Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Book Released - Black Path By Adaeze Nweke (enjee) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Released - Black Path By Adaeze Nweke (enjee) (305 Views)

The Path By Kingsley Amos / Response To Adaeze's Suicide Note (poem By Seun Ogundolapo) / My Book Of Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Book Released - Black Path By Adaeze Nweke (enjee) by Adaenjee(f): 1:23am On May 31, 2018
BLACK PATH is a play series that deals with mostly Nigerian characters. It means a perverse way in one’s life orchestrated by a voice from the devil. It starts with what seems like a GLORY and ends in a GLOOM.

The voice’s targeted victims are a young man - Uche Okafor apart from his companions, and a teenage girl - Hadijat Daudu beside her family and friends.

Uche lost his parents at a young age and lives with his relatives, whilst Hadijat is born in a rich, typical Muslim home. The former {Uche} eventually leaves them and erroneously associates with his friends in other cities, mainly whom the voice from the devil uses in influencing him to a grim end {death}.

The latter {Hadijat} has the same experience from the voice through friends in the country and abroad, and also, who eventually hurt her in one way or the other. Her {Hadijat’s} father, sister and brothers are also influenced during their times as revealed in the story. Then Hadijat’s hope gradually emerges, as well as her younger brother after living in great agonies as a result of being bereaved of the death of their family members.

To read the full story, visit any of these links below to view, get a free sample and subsequently order for your e-copy:

For Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CVM1X2X

For Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CVM1X2X
Also visit my author page - amazon.com/author/adaeze to view more about me

Re: My Book Released - Black Path By Adaeze Nweke (enjee) by Kingdollar28(m): 1:26am On May 31, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na u write am?

U try ooh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Syney Sheldon's Novel, Best Laid Plans / Osun HDP Picks Olawale Adewumi As Deputy Governorship Candidate / ANA National Publicity Secretary Emerges HDP Governorship Candidate In Osun Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.