Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos (55584 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Chubhie: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Away from the insanity of our leaders...

Baba how far? I hope you're enjoying the World Cup. I mean, a lot of upsets already.
Some of those upsets made me some few bucks. France almost gave me heart attack yesterday! Mbappe and Godin are two players i wish to have in my fantasy team.

How far conte and Abramovich?
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chubhie:

Some of those upsets made me some few bucks. France almost gave me heart attack yesterday! Mbappe and Godin are two players i wish to have in my fantasy team.

How far conte and Abramovich?

I couldn't get myself to try making some dough..the games have been intense.

Abramovich is not back yet and Conte is still the manager for now at least till Sarri's(which is taking forever by the way) deal is wrapped up.

No thanks to Marina. Hopefully we'll start making signings asap
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Chubhie: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
CaptPlanet:

I couldn't get myself to try making some dough..the games have been intense.

Abramovich is not back yet and Conte is still the manager for now at least till Sarri's(which is taking forever by the way) deal is wrapped up.

No thanks to Marina. Hopefully we'll start making signings asap
I heard Willie and Hazard want out? So much instability in Chelsea going into the new season. Come to Jose's united bro.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Chubhie:

I heard Willie and Hazard want out? So much instability in Chelsea going into the new season. Come to Jose's united bro.

Yeah, especially with the manager issues but hopefully everything will be sorted out this week. Sarri is coming, Golovin and Rugani too and a couple more exciting signings.

Willie can go if he wants. Hazard, never grin grin

Follow Mou again? Mbanu! I think you should come home.
Re: Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos by Chubhie: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Yeah, especially with the manager issues but hopefully everything will be sorted out this week. Sarri is coming, Golovin and Rugani too and a couple more exciting signings.

Willie can go if he wants. Hazard, never grin grin

Follow Mou again? Mbanu! I think you should come home.
Hazard is destined for Madrid once Ronald leaves. I think klop is brewing something special in Liverpool against next season.

Come to Chelsea I follow Mourinho everywhere he goes. I wish to meet him someday and tell him how his tactics helped me navigate my way through life.

Golovin looks a great catch! I'm thinking Mourinho should get lozano of Mexico and then sell martial off. Lukaku flanked by Sanchez and lozano is crazy on paper.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) / Lekki Shooting: Super Eagles May Boycott Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / 5 Nigeria Players Make ChelseaFC 2016/2017 Squad List (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.