Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos (55581 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by pweshboi(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:
This is the fifth time I will see Nigeria lifting the trophy in my dream.
All the best to the flying chicken grin
Hahaha Wake up bros

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2018
all dis nigerian players can form eeh. See as they are holding fone, forming to be chatting when they know that there is no network in a plane.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by BrutusOj(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
lilfreezy:
I thought they dropped Moses Simon undecided
Do you have problem reading short?
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by blazer2018: 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
A 2nd look at our group is giving me goose-pimples... grin

How Nigeria take end for this group sef

After d Argentina match...I was nursing this hope of Nigeria at least getting to the Quarter-final stage of the World Cup...but with our recent outings; starting with Poland and think i will just switch on my Arsenal-mode for them.

Well, let's just believe that d unavailability of Mikel for their last 3 games contributed to their uncoordinated play...no link-up play whatsoever...let's watch them play against d Three Lions...then we can know what to expect 4rm them at d World Cup

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by gurunlocker: 5:33pm On May 30, 2018
2 players know for their mind say na just vacation dem wan go do for London.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by IVORY2009(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2018
All the best guys...
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2018
ok
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Allee90: 5:34pm On May 30, 2018
Is this Nigerian Team or Biafran Team? All na Ipob names I can see
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Itzrichie: 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
Best of luck
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Uppalove(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2018
Dats if this is African cup of nations. grin

Best of luck guys

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2018
All d best guys
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Walelavender(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
make England teach them mathematics small grin
You mean the England of overhyped players like Sterling and co...Let's wait till then grin
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by movid(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2018
Na me dey for back only u no fit see me
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:50pm On May 30, 2018
25 robots grin grin grin grin
If only Rohr knew the ab0kis he's dealing with
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by donbenie(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2018
baike:
about to go and loose again
There will only be ONE Winner,so?
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by blazer2018: 5:51pm On May 30, 2018
Uppalove:
Dats if this is African cup of nations. grin

Best of luck guys

Without a solid goalkeeper?...good-luck can only take a team as far as d Semis at d World Cup...i don't think we can lift d trophy but we can go far if are goalkeeper and defenders have a solid and good tourney
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Forestman(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2018
Yea... we are going there to beat them
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Soulseeker01(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2018
doctore212:
I need an ebony sex doll tonight shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
fvcker godame....
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by dikachi01(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2018
my turn is coming
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by donbenie(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
make England teach them mathematics small grin
Which England?. the crappy one that have not won even BRONZE in FIFTY TWO YEARS in ANY TOURNAMENT or another England?..
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by JohnVianney: 6:03pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by daniwise(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2018
modath:

Seconded!!!

Thirded grin
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Soso990240(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2018
I pray Moses Simon makes it.. why injury? we will surely miss d guy if him no go with them. na Ahmed Musa go come play for wing 90 minutes? I God forbid.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Gangster1ms: 6:09pm On May 30, 2018
These guys and phone.. too much distractions. That's why they don't give 100% in the field.
Their phones should be seized.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Soso990240(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
donbenie:
Which England?. the crappy one that have not won even BRONZE in FIFTY TWO YEARS in ANY TOURNAMENT or another England?..
Leicester came from relegation and won d league. u don't Judge a team with past record, but current form. Me sef no know England current form thou.. bt they may surprise us.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Soso990240(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
donbenie:
England fit surprise us . Current form speaks, not past glory or record. They have the material(quality players) and logistics (whatever they need) to make it happen.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by chibaby12: 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
All the best u guys
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2018
angry Where is Lokosa. This is not fair. The boy proved himself worthy of an eagle

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Kingdolo(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2018
qualityGod:
FTC

Well all we need is a good performance guys and great team work,We are not interested in all these effizy sad

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2018
JohnVianney:
I guess its supposed to be the Biafran team. 20 out of 25 players selected are from se/ss
Not everything is tribal mr man. Football has gone beyond tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2018
Soso990240:
England fit surprise us . Current form speaks, not past glory or record. They have the material(quality players) and logistics (whatever they need) to make it happen.
Anything is possible,but in terms of quality this is one of the weakest English team of recent years compared to the eras of Lampard,Terry,Gerard,Owen and Beckham..
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by deebsman1(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
Pray these our keepers don't turn to another Karius Sha . Runs outta thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Shares Food Items To The Needy In His Mansion In Jos (pic) / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) / Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.