Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap (1427 Views)

Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by abc115: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2018
grin

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by iskuburi407: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by johnmartus(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by babyfaceafrica: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2018
no politician will make heaven

4 Likes

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by RevenGeMission: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Who didn't know it was all staged ?

3 Likes

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by PFRB: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2018
It has to do with the time zone set in his device. My IPAD tells me that I am in Virginia state USA and uses the time of that state for me.
Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by KenOne: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2018
This shows how low Ben Bruce has gone with his association with Dino Melaye. Common sense senator my A$$. Even the ordinary tout and thief on our street have more dignity than Ben Bruce.

6 Likes

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by Babacele: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
They don't only stage their own 'kidnaps' , they also stage sabotages against the nation and the economy. Buhari is just too nice to these rogues.

3 Likes

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by Randy100: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Drama everywhere with Buhari as the director. #BUHARITODAURA#
Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by Shukuakukobambi: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Babacele:
They don't only stage their own 'kidnaps' , they also stage sabotages against the nation and the economy. Buhari is just too nice to these rogues.

Buhari isn't nice. Buhari is dumb politically. Na OBJ you go try all these with?

It's obvious these guys do more than fake kidnappings.

2 Likes

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by Ihateyoumod: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
I'm even inclined to believe now tht saraki and ekweremadu midghthave even staged the clamp down in their homes

2 Likes

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by Babacele: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Buhari isn't nice. Buhari is dumb politically. Na OBJ you go try all these with?

It's obvious these guys do more than fake kidnappings.
he looks like dumb but he isn't. His problem is that he believes these guys ain't as dangerous as they seem. Good question: would an Obj have tolerated a Fayose or a Saraki? An Obj who teargased Okadigbo to death wants to teach good governance to a Buhari who is more democratic. Politically maybe he is naive for who loads a political SMG and entrusts it to a Saraki in the name of an " I'm for everybody/ nobody" only God knows what?

1 Like

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by Shukuakukobambi: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Babacele:
he looks like dumb but he isn't. His problem is that he believes these guys ain't as dangerous as they seem. Good question: would an Obj have tolerated a Fayose or a Saraki? An Obj who teargased Okadigbo to death wants to teach good governance to a Buhari who is more democratic. Politically maybe he is naive for who loads a political SMG and entrusts it to a Saraki in the name of an " I'm for everybody/ nobody" only God knows what?

Well, that naivete is going to cost him big time. How can an elected president who saw what Ghali umar naaba did to OBJ not take an interest in who headed his NASS? He was trying to be Democratic but his traducers would never buy it so why act nice?

OBJ did much to bring Nigeria back from the brink but he's a hypocrite who has done more wickedness than buhari but don't tell the children of hate. I'm enjoying their adulation and worship of afonjas because of their hatred of buhari wink

1 Like

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by kmaster007: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Babacele:
I tell you. too nice... I trust Abacha

4 Likes

Re: Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap by justtoodark: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
you realy trust a halfcast....??

(1) (Reply)

Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings / BREAKING: High On Codeine, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Involved In Ghastly Car Crash / Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.