Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (39306 Views)

Mo’Cheddah Shares Her Pregnancy Ordeal (Pictures) / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Traditional Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Holocene(m): 5:53am On May 31, 2018
Lol....i must get cleavage by force.....choiioiiii....pushup bra don suffer
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2018
read more cool and intresting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 5:57am On May 31, 2018
Wow she looks ravishing
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2018
Where is she bro?
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by KogitesolarLTD(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2018
all the best to the couple

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On May 31, 2018
Pavore9:

Who told you the igbo woman is the ultimate in this world, every tribe has its good and the bad so make effort to be culturally sensitive because it helps you to embrace the positives in diversity.

Igbo women are ranked top 5 on the world most desired women. Yoruba are not even in the top 200.

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by MightySparrow: 6:12am On May 31, 2018
Looks like a sex doll in first picture.
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 31, 2018
Congrats o! I hope na "till death do us path" for real sha grin grin
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Codeman01(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2018
biafranation:
I don't blame these afonjas that run to Igbo women. The distance between beauty and afonja women is like traveling to mars.

So u want to start comparism between our Yoruba beautiful and diligent babe with flat head and yam leg igbo babe with pimples on face like crocodile skin, you better receive brain before thunder from Mali � strike u

4 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 6:39am On May 31, 2018
Really beautiful. HML
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2018
biafranation:
I don't blame these afonjas that run to Igbo women. The distance between beauty and afonja women is like traveling to mars.
mumu, they run to afonjas bkus most Igbo guys are not caring and they are impotent.

2 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2018
willi926:
Heavy makeup augument d beauty, but I never knew she could b dis fine in a traditional attire shocked

Which beauty, trying to c it

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by NWAFORH1(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2018
Person go make up so tee e go come resemble paper image, n after 3 month u go hear divorce...or single mother....single Daddy.... Nigerian hold ur ears, to be fore warn is to be fore arm lipsrsealed
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Olusola424(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2018
I hate girls with small boobs
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by younglash(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2018
...mean while what about her music
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by miniziter(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2018
mysteriousman:
Madam is this really you, is this chest I'm seeing really yours?
Oshey push up bra well done
Can't you see the 2nd pix?
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:08am On May 31, 2018
biafranation:

Igbo women are ranked top 5 on the world most desired women. Yoruba are not even in the top 200.

And how does that human ranking add value to your life? Probably you need to question God why He did not create everyone Igbo!
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Firstpage: 8:11am On May 31, 2018
biafranation:

Let's see the link to the aba ranking. Wawa!
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Lonergem: 8:31am On May 31, 2018
waiting for the other stories

But this Man is sex freak oooo or you don't notice
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Lonergem: 8:31am On May 31, 2018
waiting for the other stories

But this Man will be sex freak oooo or you don't notice
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:33am On May 31, 2018
Pavore9:

Who told you the igbo woman is the ultimate in this world, every tribe has its good and the bad so make effort to be culturally sensitive because it helps you to embrace the positives in diversity.

Don't mind them

Don't u know what's going on recently with igbo ladies?

People are no longer marrying them ,cos of their heavy duty bride price. So every minute online, some igbo peeps are trying to shove igbo women on our faces, as if they as the best thing to happen to humanity.

I heard alot of them are now baby mama's.

When I say alot, I mean alot.

Let them keep hyping o
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Fiducia: 8:50am On May 31, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 31, 2018
where d brezz grow from?
women and wahala sha
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Emytea(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2018
ALL DIS NAIRALAND GUYS how una take no say na push up bra she wear i tire for una
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Praisles(f): 9:40am On May 31, 2018
biafranation:
And who tell you say she is igbo?hnn?
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2018
I used to mistake maheeda to mo'cheddah

Is it only me?
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by CSTR1003: 9:56am On May 31, 2018
Praisles:
And who tell you say she is igbo?hnn?
He is saying she is ugly.
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Praisles(f): 10:55am On May 31, 2018
CSTR1003:
He is saying she is ugly.
oh really?thanks
Re: Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nikky29: 10:27pm On May 31, 2018
biafranation:

Hello. Please how are Igbo women ranked?? I have Searched google for the information, I can't still find any evidence. As far as African is concerned. Somalia, Mauritius, Mauritian and Ethiopia women are at the top, yet no noise. Infact from 1 to 1,000,000. No single yam leg and men looking women like your Igbo sisters name being mentioned. In Nigeria, Northern girls are the most beautiful, but you will never find them making noise. likewise my Yoruba sisters. We just mind our business. It's only Igbos (men and women),you will find crying for attention. Anyways I understand Igbos naturally have inferiority complex issues, and that's why you see them jumping from one tribe to another just to compete with women from other regions. Continue with your campaign, year 2080 people will finally pay attention!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him / Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses / Ini Edo Releases New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.