Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,815 members, 7,959,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (55435 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by CloudResident(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2018
Be real. Just be real.. and you're gonna be fine!

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by goaldynman(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2018
How did her friends school fees end up with her? Is she a school fees holder or a bank?!
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
Slay mama. AMA Ni problem... Infact Emi ati e ti no problem �
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by UncleJudax(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
Dat Lap na mgbidi Jericho angry
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Godson84: 8:34pm On May 30, 2018
Bird-brained slay Kween.
Only dicks and parties...
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by godofuck231: 8:43pm On May 30, 2018
BloggersNG:

A female student at the Bowen University 300 level has been rushed to the Hospital after she tried Committing suicide by taking Hypo..

The lady named Tolu Mafo who is studying Mass communication almost took her own life, after she failed to pay up debts she was owing..

According to reports Tolu who is a well known slay queen in the school spent her Fees, Plus two of friends fees at a ball party held in Lagos and also spend more at Trade fair.

She initially lied about it, But When her friends heard the truth, They gave her a deadline, when she failed to meet it, she immediately took Hypo, Thinking that it will end her problems, But God brought her back to face her Problems..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/slay-queen-drinks-hypo-after-spending.html

High life and living fabulous on borrowed money, so stupid

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by daragoldy(f): 9:05pm On May 30, 2018
MchivirDavid:
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]Hmmmm#wildthought
Falling in love with the wrong person is just the same
As using facebook free mode
U can chat, like, wave, read some timeline but will
never understand the picture of what u are seen

Dear future wife
I' been looking for u and I hav asking God wen I will found u, I been waiting for u and I'm loving you already
Where ever u are, u have my heart and I hope u will love me the way I'm
I do hope that u will like me wen I found u...i pray and hope God almighty will guide and bring u to me
I don't know when I will found u but I will keep my self for u.
Darling hope to see u soon....

©2018 Ur dear future husband.
Mchivir David

So touching
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Oxtertee(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2018
And you said dis one is a student? Olosho in disguise.
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by GrammarCheck: 9:20pm On May 30, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaaiii..

My only kweshun is.. Is she still alive? cool If yes, she better get more stronger than hypo, try thiodan next time..

Using other people's money coz u wanna ball out & pretend to be somebody.. #FAKELIFE

She's a faker.

If she was serious she for drink sniper
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Henon: 10:17pm On May 30, 2018
post=68025272:
Lol wink wink
How did she get hold if her Friends' school fees?

But she get nice goods ooo... make she open legs na raise the money.

She dey fear big diccks?
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 30, 2018
Which kind news be ds one again na undecided
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Cynthia2121: 3:03am On May 31, 2018
Why can’t you all seat and think about how her friends so called money end up with her...what if someone tries to blackmail you with the wrong side of the story?? How will that feel? Am sure must of you borrow data to comment..
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Cynthia2121: 3:13am On May 31, 2018
soberdrunk:
To think their advert says "Hypo go Wipe ooo", the company needs to be sued for false advertisement...... angry

Ps----See the 'quality goods' she just wants to waste, hasn't she ever heard of "use what you have to get what you want"? angry

When this happen to your daughter or sister am sure you will be able to advice her this way...mumu
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Cynthia2121: 3:14am On May 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaaiii..

My only kweshun is.. Is she still alive? cool If yes, she better get more stronger than hypo, try thiodan next time..

Using other people's money coz u wanna ball out & pretend to be somebody.. #FAKELIFE

We know your secret...so shut the Bleep up
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Cynthia2121: 3:15am On May 31, 2018
oshe11:
After exposing all her lipsrsealed And sleeping around, she still dey borrow

Then what/why is she slaying in the first place, her pussee?

Has she slept with your father yet??
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Cynthia2121: 3:18am On May 31, 2018
greiboy:
A better caption should have been moronic olosho tried to take her own life after exposing her feeblemindedness cheesy

How the Bleep did she expect to pay back the money in the first place.

Through her olosho hustle I presume

Hmmmm I sense Bowen in you...Seems she f**ked your Dad and instruct him not to pay your school fees again abi??
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Nobody: 3:28am On May 31, 2018
Cynthia2121:

Hmmmm I sense Bowen in you...Seems she f**ked your Dad and instruct him not to pay your school fees again abi??
Cynthia2121:

Has she slept with your father yet??
Why na? E be like say na you be the chic. Pm me your number tongue
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Cynthia2121: 4:04am On May 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Why na? E be like say na you be the chic. Pm me your number tongue

Let me lecture you,I graduated from that school called Bowen and I know all that is going on in there...Just sit and think if it was to be your sister her bitch ass friends say such about how will you feel And ask them how their school fees got to her.��
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by Nobody: 4:33am On May 31, 2018
Cynthia2121:

Let me lecture you,I graduated from that school called Bowen and I know all that is going on in there...Just sit and think if it was to be your sister her bitch ass friends say such about how will you feel And ask them how their school fees got to her.��
You're right. I was thinking the exact same thing.
My question is this, why are up this early? Or rather, why haven't you slept?
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by soberdrunk(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2018
Cynthia2121:

When this happen to your daughter or sister am sure you will be able to advice her this way...mumu

So you had to register just to tell me this? Next time use 'capital M' when you call me Mumu and tell your sister or 'yourself' that "Suicide" is never the answer, some of us have way bigger 'debts' and we have fought the temptation of suicide......... angry
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by adecz: 5:52am On May 31, 2018
Lazy youth!!! angry angry angry

A fake slayer.. cool cool cool
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by petitejolie(f): 9:55am On May 31, 2018
God! Did she die?
Re: Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees by SoapQueen(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:
just to belong? smh.

I hope it isn't me you are trolling on that thread. Guy e no go funny o. Lool.
No dey find trouble na. Looool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.