Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! (3019 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by toofit007: 7:41pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Banks, schools and government offices were all opened today, stop lying.
Only lazy and people scared of any skirmish kept off.
I had to take public transport to my office to confirm that public transport was on.
Last year's sit at home was total in Onitsha but this year's was almost 50-50.

So stop the lies.
show us videos and pictures or you remain deaf and dumb forever.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by plessis: 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
otokx:
The way people lie is amazing, there was no shutdown in the University of Port Harcourt and the adjourning areas of Aluu, Alakahia, Choba, Emohua, Rumuosi and Rumuekini, I even went to the market to buy provisions and was attended to by Chinyere and her mummy.
Choba and all those names you mentioned... Are they in Port Harcourt or the outskirts of Port Harcourt?

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 30, 2018
plessis:
Choba and all those names you mentioned... Are they in Port Harcourt or the outskirts of Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by selemempe: 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
E pain you because I just said the truth, make calls around the state, Anambra precisely.
At last u have been exposed for the fraud u are.... I have been asking myself how an Igbo guy will hate Igbos so passionately..now I know u are not Igbo nor are u in Anambra. There was total shut down if Anambra today. A fact u would have known if you were from there

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2018
toofit007:
show us videos and pictures or you remain deaf and dumb forever.
I have done that on another thread, search for it
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2018
selemempe:
At last u have been exposed for the fraud u are.... I have been asking myself how an Igbo guy will hate Igbos so passionately..now I know u are not Igbo nor are u in Anambra. There was total shut down if Anambra today. A fact u would have known if you were from there
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by tishbite41(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2018
IPOB has proven to the world that Igbos want Biafra and they(IPOB) are the legitimate representatives of the pple.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by tishbite41(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Continue deceiving yourself
afonja BMC , stop fooling yourself. IPOB's word is law in Biafraland.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Ziggylady(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Others are backing their own up with pictures and you are here vomiting rubbish ..
How's Ramadan fasting going ?
Have you slammed your head on the floor in Oshogbo mossque and developed mark of beast on your forehead my Muslimm brother ?

The more you lie the more alllah reject your fasting.
allah might even refuse to give you 72 virgins your mates are getting on the last day ..
I pity you. You are in trouble.

Lol!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by tartar9(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2018
Congratulations o! You now have biafra.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Westbestside: 8:49pm On May 30, 2018
frankdoz22:
yes they are open in brown roof republic! This sit-at-home success is really a deadly blow to afonjas! More gnashing of teeth to ewedu Muslim afonjas!
You no even get shame, just see the street human live in the east.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2018
tishbite41:
afonja BMC , stop fooling yourself. IPOB's word is law in Biafraland.
Lol, what is the map of Biafraland like?
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Balyz: 9:18pm On May 30, 2018
toofit007:
it seems your head is pan*ing you? Well, we are not interested in that our objective remains referendum and there is no going back on that...... The zoo must fall and from her ashes comes the land of the risen sun.
You will get no referendum from Nigeria, we would rather gun you down on the streets
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Banmeallday: 9:21pm On May 30, 2018
Balyz:
You will get no referendum from Nigeria, we would rather gun you down on the streets

Armed robbers are already doing that in your neighborhood, and the world knows you as a citizen of a sh.ithole...

And by the way, your army is just a bunch of mercenaries protecting resources for international bankers. They give 0 phu.cks about YOU mr man

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Balyz: 9:23pm On May 30, 2018
Banmeallday:

Armed robbers are already doing that in your neighborhood, and the world knows you as a citizen of a sh.ithole...

And by the way, your army is just a bunch of mercenaries protecting resources for international bankers. They give 0 phu.cks about YOU mr man
Just come out to the streets with your Biafra nonsense and see if python dance will not look like child's play. Bloody miscreants!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by smart6(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2018
gidgiddy:
I waited until now to send my shout out because I wanted to be sure of the success rate. Reports reaching via phone, WhatsApp, Facebook and email is that this year's sit at home referendum has been a resounding success!!

In Delta state, Asaba has been totally shut down. I'm yet to get report from Warri and Agbor junction.

Anambra State- Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka all totally shut down.

Rivers State- Portharcourt, Obigbo Market, Elelewo all shut down

Abia State- Umuahia and Aba completely shut down, no movement.

Enugu State - The city of Enugu was completely crippled by Sit at home, Nsukka shut down.

Ebonyi State- Despite the threat of the Governor to seize the businesses of those who complied with the sit at home order, people shut Abakiliki down.

Awka Ibom- According to Radio Biafra, Eket was completely shut down while Uyo was half shut down

Imo State- Owerri grounded.

Congratulations to IPOB on a second highly successful referendum. Once again, you have shown you are the major power in Southern Nigeria. Which other group will call for people to sit at home and there will be near total compliance?

The government can declare all the Python dance in the world or proscribed all they like, but everyone knows where the loyalty of the people lies and it is he who commands the loyalty of the majority that commands real power

You are as laughable as your post. Let me congratulate you too for exposing your washed brain cells on social media. See what is giving you joy. Madness
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by tishbite41(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Lol, what is the map of Biafraland like?
it depends on the individual
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by gidgiddy: 9:49pm On May 30, 2018
smart6:

You are as laughable as your post. Let me congratulate you too for exposing your washed brain cells on social media. See what is giving you joy. Madness

Well it is simple. Besides the Government, which other organisation do you know that has the power to shut down several states with just a simple sit at home order?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Banmeallday: 10:54pm On May 30, 2018
Balyz:
Just come out to the streets with your Biafra nonsense and see if python dance will not look like child's play. Bloody miscreants!

What did Python dance achieve after all the noise? Nothing. We still are moving forward with our African Nation while you move backwards with Dino and Davido and Buhari back towards the sh.it you all have been eating since 1914.

I know you wish your people could do something tangible and great but that is your problem, and we will support the Fulani to even declare an emir of Lagos for una

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Efewestern: 11:20pm On May 30, 2018
otokx:
The way people lie is amazing, there was no shutdown in the University of Port Harcourt and the adjourning areas of Aluu, Alakahia, Choba, Emohua, Rumuosi and Rumuekini, I even went to the market to buy provisions and was attended to by Chinyere and her mummy.

Otoriste Notice how he included Warri in his post, He is indirectly trying to tell the whole world that warri is part of their territory, While I respect the fallen heroes, I don't see any connection between Warri and Biafra, In fact both should never be on the same Topic, I don't know of other cities, but Warri, I can boast that there haven't been any sit at home, everywhere was busy today.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2018
tishbite41:
it depends on the individual
Woww, so IPOB is fighting for a country without any defined boundaries, very interesting.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by tishbite41(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2018
Yyeske:
Woww, so IPOB is fighting for a country without any defined boundaries, very interesting.
if I say old Eastern Nigeria, u will say oil is my motivation. for me , all Igbo speaking sub ethnic groups are OK. we really need an homogeneous stock to accelerate progress. but y are u afonjas worried about Biafra? can't u stay on your own?

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2018
tishbite41:
if I say old Eastern Nigeria, u will say oil is my motivation. for me , all Igbo speaking sub ethnic groups are OK. we really need an homogeneous stock to accelerate progress. but y are u afonjas worried about Biafra? can't u stay on your own?
You Aboki is one of the reason why Biafra has not been achieved.
How many Igbo speaking sub ethnic groups have you asked if they are interested?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by tishbite41(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2018
Yyeske:
You Aboki is one of the reason why Biafra has not been achieved.
How many Igbo speaking sub ethnic groups have you asked if they are interested?
read in between the lines. do you mean dat SE are d only Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by phase1: 6:58pm On May 31, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Your office in Obomosho grin

Lol...you no well. cheesy
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2018
tishbite41:
read in between the lines. do you mean dat SE are d only Igbos?
I said which Igbo speaking sub ethnic groups have you asked if they are interested? I never mentioned SE or SS
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by tishbite41(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
Yyeske:
I said which Igbo speaking sub ethnic groups have you asked if they are interested? I never mentioned SE or SS
lol. there is no question here. all Igbo speaking tribes east and west of the Niger are part of Biafra.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yyeske(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
tishbite41:
lol. there is no question here. all Igbo speaking tribes east and west of the Niger are part of Biafra.
Question is this, how many people have you consulted to know if they want to be part of Biafra.
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by tishbite41(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2018
Yyeske:
Question is this, how many people have you consulted to know if they want to be part of Biafra.
same question applies to you
Re: Congratulations To IPOB On A Second Successful Sit-at-home Referendum!! by Yibo(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Really? So Yenagoa was shot down as well? Chukwu Okike be praised
carry your madness go there again especially Rivers state I want to check something

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Five Female Corpers Raped Me Yesterday In Imo State / The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL... / Osinbajo's Picture Omitted From Buhari's Campaign Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.