Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him (1084 Views)

Osinbajo: Why Hardworking Deputies Run Into Problems / Osinbajo: Why Buhari Appointed Usman Alkali As Nigeria’s New Police Chief / Osinbajo: Why West African Leaders Insist On Civil Rule In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Deputy1111(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2018
plessis:
You all are fools.

Go give that name to your papa for village or your first born.....since you never appreciate a good thing in your life
Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Thormiwah(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2018
obonujoker:

Ode ni e... talo hate VP?? that I castigate Buhari doesn't mean I hate Prof... lo ori e ko fi ronu
if not that, that mama behind ur predicament forgot to release u b4 she died u wont be doing rubbish like this, do u wish to be unfortunate? shey omo niwo bayii abi paali eja, okete bi nkan obe o loun bimo, ode oshi
Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Yellowface1220(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2018
Osinbajo is the best Vice President, we've seen in Nigeria, This is a man that have passion for the country, Osinbajo has continued to combine his duties as Vice President with the various responsibilities assigned to him... as vice president who heads some vital organs of the executive and several presidential committees. He chairs the National Economic Management Team (NEMT), which is the government’s think-tank responsible for the formulation of the country’s economic policy direction, as well as the NEC, saddled with the responsibility of guiding the president on his... @Osinbajo I LOVE YOU...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Thormiwah(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2018
plessis:
You all are fools.
yea the same way your generation are fools nah, if not that your brain is working on a 0.001kb u wont be talking like an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by obonujoker(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2018
Thormiwah:

if not that, that mama behind ur predicament forgot to release u b4 she died u wont be doing rubbish like this, do u wish to be unfortunate? shey omo niwo bayii abi paali eja, okete bi nkan obe o loun bimo, ode oshi

Everybody knows VP is trying, and he is 1000 times better than Buhari who doesn't allow them to work... No one hates Osibanjo... However you BMC pretend to like him because he is under Buhari, if he decamps today, na una go still yab am... However stop using Osibanjo to raise Buhari cursed and failed administration...

Osibanjo is not the head of the govt.. Talk about Buhari.... Awon BMC oloribu....
Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Thormiwah(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2018
obonujoker:

Everybody knows VP is trying, and he is 1000 times better than Buhari who doesn't allow them to work... No one hates Osibanjo... However you BMC pretend to like him because he is under Buhari, if he decamps today, na una go still yab am... However stop using Osibanjo to raise Buhari cursed and failed administration...

Osibanjo is not the head of the govt.. Talk about Buhari.... Awon BMC oloribu....
and OBONUJOKER olofo, stoping cursing awon omolomo, whereas am not a BMC were omo
Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Yellowface1220(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2018
With all these attributes, VP Osinbajo should be loved not hate.....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Aroyehunkayode: 11:41am On May 31, 2018
i hate him too if these are your reasons,osinbajo is the only vice president nigeria has produced with high profile mentioned above,he is humble,energetic with high level of retentive memory,he can mention almost all nigerians names if he has opportunity of meeting us one on one,as a pastor is a role model and worthy of emulating

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by obonujoker(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2018
Lol.... how is it that almost all the monickers posting on this thread were created April 2018....

These BMC guys ehn......

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by bigsunnel: 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
obonujoker:

This guy must be a confuse fellow, or better still out of his mind. whos he regarded as BMC or whatever, give yourself name first or better still i help you...... from today obonu you are MP [mental problem]
Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Ziggylady(f): 12:02pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=obonujoker post=68045778]lol... BMC at work grin[/quote

Guy dont stress yourself on silly threads like this..most posters on this thread registered on the 26th of April....Your guess ia as good as mine embarassed
Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by obonujoker(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
bigsunnel:

This guy must be a confuse fellow, or better still out of his mind. whos he regarded as BMC or whatever, give yourself name first or better still i help you...... from today obonu you are MP [mental problem]

Another BMC.....

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by obonujoker(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Ziggylady post=68047425][/quote]

Thanks dear... I noticed...
Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by bigsunnel: 1:06pm On May 31, 2018
obonujoker:

Another BMC.....

I rather ignore your madness.
Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Mcphamous(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2018
Osinbajo is apparently the best VP nigeria has ever produced

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by joudini(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
Some of you should not waste time on a zombie syndicated thread. There has been a zombiecalypse especially in the first week of May 2018, that attempts to venerate Osinbanjo's name. Look up their profiles on this thread and you will see their date of creation is April 26th 2018. Look up every thread on Osinbajo since first week of May and you will notice the clowns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Reacts To R-APC / Fani Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Photo / Biafra: Ebonyi People Paints New Yam Festival In Biafra Color Declares Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.