Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB (23295 Views)

NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria / Davido’s “assurance Falz’s “this Is Nigeria” Lead Nigerian Songs Released In May / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by Tittos: 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
progress69:

Bullshit assertion and dumb comparison with Beyonce about police racism. An entertainer will most likely gather more views than even an entertainer....to make it worse people on social media are agreeing to Falz assertion.
This are the same clowns that started the #lazyyouths tag and were making noise about not being corrupt on the internet....suddenly they have accepted to be criminals cos an entertainer sang it. How do I describe your likes?

The problem is not about the opinion but about the office of the person and authority expressing it. If you can't get that then you need do some reading.
A country cannot make policies against Nigeria based on what a singer said in his song but time after time countries have made laws and policies against a whole country because of the view expressed by their president. There is a difference between an influential figure and an authority..
Like CNN wrote, The president of a country should tell the world how beautiful his country is not how f**ked up it is. As a president you are not tell the world the truth about your country but to sell a good image of your country.
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by Aystarz: 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
EzeNri:
Making this animal noise will only make it to go viral. I downloaded the music and deleted it immediately, but I think I need to download it again now in video format.

Ata boy! The video is much better. Can't believe I've watched it a whopping 18times!!! Crazy stuff
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by EzeNri(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2018
Aystarz:

Ata boy! The video is much better. Can't believe I've watched it a whopping 18times!!! Crazy stuff
I will download it now. I need to see those Shaku babes in hijab.
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by Pelsmic: 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
Mercy after death
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by RexTramadol1: 6:35pm On May 31, 2018
progress69:
Is it not amazing that the same clowns who were attacking and accusing the president of demarketting Nigerians for agreeing Nigerians are fantastically corrupt and the ones championing and hailing Falz song about Nigerians being criminals. You see what bigoted and piggish idiotic hate can cause?

Falz Na the president wey go project the image of the country in good light Na

Lobish!
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by progress69: 6:37pm On May 31, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Falz Na the president wey go project the image of the country in good light Na

Lobish!

Ok cos Falz is not the president. U are a useless criminal?
Ok criminal!
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by RexTramadol1: 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
progress69:

Ok cos Falz is not the president. U are a useless criminal?
Ok criminal!

You're not left out..... Oga retrogressive CRIMINAL!!!
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by TEYA: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2018
kenzysmith:
Falz u re a disgrace to this country look how you washing our dirty linen in public Falz wey is your brain you they fall hand my guy
Our dirty linens have been in the full glare of the public ages before falz was born. Go and tell Yahoo boys to stop embarrassing you!
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by Abascoh: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2018
I don't understand what the frenzy about this song is all about
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by DiggITnetwork: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Abascoh:
I don't understand what the frenzy about this song is all about

Watch this then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XoRC7mmm68&index=2&t=0s&list=LLX3UboaxbM9_MnM8BcvUJEQ
Re: We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB by Fawklicant: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
israelmao:
I did not expect Falz as a lawyer to generalize or tag every Nigeria a criminal because I am not one and there are several others who are not.Apart from this other things in the music video speak about Nigeria.

The song is a parody of Childish Gambino's "This is America"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See / Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.