Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos (55580 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by dadark: 6:57pm On May 30, 2018
nigerian football team should be scrapped...they dont go their to win the cup,they go their to just be their....

teams that win cups dont have this mentality....

i tried to explain this to my friends and they didnt understand.... undecided undecided
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by mmsen: 6:57pm On May 30, 2018
Someone should have hidden/destroyed Onazi's passport.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Chubhie: 7:05pm On May 30, 2018
This squad is strong enough to win the world cup once the fighting spirit and covering for each other mentality is ignited.

Capone CaptPlanet been a while.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Ekeke1(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2018
what will u nw say about England squad
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by collinsVP: 7:13pm On May 30, 2018
mmsen:
Someone should have hidden/destroyed Onazi's passport.

He's been average. worse now that he is match rusty.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by buchai: 7:25pm On May 30, 2018
am not comfortable with the list I wish them good luck they should triple their efforts world cup is not world cup it's a "war cup" not a game for boys rather for men

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by buchai: 7:27pm On May 30, 2018
am not comfortable with the list I wish them good luck they should triple their efforts world cup is not world cup it's a "war cup" not a game for boys rather for men and is not about individual effort it is a team work.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2018
JohnVianney:
I guess its supposed to be the Biafran team. 20 out of 25 players selected are from se/ss

Its coz they were selected on merit and not the quota system or federal character that had sent us backwards and which the northerner are benefiting.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by tafat: 8:39pm On May 30, 2018
Nice one, naija make us proud so that BetwayNG can come through
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by nextstep(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2018
Sigh... what a waste of money, time, and hopes...
Every 4 years, they jet out in style, and then go and embarrass us... at least they should try to enter quarterfinals before crashing out...
All the money for kits, flights, accommodations, and egunje to the officials can be much better spent on chalk for our schools. SMH.

We should just give the money to Senegal... at least those chaps can actually play ball and are not afraid to tackle oyinbo, unlike our fellows with overgrown egos. I will miss Ghana who have way more heart and team spirit than our players.

I may win a lot of bets so long as I bet against the Super Eagles. Yes, I drank my hatorade this night, but you all know it's the truth...
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by nextstep(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2018
okomile:
Clap
Clap
Clap

Come with the trophy.
Mission impossible grin

You took the words out of my mouth... Please, when was the last time we won quarter-finals, or even qualified for QF? cry
Limping Eagles: all swag, no substance
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by JohnVianney: 10:49pm On May 30, 2018
Reski:
Not everything is tribal mr man. Football has gone beyond tribalism.
This right here.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Raco1010(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Jet in style
Win in style

Repeat your last performance with Argentina, only make it better.

Gbam
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by okomile(f): 4:45am On May 31, 2018
nextstep:

You took the words out of my mouth... Please, when was the last time we won quarter-finals, or even qualified for QF? cry
Limping Eagles: all swag, no substance

grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Ndonu101: 8:10am On May 31, 2018
Dem don land?
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by olamidespeco: 10:59am On May 31, 2018
wats d diff btw naija & english team. they are approximately d same, even better than d 3lions.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Neimar: 11:18am On May 31, 2018
abumoney:
The forward I look forward to for Nigeria �� is
Alex Iwobi
Ahmed Musa
And
Victor Moses.
Killer squad.
Congrats in advance, Super Eagles.
Win or lose, I'm Proudly Nigerian

Iwobi, Musa and Moses grin

if Germany or Brazil catch una na 10 una go chop
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2018
Chubhie:
This squad is strong enough to win the world cup once the fighting spirit and covering for each other mentality is ignited.

Capone CaptPlanet been a while.

Boss!! Been ages. Thought I stay of NL for a while and make small change grin

How you been bro?
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Chubhie: 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Boss!! Been ages. Thought I stay of NL for a while and make small change grin

How you been bro?
I Respect the hustle Bro.
I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Chubhie:

I Respect the hustle Bro.

I'm good.

Glad to hear from u bro. I trust you're balling properly.

When we set come wear Agbada now? grin
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Horus(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Mikel John Obi was joined on the chartered flight from Abuja to London on Wednesday afternoon by deputy skipper Ogenyi Onazi, defender Kenneth Omeruo, pacy winger Ahmed Musa and 21 other players

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Chubhie: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Glad to hear from u bro. I trust you're balling properly.
When we set come wear Agbada now? grin
Agbada in this Buhari era? Let's advance it to 2023!
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2018
Chubhie:

Agbada in this Buhari era? Let's advance it to 2023!

grin grin
Till after his tenure abi? I hope his journey ends next year o make we smile small
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Chubhie: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2018
CaptPlanet:

grin grin
Till after his tenure abi? I hope his journey ends next year o make we smile small
He's likely to win. We've got to ride this out. Aluta continua.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
donbenie:
Which England?. the crappy one that have not won even BRONZE in FIFTY TWO YEARS in ANY TOURNAMENT or another England?..

sup bro. I hope you are watching the Match live
grin
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Walelavender:

You mean the England of overhyped players like Sterling and co...Let's wait till then grin

Your TV dey On so? pls update me the scores and ball possessions grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Walelavender(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mutemenot:

Your TV dey On so? pls update me the scores and ball possessions grin
One cannot play with you people again grin England is only overhyped against the likes of Germany Spain and Argentina
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mutemenot:

sup bro. I hope you are watching the Match live
grin
The match is still ongoing..
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
donbenie:
The match is still ongoing..
give me update on scores and ball possessions . my tv is fauty grin
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Zanas: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
They jetted out in style and lost in style grin
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Chubhie:

He's likely to win. We've got to ride this out. Aluta continua.

Away from the insanity of our leaders...

Baba how far? I hope you're enjoying the World Cup. I mean, a lot of upsets already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Million House Robbed While On International Duty / Ahmed Musa Shares Food Items To The Needy In His Mansion In Jos (pic) / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.