Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity (3081 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by Apina(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2018
mxpinky:
to me virginity is is a dignity and not lack of opportunity i'm proud of myself am still intact and it's my pride something i wanna give it to my husband alone despite the fact that people belive all women re the same but i prove them wrong ladies most especially up coming ones like me don't rush yourself for just a minute pleasure and lose something you can't have back again
so how many of you here both male and female can boldly upload his/her picture and tell us i am a virgin too
And you should have kept it to yourself undecided
Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by mxpinky: 2:40pm On May 31, 2018
Apina:

And you should have kept it to yourself undecided
did you even read it at all ? Or you didn't understand it ? Please read again this time and tell me
Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by Nizox(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2018
mxpinky:
kogi state dear
Omaye, abu e' gbo?
Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by mxpinky: 4:46pm On May 31, 2018
Nizox:

Omaye, abu e' gbo?
lafia brother
Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by austyn0(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2018
Colourich:
After the wedding night what else will she brag about, is not like she will die a virgin anyways..
Celibacy before the wedding night deserves a resounding applause.
Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by Nizox(m): 1:09am On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
lafia brother
agba le'
Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Khallyella:
We ven'anebira kiss

Nice tho buh think the lady's either op's gf or sis, op issay nigga, you can argue with your ancestors grin
more probably his younger sister na im op upload for im profilecheesy.
Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by Nizox(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
lafia brother
agba le
Re: Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity by Khallyella(f): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
lefulefu:
more probably his younger sister na im op upload for im profilecheesy.

No mind am angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Now Reach Puberty At Eight – Investigation ! / I Am In Love With A Stripper! / When Should You Introduce Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend To Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.