Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Path By Kingsley Amos - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Path By Kingsley Amos (358 Views)

Amos Tutuola's 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / My Book Released - Black Path By Adaeze Nweke (enjee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Path By Kingsley Amos by Light1259: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Prologue

"The Path" is a magical fantasy tale, that happens hundreds of years (by an institute known as wolf). Whose plan is to take over the world with their evil entity, and awful believe and has zero empathy. King Kailene rose up against the plan Wolves had to conquer Abbas after they've defeated other constituencies. King Kailene had gone to war with wolves and was wounded so badly in the battlefield, he was rushed to his house assisted by Essua is son, few minutes he arrived at his house he grabbed Essua hand and said, "Never allow Wolf conquer Abbas is the hope of humanity, is the only way freedom can live, you must assure me you will protect Abbas and defeat wolf?---- "Tears had filled his eyes, I assured you, he nodded staring at him. Essua had sworn in as the new king after his father had passed away.

Aaron was amazed by the death of King Kailene and had plotted more plans to take over the city but fail to the new leadership of king Essua. When Aaron saw how powerful Essua is; and can stop the mission of wolfs he created a Path with the help of ghoul the spirit that feeds on corps. The Path was created and taken out of human sight, an enchantment to nullified the defeat of wolf, four evil spirits were placed to guard the path and never allow any man to cross it.

The world has been in darkness and suffering has dealt with humans, afflictions attacks household ghastly. The cry of humans touched the heart of the spirit of peace and kindness. They started scouting for who to bring peace and freedom to the land by crossing the path. Desi and Cleto were found---Dylla was also assigned by the wolf goddess to stop any plan that might raise against the path.
Re: The Path By Kingsley Amos by Light1259: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Guys, this my first time writing a story here, your criticism and advises are welcomed likewise your comments--- which will go a long way putting more grease to my elbow.

(1) (Reply)

Love Dilemma / A Gripping Love Story In Another Season Of Love / Keep Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.