Paul but I guess all dem yahoo boys, senators, Alhaji are delaying payment. Hang on, pepper go rise soon. Just settle the matrons/portress and security so that you can sneak out to run things for a week at IB...

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by kenoz(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2018
lol
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Pentools(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2018
Seems mas com students in every university in Nigeria dey get similar scur-scur for head abi dem swear for the department ni

Still remember those days in school, na them mostly dey make headline news for the wrong reasons..

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 30, 2018
So the hypo go Klean your Sins grin ? Ode oshi
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Smith35(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
...but God brought her back to face her problems grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin this one got me laughing so hard..

But God brought her back to face her Problems.. cheesy

Maka why!?

#YOLO
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Damfostopper(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2018
she would have used her pvssy to get Wat she wants
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by AWEsomepaul(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2018
Who else thinks her friends are more stupid than her.
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by MicroSweet(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
Nawa. Hypo Company una no try as Hypo ingestion no fit kill ASAP. Hypo manager, I charge you to go back to the drawing board so you'd figure out a way to make Hypo more effective for internal use. Thank you.
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by dadasupremacy(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
She should have used herself for money ritual so her parent can pay her debt and spend
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by MicroSweet(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
H
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Etranshub(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
Spending of your school fees is not worth committing suicide for naa.

Rich people stay rich by living like they are broke , broke people stay broke by living like they are rich.

Get
#mypiggiebank from the house of bethsaidal today and start saving some money today so that money can save you. Dm us today for prices with nation wide delivery available.

Made of steel (stainless, galvanised and mild steel), fireproof,breakpoint ,re-usable and ever-lasting.

Get
#mypiggiebank from the house of bethsaidal today and start saving some money today so that money can save you. Dm us today for prices with nation wide delivery available.

Made of steel (stainless, galvanised and mild steel), fireproof,breakpoint ,re-usable and ever-la[/b]sting.

[b]Instagram : mypiggiebank
Facebook: my piggy bank
Whatsapp: 08167488947

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by J2381: 6:20pm On May 30, 2018
Mere looking at her, it's obvious she's dull in her studies. I wonder when it became by force to slay. Sometimes I wonder why these girls can't slay their books, instead, they slay themselves by fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by buchilino(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2018
MAYBE SHE CAME FROM A BROKEN HOME
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On May 30, 2018
Both the friend who gave her her schoolfees and the acclaimed suicide survivor are mad.

That that het friend who owns the money needs to learn how to trust ONLY HERSELF.there is usually no friendship when it comes to money. Besides she has spent 3 years in the university so she should know better.to whom knowledge is given,sense is expected
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Burchester: 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
Slaying ain’t paying. Guys don tought
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Edonojie007(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
oyetunder:
cry Once upon a time...such ladies were called 'mad' and were dragged in chains to professional and spiritual healers. Now they are called 'slay-queens'... but who is this King Slay with so many mad queens in his palace?
The Devil.

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Edonojie007(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2018
MchivirDavid:
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]Hmmmm#wildthought
Falling in love with the wrong person is just the same
As using facebook free mode
U can chat, like, wave, read some timeline but will
never understand the picture of what u are seen

Dear future wife
I' been looking for u and I hav asking God wen I will found u, I been waiting for u and I'm loving you already
Where ever u are, u have my heart and I hope u will love me the way I'm
I do hope that u will like me wen I found u...i pray and hope God almighty will guide and bring u to me
I don't know when I will found u but I will keep my self for u.
Darling hope to see u soon....

©2018 Ur dear future husband.
Mchivir David
Na Konji Plus Amatuerity Dey Worry You;no Beefing,the Truth.
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Kylekent59: 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
BloggersNG:

A female student at the Bowen University 300 level has been rushed to the Hospital after she tried Committing suicide by taking Hypo..

The lady named Tolu Mafo who is studying Mass communication almost took her own life, after she failed to pay up debts she was owing..

According to reports Tolu who is a well known slay queen in the school spent her Fees, Plus two of friends fees at a ball party held in Lagos and also spend more at Trade fair.

She initially lied about it, But When her friends heard the truth, They gave her a deadline, when she failed to meet it, she immediately took Hypo, Thinking that it will end her problems, But God brought her back to face her Problems..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/slay-queen-drinks-hypo-after-spending.html

Your first sentence is grammatically wrong. At the bolded to be precise.

A female student of Bowen university had been rushed to the hospital.

Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / Police Officers Storm Nigerian Restaurant In China. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.