Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu (1431 Views)

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by anibirelawal(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Or you do what? grin

We will deport him to Sambisa forest. grin

1 Like

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Dami12345: 11:54am On May 31, 2018
anibirelawal:

Oga Ade, you are free to port to any tribe you like, but never you talk sh.it about Yorubas.

I wish it was sh.it, its just facts and the basic truth.
A Yoruba man will cheat his brother and see no big deal in it.
How many families will you hear and see that some members are fvucking rich and the rest in poverty, those rich ones will be using connection to get jobs for other people and spending big money at parties of friends, if na to help their people na problem be that.

I have the right to talk shit about my people, if you think this assertion is wrong tell me where and raise your points.

Now now maybe Igbo's will laugh but the facts are this, the Igbo's need Yoruba to have a chance of being treated fairly in this country. We also need the Igbo's because without them, the Hausa have no need for us.

If an all out fight ever occurs, Yorubas will be wiped out, followed by the Igbo's, the Igbo's will fight well and long but still Hausa's will win.

So If we the Yoruba want to survive we need to change and get our bearings right .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap / See How Facebook User Predicted The Saraki/APC Battle / Lady Gruesomely Killed In Owerri, Head And Breast Removed. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.