Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Love My Girlfriend So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend So Much (3518 Views)

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend So Much by IamAirforce1: 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
I've wondered where she's been all this while I've been hopping in and out of relationship at will...

She's so caring, understands every move I make and tolerate my bullshits sometimes.

I'm not a perfect lover but she makes me feel like everything I've ever done was on point ..
She deserves "ASSURANCE" and I promise i will make it happen soon or later in future .

Thank you Jesus for such wonderful girl.

Pregnancy made me a changed man.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by sunnywhyt007: 9:43pm On May 30, 2018
#Noted
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by IamAirforce1: 9:44pm On May 30, 2018
Rats will be ignored .
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Anigreat: 9:46pm On May 30, 2018
shocked

Hello guys, make my night by ignoring this useless thread.

No comments

Is like commenting do give this guy orgasm.

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 30, 2018
Nairaland celebrity/Ambassador
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nofav0rs(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2018
What in the Shade Adu with cap is this?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Poorboy: 9:53pm On May 30, 2018
Ugly people ur poverty pass my own , see skin haba

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2018
i love your girlfriend too

WE all love your girlfriend!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Kylekent59: 9:54pm On May 30, 2018
After you release inside her, then your eye would be clear then you remember you had promised her 2 helicopters, a house in Abuja and 150k.

She isn't even your wife yet
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 30, 2018
Transmission transmission cheesy Couple goals, I can't wait for bae to come back In October

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
You must have poured out a heavy load of ur stupidity for that change to occur. unfortunately sperm is regenerated in a constant cycle,which means your stupidity is constant,and will be replenished in no time.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Kylekent59: 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
After you had released inside her, then your eye would be clear then you remember you had promised her 2 helicopters, a house in Abuja and 150k.

She isn't even your wife yet. All this chewngum boys with their randy characters

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by IamAirforce1: 9:56pm On May 30, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i love your girlfriend too

WE all love your girlfriend!

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 30, 2018
Where are her parents? You can't find a girl from a proper home setting moving in with a guy and subsequently getting pregnant. It irks me to see girls who should be focused in chasing their dreams getting pregnant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by IamAirforce1: 9:57pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Where are her parents? You can't find a girl from a proper home setting moving in with a guy and subsequently getting pregnant. It irks me to see girls who should be focused in chasing their dreams getting pregnant.

But you had your first child out of wedlock

Oya deny it

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by donstan18: 9:59pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Shurup!

Don't you spend months with your boyfriend?

Na for Nland all of una dey form dreams and decency

9 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
revelations!!

secrets about to be unveiled!!

adonbilivit!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
revelations!!

secrets about to be unveiled!!

adonbilivit!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

But you had your first child out of wedlock

Oya deny it
Don't mistake me for that your girlfriend. Children are gifts from God and precious, but they should come when both parties are ready for it and in wedlock. Look how she's suffering, and her parents must have warned her to be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
I hope her parents know the whereabouts of their daughter

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

Shurup!

Don't your spend months with your boyfriend?

Na for Nland all of una dey for dreams and decency
I spend years, not months. Fool!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by donstan18: 10:06pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
I spend years, not months. Fool!

Truth they say, burns the heart.

We know your type, decency on Nland, while in reality, you dey smack sex even under staircases.

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by IamAirforce1: 10:07pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't mistake me for that your girlfriend. Children are gifts from God and precious, but they should come when both parties are ready for it and in wedlock. Look how she's suffering, and her parents must have warned her to be careful.
The only person who's suffering here is you madam

You jump on threads and talk like you saint but your after sexx photo made it's way here way back with you dreadlock looking like goat shiits

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by donstan18: 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You jump on threads and talk like you saint but your after sexx photo made it's way here way back with you dreadlock looking like goat shiits

I hope say no be after 9 months, you go form say your babe don get miscarriage cheesy cheesy cheesy because you too like attention and drama.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

Truth they say, burns the heart.

We know your type, decency on Nland, while in reality, you dey smack sex even under staircases.
You were too much in a hurry to quote me that you missed the message. I'm not preaching decency 'cause I don't remember mentioning that but she should have been more careful. There are contraceptives for before and after sex to avoid pregnancies. I've an active sex life but can't get pregnant out of wedlock.

Get sense! And quit this empty cleverness you showcase.

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You are obviously pained but that's the truth. Suck it up! And brace yourself for what's coming. I pity her 'cause last last, you will dump her for another pussy as usual. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by donstan18: 10:14pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
You were too much in a hurry to quote me that you missed the message. I'm not preaching decency 'cause I don't remember mentioning that but she should have been more careful. There are contraceptives for before and after sex to avoid pregnancies. I've an active sex life but can't get pregnant out of wedlock.

Get sense! And quit this empty cleverness you showcase.

You are now twisting the obvious, keep deceiving yourself, we are watching.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by IamAirforce1: 10:14pm On May 30, 2018
Kimbra get off my mention
Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by donstan18: 10:15pm On May 30, 2018
kimbraa:
You are obviously pained but that's the truth. Suck it up! And brace yourself for what's coming. I pity her 'cause last last, you will dump her for another pussy as usual. grin

Did your "After sexxx photo" leak?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Deltayankeeboi: 10:16pm On May 30, 2018
lol this pregnancy don pass one year now, she never still born.

how she go born when na big ball of non living cells dey the uterus.

fibroid wan finish her life, say na pregnancy.

i pity her sha. person dey harbour large blood-filled tumor for belle, talk say na pregnancy. well make i no talk. make we dey observe but my only concern na say fibroid dey kill if not removed. na only god go help her life sha. small girl wey never enjoy life wan just die for nothing. this life no fair

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

You are now twisting the obvious, keep deceiving yourself, we are watching.
Twisting what? Could you please mention where I was referring to decency? I'd love to be exposed. It's not your fault, I blame it on perception. SMH, like you'd advise your younger sister to get pregnant like this one.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend So Much by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 30, 2018
After sex photos, I want to see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Who Have Money Suddenly Start Impregnating Women. / Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was / Married Men Na Day Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.