Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (201493 Views)

Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2020
NigeriaB:

It shouldn't be because of the android 10.

Likely to be hardware. Effect of pressure from whatsoever can make screen behave dat way. E.g, sitting on phone, putting something on the phone etc
is changing the screen the solution or how should we fix it
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ToyBoyAaron(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2020
kingphilip:
I haven't even installed the update yet.

Mine started flickering and after sometime it went blind
Jeez. Without a physical damage?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2020
kingphilip:
I haven't even installed the update yet.

Mine started flickering and after sometime it went blind

Is it the global Version or the Chinese variant?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by TopeQs: 3:30pm On May 31, 2020
I just got my Android 10 update...
Will update this night.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
NigeriaB:

They removed it cos they want to fix/rectify a bug. (From Nokia)

It will be back..
For how long are we supposed to wait This update had being on most phones since December
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2020
TopeQs:
I just got my Android 10 update...
Will update this night.
I got mine and it vanished. Just checked right now and it isn't still there
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by TopeQs: 4:46pm On May 31, 2020
BenDanor:

I got mine and it vanished. Just checked right now and it isn't still there
I saw some people complain about that too...maybe it will come back.

I just saw mine today, after all this while...
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Jeez. Without a physical damage?
yes o without any physical damage and I'm finding it hard to get another screen around
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
NigeriaB:

Is it the global Version or the Chinese variant?
the global version o

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ToyBoyAaron(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2020
kingphilip:
yes o without any physical damage and I'm finding it hard to get another screen around
X5 or 5.1 plus?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2020
TopeQs:

I saw some people complain about that too...maybe it will come back.

I just saw mine today, after all this while...

Mine isn't back. I just checked now. I'm fed up
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kodded(m): 12:47am On Jun 01, 2020
please somebody should help me out, how can I use my SD card as my primary storage, because right now my internal storage is almost filled up sad

phone name is Nokia 3.2

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by TopeQs: 12:48am On Jun 01, 2020
BenDanor:

Mine isn't back. I just checked now. I'm fed up

oh...

I just updated mine..

I use Nokia 3.1plus... though I read that the 3rd wave will get to all phones, I don't know if this is the third, that's what I read online Sha.

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Jake420: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2020
Hey I got a Nokia 5.1(not plus) best phone I've used in the price range everything is so simple prefer it over a note 8 I've mingled with decided to end loyalty with Samsung now just waiting for the Nokia 9.3 but now my screen was cracked a little heavily by my nephew how much do you think would be a fix?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

X5 or 5.1 plus?
5.1 plus
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
kingphilip:
5.1 plus
Wow. Hmmm. It can happen to any brand tho... The first time I saw such was a friends iPhone. Phone na luck
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
TopeQs:

oh...

I just updated mine..

I use Nokia 3.1plus... though I read that the 3rd wave will get to all phones, I don't know if this is the third, that's what I read online Sha.
Wow! congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
kodded:
please somebody should help me out, how can I use my SD card as my primary storage, because right now my internal storage is almost filled up sad

phone name is Nokia 3.2
You are left with two options:
1. Move your media files to the SD card
2. Eject and insert the SD card back and format it as internal storage but you'll loose your current files if you don't back them up

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ku4get(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Hi everyone, please I'm using Nokia 2.2 and I'm not very comfortable with the default font please how do I get a stylish font?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by djblue007(m): 1:35am On Jun 02, 2020
amehrada:
Same here. Saw it yesterday morning, decided to do the update later at night. Checked when it was time and the update was gone, only them na know the reason for withdrawal.

Pls notify us when it resurfaces again. I use Nokia 5.1 plus too.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by walcolm(m): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2020
ku4get:
Hi everyone, please I'm using Nokia 2.2 and I'm not very comfortable with the default font please how do I get a stylish font?

Just go into settings and change the font or download free fonts from the playstore
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by walcolm(m): 1:56am On Jun 02, 2020
kodded:

phone name is Nokia 3.2

There are things you can save on the SD card and things for the internal storage

Photos, videos, documents, downloads etc can be saved or moved to the SD card to leave room on the internal storage for your apps

Try not to download or install all sorts of apps you don't need because you'll fill up the internal storage if you do that
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kodded(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2020
BenDanor:

You are left with two options:
1. Move your media files to the SD card
2. Eject and insert the SD card back and format it as internal storage but you'll loose your current files if you don't back them up
walcolm:

There are things you can save on the SD card and things for the internal storage

Photos, videos, documents, downloads etc can be saved or moved to the SD card to leave room on the internal storage for your apps

Try not to download or install all sorts of apps you don't need because you'll fill up the internal storage if you do that

ok thanks guys
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Totosweetdie(f): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Please anybody with a Nokia 5.1, just got mine last week. A great phone I just got to do my android 9 update.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Romangalactic(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
BenDanor:
My update is no longer there too. Who knows what Nokia is up to. Let me hear to their community chat
They want to fix some bugs. One bug I noticed after updating mine is that during charging, the phone takes a longer time to open up after I put my password.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Totosweetdie:
Please anybody with a Nokia 5.1, just got mine last week. A great phone I just got to do my android 9 update.

I have 5.1 plus
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by paltielx: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
kodded:

phone name is Nokia 3.2
Sorry android 6 and beyond can't use SD card as primary storage device
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by paltielx: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Romangalactic:

They want to fix some bugs. One bug I noticed after updating mine is that during charging, the phone takes a longer time to open up after I put my password.
Free some space in the phone, it wil be ok
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Romangalactic(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
paltielx:
Free some space in the phone, it wil be ok
Thanks but there's space in my internal memory, I don't think that is it. The problem started immediately I updated to Android 10.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Romangalactic:

seriously, this is so not going well
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BenDanor(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
kodded:

ok thanks guys
you're welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (127) (Reply)

10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / Lovely Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.