Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories (10449 Views)

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / N-power: We Are Yet To Be Posted In Rivers State To Our Various Ppa. / N-power: We Have Paid All N-power Beneficiaries – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Mcreloaded(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2018
MMM and N power gives hope for a short time and let you down big time. MMM and N power no big difference as they give the masses little hope and pull the rug from under their feet

1 Like

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Bennycollins: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Did I read first class graduate? Celebrating mediocrity
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by OLP46(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2018
@Npowerng
I am 2017 beneficiary but my name was wrongly arranged on the portal. First name in place of surname and vice versa. I tried login in to see if I could edit it but the website npvn.npower.gov.ng is not opening. What should I do? I need your response
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Godson84: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2018
oluscofield:
Really? six months gone? what sort of process take that long?
Seriously I don't just understand what is wrong with these people.
We have been on this NPower thing since last year and up till now, they keep telling us stories.
Hey NPower (Snail), we are tired of waiting!
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Dollabiz: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
hmm
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by 007ejikzs(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
keep waiting.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by elitebliss(f): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Hi npower,pls pick calls or at least fine a way to reply the many complains about hold status,not payment of stipends.more of communications old. Thanks
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by elitebliss(f): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Hi npower,pls pick calls or at least fine a way to reply the many complains about hold status,not payment of stipends.more of communications pls . Thanks
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by lexy2014: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
npowerng:
17 months into N-Power, we have received tonnes of impact stories, some of which are told in our #MuchMore series.

Today, we share the story of Dike Charles, who unsolicited, sent his story to us, grateful for #NPowerNG. Together with Maigari and Suri, they now employ others.
"tonnes of impact stories"...y do we have more complaints on this thread? And what's this about?:

"Good day, sir.

We have not forgotten about you guys or the deployment process, I can assure you that we are working tirelessly to make the process a success, so we won’t have same lapses like the 2016 process."
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Navalsadiq(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
You mean the guys you owe about 4 months?

Fvck you and your impact story. Bunch of retards.

These guys depended on your Godforsaken change, and here they are wailing. You sit behind a stupid laptop and post shiit!!!

One day we are gonna find you, and hunt you and your stupid govt down!

Even youwin was a better fraud than this. At least it made some hustling guys millionaires.

Bunch of stupid retards masquerading as govt officials!!

Fvxk you!!!
these one is just a buttered fellow
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by joshmee4real(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
You mean the guys you owe about 4 months?

Fvck you and your impact story. Bunch of retards.

These guys depended on your Godforsaken change, and here they are wailing. You sit behind a stupid laptop and post shiit!!!

One day we are gonna find you, and hunt you and your stupid govt down!

Even youwin was a better fraud than this. At least it made some hustling guys millionaires.

Bunch of stupid retards masquerading as govt officials!!

Fvxk you!!!
Lolz. This guy no get chill o. even the laptop was abused.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
OLP46:
@Npowerng
I am 2017 beneficiary but my name was wrongly arranged on the portal. First name in place of surname and vice versa. I tried login in to see if I could edit it but the website npvn.npower.gov.ng is not opening. What should I do? I need your response

Kindly log in via www.npower.gov.ng.
You can use the support and help option to make your complaints
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
elitebliss:
Hi npower,pls pick calls or at least fine a way to reply the many complains about hold status,not payment of stipends.more of communications pls . Thanks

Kindly screen shot your NPVN profile for proper understanding, sir.

Or If you are on payment Hold. You would not be paid until it has been rectified.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Godson84:

Seriously I don't just understand what is wrong with these people.
We have been on this NPower thing since last year and up till now, they keep telling us stories.
Hey NPower (Snail), we are tired of waiting!

Communication on the next step will be made available in due time.
Thanks for your patience.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Esji80(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
npowerng:

Hello npowerng,thanks for updating us with the latest Npower news.

Please help my sister(2017 Selected Beneficiary) has been tryinng to edit/change her account number but whenever the new account number is entered and submitted an error message pops up
INVALID PHONE NUMBER
INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER

She mistakenly entered her microfinance account number instead of firstbank account number.The firstbank account is the one linked to her BVN that is reason why she wants to edit it.

Her registered email address is sdantani080@naij.com thanks
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by adebtech(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2018
I think I need help.

My name is Yekeen Jelili Adebayo with email address hardebtech@gmail.com, I applied for NTech is 2016 and I saw it here that the preselection was on, I login with BVN and I was preselected and I took the required test, I was told an sms would be sent to me to know when we would go for physical verification.

My main problem now is that I don't have access to the phone number I used during the registration, the numbers I used during the registration was 08155026736 or 09028798128 which I don't have access to neither of the two again, the only phone number I have access to right now is 09074033943 and I don't know how can I update this my new number with the lost ones, I've been trying to visit npvn.npower.gov.ng to see if I can get it done there but the site has not been opening. I would be glad if there's anything you can do for me.

@ npowerng sir, what can you do for me Boss?
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by sirmmykay(m): 3:57am On Jun 02, 2018
sometimes we Dont value what we have. last year a friend boasting threatening of leaving his 20k job finally lost it and I was shock when he started crying and telling people to beg the boss on his behalf.

I've read how people make jest of the 30k stipend, in just laugh because they know nothing. see if this is what you have for now, take it serious, and Dont wait until you lose it.

Npower should also stop giving excuses but instead act fast in mobilizing the next batch
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2018
adebtech:
I think I need help.

My name is Yekeen Jelili Adebayo with email address hardebtech@gmail.com, I applied for NTech is 2016 and I saw it here that the preselection was on, I login with BVN and I was preselected and I took the required test, I was told an sms would be sent to me to know when we would go for physical verification.

My main problem now is that I don't have access to the phone number I used during the registration, the numbers I used during the registration was 08155026736 or 09028798128 which I don't have access to neither of the two again, the only phone number I have access to right now is 09074033943 and I don't know how can I update this my new number with the lost ones, I've been trying to visit npvn.npower.gov.ng to see if I can get it done there but the site has not been opening. I would be glad if there's anything you can do for me.

If you are yet to be onboarded kindly use your Bvn/phone number to log on your NPVN profile via www.npower.gov.ng

Kindly use to help And support option to make your complaints on change of details
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Esji80(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Esji80:

Please help my sister(2017 Selected Beneficiary) has been tryinng to edit/change her account number but whenever the new account number is entered and submitted an error message pops up
INVALID PHONE NUMBER
INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER

She mistakenly entered her microfinance account number instead of firstbank account number.The firstbank account is the one linked to her BVN that is reason why she wants to edit it.

npowerng,pls address this
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by adebtech(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
npowerng:

If you are yet to be onboarded kindly use your Bvn/phone number to log on your NPVN profile via www.npower.gov.ng

Kindly use to help And support option to make your complaints on change of details

I sent a mail to apply2017@npower.gov.ng but the mail bounced back and that's the only mail on npower.gov.ng. What else can you do for me to get this done, I've been trying hard to solve this problem since. Please help out Boss.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by petson08(m): 5:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Dear NPower,
I' am NPower 2016 awaiting list applicant.
My Bank Name and Account Number are Unknown on my profile. I tried editing my Bank Name and Account Number, when I click submit an error message appear that phone number is Invalid. I have sent a complain message via the NPower Help and Support team but no respond yet.

Name: PETER DANLAMI
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848

Please Kindly help me out.
Thank you sir
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by kanayoevans: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2018
npowerng:

The 2017 selected applicants is already used to the above comment so is better to be quite if you don't have anything meaningful to say. The promise Mr. Afolabi made, that they will be engaged by second quarter is not forthcoming. This is June which is the second quarter and nothing like update based on the promise, so I will advice you to be silent. As far as am concern Npower 2017 is nothing but a scam. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2018
kanayoevans:

The 2017 selected applicants is already used to the above comment so is better to be quite if you don't have anything meaningful to say. The promise Mr. Afolabi made, that they will be engaged by second quarter is not forthcoming. This is June which is the second quarter and nothing like update based on the promise, so I will advice you to be silent. As far as am concern Npower 2017 is nothing but a scam. Thank you.

angry

Kindly Ask your question.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2018
petson08:
Dear NPower,
I' am NPower 2016 awaiting list applicant.
My Bank Name and Account Number are Unknown on my profile. I tried editing my Bank Name and Account Number, when I click submit an error message appear that phone number is Invalid. I have sent a complain message via the NPower Help and Support team but no respond yet.

Name: PETER DANLAMI
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848

Please Kindly help me out.
Thank you sir

Kindly use the support option on your profile to make your complaints.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
adebtech:

I sent a mail to apply2017@npower.gov.ng but the mail bounced back and that's the only mail on npower.gov.ng. What else can you do for me to get this done, I've been trying hard to solve this problem since. Please help out Boss.

If you have been able to log in. Use the support option to make your complaints.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Esji80:

INVALID PHONE NUMBER
INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER

She can use the support and help option on her profile to rectify this issue.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Euopal(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2018
To stay up-to-date with happenings in Nigeria, get all Major Daily Newspaper Headlines as the News Trend
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2018
adebtech:
I think I need help.

Kindly visit your service provider’s office to do a sim swap for the initial number used, You can also use your BVN to log in. But it’s advised you have your mobile number used during the registration process.
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by Esji80(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2018
npowerng:

She can use the support and help option on her profile to rectify this issue.
Ok,thank you.I will tell her to do that
Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by npowerng: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Esji80:
Ok,thank you.I will tell her to do that

You are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Those Shuttling Ikorodu To Mainland Cope? / AB Inbev 2018 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.