Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Power Of I AM And How To Use It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of I AM And How To Use It (583 Views)

Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed / The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of I AM And How To Use It by sharpguy10(m): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you the power of I AM and how to use it to see God manifestation in your life. In the book of Exodus 3:13-14 God said to Moses to go and rescue the children of Israel and Moses said to Him who should I say He sent me and God said tell them I AM THAT I AM. I AM is God personal name. He does not joke with the name. Whatever you say with the I AM come looking for you. Many people has use this name wrongly but never knowing what they are doing is wrong. The negative word they say with the name has make them to keep seeing negative situation in their life. God hold anyone guilty who misuse the name and the person will face the consequences that follow what he or she say with the word no matter who you are, Exodus 20:7. God give you this name to invoke His power into any situation you maybe facing in life and change it for you. This can only be done when you use the name with what you want not on what you don't want.

How to Use The I AM Name.
Use the name with what you want: The first step in using the name is to know what you want in your life. Let say you are sick and you want to get well. Your affirmation should be I am health, I am well, I am healed and I am strong. If you are poor, your affirmation should be I am rich, I am prosperous, I am wealthy. You chose your affirmation with the I AM according to what you want so that you invoke God's power into your life.

Say it with all your heart with faith: After you have chose your affirmation, the next thing to do is to say it with faith from your heart not on your mind or your mouth but your heart. Your work in this process is to plant the word in your heart. Because your heart is what link to your Spirit which is the recreated you. Just focus on planting the words in your heart with faith and feel it the way you will feel when it is manifested.

3. Add your imagination to it: Anytime you say the I AM affirmation, add your imagination to it. Imagine the word fulfilled in your life and feel it real as if it has happened. Keep repeating it for like 21 days and open your heart to receive that which you are confessing. Remember whatever you say with the I AM come looking for you everyday in your life. Don't be afraid to put what you want in it and also don't misuse the name because it is God's name and He hold you guilty of using the name. That is it for today. Thanks for reading and God bless you.

Please there is no life without Jesus in your life. In Him is life, freedom and happiness. Please if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner and I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my redemption and justification. Right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen

Keep prospering and soaring high in life.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of I AM And How To Use It by sharpguy10(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Slams Buhari Administration Indirectly Praises Jonathan / Shocking Photo Of Church Tithe Board Goes Viral / Friends Fight In Church After Pastor Told A Lady That Her Bestie Is Behind Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.